What's new

TRUMP WILL DITCH MODI | Time to AVENGE the 1971' tragedy | Brig. Samson Sharaf

The Conditions with China is whole a lot different from Pakistan. With China, we have an agreement to not use guns and artillery, but Pakistan do not have that space. So, any action to change LOC will be considered as a declaration of war. Still caused a large skirmish. It will not be different at any point.
They are still way better in fancy dress than your pathetic stock wielding fat ***** ugly short wearing RSS.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Conditions with China is whole a lot different from Pakistan. With China, we have an agreement to not use guns and artillery, but Pakistan do not have that space. So, any action to change LOC will be considered as a declaration of war. Still caused a large skirmish. It will not be different at any point.
You're telling me with a straight face that the "no guns" rule is still in place after your guys got decimated by the PLA for stupidly adhering to this dumb rule? Really?

Brigadier Sharaf is back as a guest.

He described in details how Chinese cleverly have ceased the supply route of India to DBO.
He says that the airport is also made inoperable by the Indians.

It is very clear, Chinese have cleverly blocking all possible advantages India could have. China is carrying out the siege of India in Ladakh. In one part China has moved 16 km forward.
Sharaf said that it is clear that their GHQ knows about China's strategy and have an ostrich mentality, burying their heads in the sand.

this interview is worth listening to.

My dear friend, Trump is nothing but a puppet President. There are so many things Trump claimed he would do, but didn't. He wanted to pull American troops out of Syria ... didn't happen!! Trump wanted to pull troops out of Afghanistan ... that too hasn't happened. Trump wanted to force Europe to pay for NATO ... that ain't happening any time soon either.

The only things that actually happened under Trump, were what the Zionists wanted, namely moving the American Embassy from the Capital of Israel which is Tel Aviv, to Jerusalem. Why because that officially declares America recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel. Under Trump, America has also recognized the "Golan Heights" as Israeli territory. Along with that, under Trump's presidency, America is also okaying Israel to annex the West Bank into Israeli territory. So all that cacameme about "Russia Collusion" is to make an @$$ out of the American people and the rest of the west. It ought to be called "Israel Collusion."

And for those who don't understand this, better know the reality as it stands. Israel is India's ally, and whether anyone likes it or not, if the need comes to be, Israel will persuade America to back India, regardless.

The mistake many make is to interpret America as a sole, uninfluenced, superpower. It isn't and Britain, Netherlands, France, Australia and Canada are lock n step with America. All these countries serve under the thumb of the Zionists. It is precisely the reason why Muslim countries have failed miserably in dealing with the Western Powers.

That agreement is more less void as of now, a 2 front war is becoming a reality as China amasses troops and armaments along the lines.

Sorry but your post is a bit baffling for me, are you trying to say that as per your agreement with China of not using guns, China has the luxury to annex any area it wishes and India will not consider it as an act of war?

All hail Surrender Modi , Amit and Doval - the three idiots

My 0.0000000000002 cents

Modi did not surrender....he is (at most) buying space + time.....he did not anticipate that Chinese will march-in despite indulging them.......despite, RG's taunts, it is difficult imagine RG in place of Modi....

The biggest impact is this a setback to Modi's plans on economy + other infrastructure plans......now, Modi has to accommodate available resources to both China + pak fronts....that is the problem.....

My 0.0000000000002 cents

Modi did not surrender....he is (at most) buying space + time.....he did not anticipate that Chinese will march-in despite indulging them.......

The biggest impact is this a setback to Modi's plans......

You do realise to non partisan observers india looks clueless?

Are you referring to the 350 terrorists killed in Balakot and the F-16 the iaf shot down?

Please add... we were scared into handing over the tea sipping pilot....

Last edited:
You do realise to non partisan observers india looks clueless?

Yep, maybe, I am accepting India is in a difficult state......

But I asked a few questions to chinese nationals in other threads in this forum....no one responded....

I think China has lost Indian market + recalled the 1962 nightmare to Indians.....China will not be trusted again.....

China will not emerge out of this without repercussions....

Please add... we scared into handing over the tea sipping pilot....
Pak did a nice thing by taking steps to not prolong that situation......credit to both India + pak + whoever has helped....

Yep, maybe, I am accepting India is in a difficult state.....

the understatement of the year...

I think China has lost Indian market + recalled the 1962 nightmare to Indians.....China will not be trusted again.

that is what you always say.. i saw the news reals of 1962.. the indian behaved the same way... nothing has changed.

in a few months you will forget and thank yours gods that they were made in china...

China will not emerge out of this without repercussions...

not really... the Chinese have taught this through.

.credit to both India + pak + whoever has helped....

credit to PAK = YES

credit to india = no... you had gone crazy threaten to launch SSM at us.

Trump= yes..

Brigadier Sharaf is back as a guest.

He described in details how Chinese cleverly have ceased the supply route of India to DBO.
He says that the airport is also made inoperable by the Indians.

It is very clear, Chinese have cleverly blocking all possible advantages India could have. China is carrying out the siege of India in Ladakh. In one part China has moved 16 km forward.
Sharaf said that it is clear that their GHQ knows about China's strategy and have an ostrich mentality, burying their heads in the sand.

this interview is worth listening to.

I hope not .. Surrender Modi has been very good for Pakistan. We could not wished for a better useful idiot.
US is very unhappy with Modi.

Modi failed to deliver on China.

Modi will be dumped and replaced shortly.
What was bombed? If what you say is true then remember to post the links here. No indian FAKE NEWS.

why are you and your army is wasting time ? go take kashmir immediately.

the understatement of the year...

There will NOT be full fledged war......

India is in a difficult situation, because it is faced with 2-front situation now....they have allocate resources to cater to increased defence needs.....that is the problem.....China has created a 2-front situation for itself too....but they are bigger economy...[/quote]

that is what you always say.. i saw the news reals of 1962.. the indian behaved the same way... nothing has changed.

in a few months you will forget and thank yours gods that they were made in china...

No need to insult......actually, this is a blessing for indian manufacturing.....such big trade deficits will not be tolerated anymore........

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom