What's new

TRUMP WILL DITCH MODI | Time to AVENGE the 1971' tragedy | Brig. Samson Sharaf

why are you and your army is wasting time ? go take kashmir immediately

Bcos our Army is a Pro and knows what it is doing.. .

Pakistan Army knows is strong enough to defend it's self and inflict punishing losses if Indians attack but also knows it lacks ability to take war to India's heart land with it;s land forces save counter strikes.

so while we can defend we cannot attack.

Liberation of Kashmir will have to be done by it;s own people.

.China has created a 2-front situation for itself too....but they are bigger economy...
[/QUOTE]

to us it looks like you created the situation not Chinese.. The Chinese always insisted you cooperate and not be rivals..

The Chinese do not have a habit of creating false flag operations to divert domestic attention. India does.

upload_2020-6-29_19-2-10.jpeg

Last edited:
Pakistan Army knows is strong enough to defend it's self and inflict punishing losses if Indians attack but also know lacks ability to take war to India's heart land with it;s land forces save counter strikes.

so while we can defend we cannot attack.

This is exactly same situation between india & china.

No need to insult......actually, this is a blessing for indian manufacturing.....such big trade deficits will not be tolerated anymore........

it wasnt a insult. It was a cold hard observation. Indians always assume they are the victims and never once think maybe they start the trouble?..

Ghandi may have been peace-full but like the man who shot him, is like most of india . ie intolerant and racists

Last edited:
to us it looks like you created the situation not Chinese.. The Chinese always insisted you cooperate and not be rivals..
You are not being honest.......it is up to you.....you can believe what you want to believe....

it wasnt a insult. It was a cold hard observation. Indian always assume they are the victims and never once think maybe they start the trouble?..

Ghandi may have been peace-full but like the man who shot him, most of india is like that. ie intolerant and racists

Gandhi is the biggest mistake that India has to live with....it can never shed him.....he should have been a religious leader, but he became a political leader and messed-up everything......what a tragedy....

I have nothing more to say other than - try to put yourself in Indian shoes and think......

Search for yourself Pakistani, don't ask for evidence for known things just to waste others time and cry fake news.

And you are a supposed 'Elite Member' here. What a Disgrace. @mods, who made this Clown an Elite member seriously??

And you are a supposed 'Elite Member' here. What a Disgrace. @mods, who made this Clown an Elite member seriously??

His reply is to a member who asks for sources and discredits them including dismissing BBC as a Jewish source.

Anyhow, why does this Pak commentator want to avenge East Pakistan and that too against India? Members here have been crying themselves hoarse that East Pak was only a small part of Pak, it was not really Pak, it was never meant to be with Pak, it was an unnatural part of Pak, that the break-up was inevitable. Or some other variant of the above. All of a sudden it's a tragedy?

Yes trump will ditch modi in Indian ocean as trump is anti war but to secure 2nd term as president any thing can happen as only those presidens survived who were pro-war. Still trump won't directly help india . trump will focus on China from sea specially in term of Taiwan.

why are you and your army is wasting time ? go take kashmir immediately.

Why is india too weak, powerless and scared to take on 7× smaller Pakistan?.......:azn:.........please come and try.........:azn:

You're telling me with a straight face that the "no guns" rule is still in place after your guys got decimated by the PLA for stupidly adhering to this dumb rule? Really?
Still in place? No.

Sorry but your post is a bit baffling for me, are you trying to say that as per your agreement with China of not using guns, China has the luxury to annex any area it wishes and India will not consider it as an act of war?
Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. And the case is not just China, India intrudes in regions too and gets stopped, these happen year round and rarely turn into violent faceoff. Unlike LOC, LAC is not defined and fenced and is empty open areas.

Whatever that be, I am not a hothead like you who start name calling like a child.

Still in place? No.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. And the case is not just China, India intrudes in regions too and gets stopped, these happen year round and rarely turn into violent faceoff. Unlike LOC, LAC is not defined and fenced and is empty open areas.

I am sorry mate but that doesn't sound right. If that was the case why is India making so much fuss over China's intrusion?

I am sorry mate but that doesn't sound right. If that was the case why is India making so much fuss over China's intrusion?
Yeah, that's your confirmation bias. India is making a fuss over Chinese intrusion because like in Doklam they are refusing to pull back. Let's see how it goes this time, will they go back to their original position or not.

Yeah, that's your confirmation bias. India is making a fuss over Chinese intrusion because like in Doklam they are refusing to pull back. Let's see how it goes this time, will they go back to their original position or not.

Its not me being bias, but your statement is illogical, no country will do an agreement to allow another country to annex any of their part when ever they wish. Also the difference between this time to Doklam incident is that, this time China is constructing fortifications and also India has 20 soldier KIA.

Back
Top Bottom