ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wednesday, 17 October, 2018 - 18:15
us_president_donald_trump._reuters.jpg

US President Donald Trump. (Reuters)
Asharq Al-Awsat

US President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that the United States needs Saudi Arabia in the war against terrorism.

He told Fox that he did not want to abandon Saudi Arabia.

“Saudi Arabia’s our partner, our ally against Iran,” he said. “They’ve been a great ally to me.”

Moreover, he revealed that Washington had requested that Turkey provide any audio or video recordings connected to the disappearance of Saudi citizen Jamal Khashoggi.

He expected to uncover the truth to what happened to him by the end of the week.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1429621/trump-us-needs-saudi-arabia-war-terror

US needs Saudi Arabia to fight Global Terror
Pakistan needs the US to fight terror in Afpak
Saudi Arabia needs Pakistan to fight terror in the Middle East

:enjoy:

Uh oh..Trump has started providing an "alibi" for Saudi Arabia before things get hot.

Uh oh..Trump has started providing an "alibi" for Saudi Arabia before things get hot.
Trump is not building an alibi for the Sauds..He built a scheme with the help of Turkey, to fleece the Sauds of their money...and it seems working..Wonder what Erdogan got out of the deal...?
For the next 6 years, the US economy will be booming...Allah loves Trump!

Chump is right tho, I mean without saudi where are you going to get all the terrorists you need for the "war on terror",right?[lol!]

oh we gonna see more fleeing Saudi soldiers videos ... this gonna be funny

US needs Saudi Arabia to fight Global Terror
Pakistan needs the US to fight terror in Afpak
Saudi Arabia needs Pakistan to fight terror in the Middle East

:enjoy:

The picture I get in my mind is a round circle of homo sexual men licking each other butthole!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom