What's new

Saudi Arabia bribes Lebanese politicians: Lahoud

Excuse me but why should we go to war with Israel? :what:

I'm not implying that my friend, I'm stating capability wise only. Although I believe all Muslims need to go to war with Israel, just not at this moment. Since we're busy mass murdering ourselves and our region is full of unbelievable corruption it's disgusting and embarrassing. This is really such a shitty life people have to live over there, I wish I could do something for them as one person.

I'm not implying that my friend, I'm stating capability wise only. Although I believe all Muslims need to go to war with Israel, just not at this moment. Since we're busy mass murdering ourselves and our region is full of unbelievable corruption it's disgusting and embarrassing. This is really such a shitty life people have to live over there, I wish I could do something for them as one person.
I dont see any reason for Turkey to go to a war with Israel, not now and not in the future.

I dont see any reason for Turkey to go to a war with Israel, not now and not in the future.

This isn't about Turkey, there are many more Muslims in this world besides Turkey. Morally speaking the whole world should put an end to every atrocity taking place, whether it be the Syrian conflict, African infighting, or Israeli occupation. However, these people leading our nations are far from humane or moral. It would be great to have leaders like in the past, it's such a shame. People are being oppressed and everybody watches, this is an absurd world we live in. I hope God changes this around soon, we want to be free and smile and cry. As for those Muslims, it's their personal choice between them and God, they wouldn't be doing it for me or someone else.

This isn't about Turkey, there are many more Muslims in this world besides Turkey. Morally speaking the whole world should put an end to every atrocity taking place, whether it be the Syrian conflict, African infighting, or Israeli occupation. However, these people leading our nations are far from humane or moral. It would be great to have leaders like in the past, it's such a shame. People are being oppressed and everybody watches, this is an absurd world we live in. I hope God changes this around soon, we want to be free and smile and cry.
I agree with you to end the conflicts and miserys but i dont think a war with Israel would solve anything.

I agree with you to end the conflicts and miserys but i dont think a war with Israel would solve anything.

A war wouldn't, dismantling the state of Israel would solve the Palestinian problem. Me personally, I don't believe the Muslim world is ready for any change in our society. This is as hopeless as we've ever been, it's a problem really. I believe it will happen only at a time were we're responsible and mature. Who or when will be involved when the time comes? I have no clue, all I can guarantee is that our lives will get more and more miserable as time goes by. Especially for the Arab peoples. I'm ashamed as a person that I can't turn this around, making a few donations won't help. Our global system needs to change for large scale work.

A war wouldn't, dismantling the state of Israel would solve the Palestinian problem. Me personally, I don't believe the Muslim world is ready for any change in our society. This is as hopeless as we've ever been, it's a problem really. I believe it will happen only at a time were we're responsible and mature. Who or when will be involved when the time comes? I have no clue, all I can guarantee is that our lives will get more and more miserable as time goes by. Especially for the Arab peoples. I'm ashamed as a person that I can't turn this around, making a few donations won't help. Our global system needs to change for large scale work.
"Dismantling" israel could only happen through a war :lol: , otherwise i doubt the millions of European Ashkenazi Jews would pack up and leave themselves over night, NOT after having shed so much blood and having endured so many threats during the last 60 or so years.

But you see, a war with israel isn't the solution here, it would only lead to a much larger catastrophe spreading beyond the region.

It looks like the Arabs have left themselves no other option but to recognize a foreign entity called israel on their ancestral land. But who other than the Arabs themselves is to blame for this situation where they are now stuck between a rock and a hard place??

The Israelis will NOT stop at what they have already acquired in terms of geography and military superiority/political influence over their ever weakening Arab neighbors. And currently no one can stop them.

"Dismantling" israel could only happen through a war :lol: , otherwise i doubt the millions of European Ashkenazi Jews would pack up and leave themselves over night, NOT after having shed so much blood and having endured so many threats during the last 60 or so years.

But you see, a war with israel isn't the solution here, it would only lead to a much larger catastrophe spreading beyond the region.

It looks like the Arabs have left themselves no other option but to recognize a foreign entity called israel on their ancestral land. But who other than the Arabs themselves is to blame for this situation where they are now stuck between a rock and a hard place??

The Israelis will NOT stop at what they have already acquired in terms of geography and military superiority/political influence over their ever weakening Arab neighbors. And currently no one can stop them.

I'm saying a limited war won't solve our problem, a total war would. It is the solution, however, not at this moment or the near future. Because we simply aren't ready for it, Arabs would be irresponsible and immature. If we aren't prepared as a society, morally, and consciously, then I'm against any such war anytime soon. Since we have too many problems facing us, and these problems exist because of our lack of fearing God.

Don't believe that nonsense that nobody can stop them, we can stop them. We just lack our motivation and will, we used to fully self sufficient as well. If these factors don't change then we can't do much other than watch our borders and watch Palestine continue being colonized.

I'm saying a limited war won't solve our problem, a total war would. It is the solution, however, not at this moment or the near future. Because we simply aren't ready for it, Arabs would be irresponsible and immature. If we aren't prepared as a society, morally, and consciously, then I'm against any such war anytime soon. Since we have too many problems facing us, and these problems exist because of our lack of fearing God.

Don't believe that nonsense that nobody can stop them, we can stop them. We just lack our motivation and will, we used to fully self sufficient as well. If these factors don't change then we can't do much other than watch our borders and watch Palestine continue being colonized.
Every Arab/Muslim country is in bed with a non-Muslim country.

Every Arab/Muslim country (but more emphasis on Arab) is at each others throats.

More than 11 million Muslims (and counting) have died at the hands of fellow Muslims since 1948.

BTW, israel has nukes and full support from the gov.t's of the Western (and even some Eastern) powers and is recognized by most of the countries of the world including China and Russia (the only major world powers alternative to the US of A). A total war against israel would leave the middle east a giant glass crater.

Every Arab/Muslim country is in bed with a non-Muslim country.

Every Arab/Muslim country (but more emphasis on Arab) is at each others throats.

More than 11 million Muslims (and counting) have died at the hands of fellow Muslims since 1948.

BTW, israel has nukes and full support from the gov.t's of the Western (and even some Eastern) powers and is recognized by most of the countries of the world including China and Russia (the only major world powers alternative to the US of A). A total war against israel would leave the middle east a giant glass crater.

I know this, which is why I'm saying factors need to change or else the situation will stay as it is. What do you propose we all do? It would benefit all of us if we get to the point of being able to just speak the words 'We are capable of liberating Palestine'...

I know this, which is why I'm saying factors need to change or else the situation will stay as it is. What do you propose we all do? It would benefit all of us if we get to the point of being able to just speak the words 'We are capable of liberating Palestine'...
Okay, i see your point. But the problem is would everyone (as in every Muslim including Arabs) also be willing to say 'We are capable of liberating Kashmir'??

But of course, that is when a large majority of people will begin to have reservations and they will give plenty of reasons for that because to be honest only we Pakistanis can relate to the suffering of the Kashmiris. And then it will become a situation of "why should we relate to/support your cause if you won't relate to/support ours??" This is just one political issue dividing Muslims.

The Muslim world is too politically disunited. These factors (not including the others i mentioned in my previous post) won't change in the foreseeable future (within the next 50-100 years) judging from our current standing in the world.

Last edited:
Okay, i see your point. But the problem is would everyone (as in every Muslim including Arabs) also be willing to say 'We are capable of liberating Kashmir'??

But of course, that is when a large majority of people will begin to have reservations and they will give plenty of reasons for that because to be honest only we Pakistanis can relate to the suffering of the Kashmiris. And then it will become a situation of "why should we relate to/support your cause if you won't relate to/support ours??" This is just one political issue dividing Muslims.

The Muslim world is too politically disunited. These factors (not including the others i mentioned in my previous post) won't change in the foreseeable future (within the next 50-100 years) judging from our current standing in the world.

I agree with you on this, my answer to you is the vast majority of Muslim Arabs aren't willing to do anything for us or their own people. So I can't predict anything about them at this current state, it's almost like we're trying to not be hopeless yet at the same time trying to have hope. I mean really, how lower can we get? We are racist these days, let alone our other problems which you are well aware of. We talk about Islam being our constitution and this and that, although we don't prefer Islamic lifestyle. So the outcasts become extreme and favor an extreme lifestyle which leads people to want nothing to do with Islam.

I'm just waiting for this to change, when will we see any relief? I'm looking for a religious answer, it's hard to answer.

Back
Top Bottom