What's new

Trump seeks 'historic' increase of 9pc in defence spending

philia bro don't be fooled. Behind this bullshit ISIS sit these same Zionists.........ISIS is their puppy.

It was the same with the so called AQ........these hillbilly/ NATO/ ISAF and their saudi yahoodi/ israeli toadys are all terrorists.

They keep coming up with fancy names for these outfits......but we all know the truth.

Well what did the wars get you? After spending 3 trillions in Iraq you find ISIS scums at power. Fighting 15 years in Afghanistan and Talibans still control 60% of the country. And once US pulls out Talibans will probably get Kabul as well.

That's hardly our problem. Each country are ultimately responsible for their own stability, we went there, we kick the ISIS scum when we wre there, are you suggesting that we rage war with EVERYBODY in the middle east just to take care of some problem that wan't about us in the first place? Or rather, you want us to stay in Iraq or Afghanistan forever?

Otherwise what more do you want the US to do? We went to Iraq, we killed Saddam, we kick out the Baathist regime, we even Killed Zardari, we went to Afghansitan, we kick out the Taliban, we killed Osama Bin Laden, which by the way was hiding in Pakistan, we still got him. What more are there for the American to do? Stay in Afghanistan and Iraq forever?

?????????????????????

Russia took Crimea. And US could do nothing......Same with Abkhazia................You guys couldn't do enough to deter Russia.

Why you have to assume US have to do anything when Russia took Crimea? Can you tell me one reason why US needed or wanted to get involved with Ukrainian Internal problem? Ukraine is not a NATO country, nor were they in the EU, OPEC or any of the US defence pact. In what ground do we justify going in Crimea all gun blazing? Weapon of Mass Destruction again? We all know Russia have WMD lol.

And you know what? Ukraine was pro-Russia before 2014, and now wanting to join NATO in 2017, so aren't the America getting the best of 2 world when they did nothing but people come to them for help, and yet the America will continue doing nothing. By losing Crimea, the American and its NATO pact gain the rest of Ukraine, and you know what? And that is done without the American need to fire a single shot. If this is not top notch diplomacy, I don't know what is.

Let the war drag on if you ask me, Ukraine more and more rely on the American and the west on Energy, Defence and Political bargining power, let the war continue in Eastern Ukraine I will say, that war should never stop, that war did America a lot good going on then ending it, I hope the Russian never stop funding and supporting the Ukrainian rebel to be honest.

Diplomacy does not play by using brute force everytime, sometime when people failed to act is not because they cannot act, but rather, they gain more when they are not acting. In this case, Russia, act by taking over Crimea and supporting the Rebel in Eastern Ukraine, in return, their economy is crushed and the war is still going on without any sign of ultimate Russian Victory, more importantly they have lose Ukraine and now have a border with the West led NATO pact. which before both Belarus and Ukraine act as a buffer for the Russian State, if you ask me, Russia actually lost by getting involved in the Ukraine Conflict. Yes, the Russian gain Crimea, but they effectively lost the whole Ukraine and half of their buffer, just so they can say "The west cannot do jack shit to them?" Why the west need to do anything at the first place when they are doing all the damage themselves? I don't know what will you call this, but I will call it a political defeat for Russia. Because last I heard, their former friend is now building a wall along the Russia-Ukraine border.

Last edited:
philia bro don't be fooled. Behind this bullshit ISIS sit these same Zionists.........ISIS is their puppy.

It was the same with the so called AQ........these hillbilly/ NATO/ ISAF and their saudi yahoodi/ israeli toadys are all terrorists.

They keep coming up with fancy names for these outfits......but we all know the truth.

Are your Japanese or an immigrant?

I have no problems saying, with 100% confidence, that if there is a nuclear exchange between US and China, China will lose by way of sheer overwhelming warhead numerical superiority by US. You really think we have no plan for a nuclear war against China ?

It doesn't matter who nukes the other most as both sides have enough nukes to finish off the other
I can't believe the US still uses Los Angeles class subs, B-52 bombers, F-15 fighters
Russia still uses the Akula-class subs ,Tu-95 ,and Su-27s so not a big deal

Russia still uses the Akula-class subs ,Tu-95 ,and Su-27s so not a big deal

No big deal? Russia is churning out Yasen and Borei. On top of that, Russia has diesel electric subs, something the US does not use.

No big deal? Russia is churning out Yasen and Borei. On top of that, Russia has diesel electric subs, something the US does not use.

US has the Virginia class and the Columbia Class will begin construction in a few years. US doesn't have an immediate need for Diesal Electric subs as Virginia class is able to rival them in stealth

I'm Iranian living in Japan.

Shouldn't you make your first flag iranian then? or is Japan your birthplace too?

Why you are inquiring about him? You find his avatar that charming? :lol:
Just curious on his use of flags( I don't see anything wrong with that either anyone is free to choose what he considers his country)

Su-35 costs $20M????
Google it
Unit cost
US$40 million to $65 million (estimated)

Meh, no. The RuAF signed a deal for 50 jets for $20M each.

The Chinese signed a deal for 24 jet for just $85M each, that includes all the infrastructure, training and support costs.

Rubble collapsed, why is it so difficult to understand? That's why even the FGFA deal was reduced to $8B from the $11B earlier.

Rubble collapsed by half, that means whatever you purchase from Russia has reduced by half. It's simple economics.

Diplomacy does not play by using brute force everytime, sometime when people failed to act is not because they cannot act, but rather, they gain more when they are not acting. In this case, Russia, act by taking over Crimea and supporting the Rebel in Eastern Ukraine, in return, their economy is crushed and the war is still going on without any sign of ultimate Russian Victory, more importantly they have lose Ukraine and now have a border with the West led NATO pact. which before both Belarus and Ukraine act as a buffer for the Russian State, if you ask me, Russia actually lost by getting involved in the Ukraine Conflict. Yes, the Russian gain Crimea, but they effectively lost the whole Ukraine and half of their buffer, just so they can say "The west cannot do jack shit to them?" Why the west need to do anything at the first place when they are doing all the damage themselves? I don't know what will you call this, but I will call it a political defeat for Russia. Because last I heard, their former friend is now building a wall along the Russia-Ukraine border.

I am not sure who won and who lost in Ukraine would be that easy to find. Both the west and Russia made some massive gains and losses.
Russian economy tanked but they managed to take crimea and Ukraine is still divided. Russia never had any intention of taking over E.Ukraine but they did fail to achieve what they planned

17039400_10154971458661678_142333613049516332_o.jpg

First, they have to cut the veterans' benefits completely. Those lazy bums with all their experiences should be at the front line and not idling around and spewing crap on the internet like gambit. Since the US education system is broken beyond repair, CNN, Fox and ther other alphabet broadcasters should become the prefered institutions of education for US citizens. If you are lazy, you should not have any rights to food, unemployment benefits and healthcare in the US. The benchmark should be 1 trillion USD for military spending. Full spectrum dominance, yeah!

This is YUUUUGE!
Why USA is wasting money on Education or Housing and other such things? I don't get it. They should spend all their money on the Millitary and turn schools and hospitals into military bases. What do they need schools and hospitals for?

I am not sure who won and who lost in Ukraine would be that easy to find. Both the west and Russia made some massive gains and losses.
Russian economy tanked but they managed to take crimea and Ukraine is still divided. Russia never had any intention of taking over E.Ukraine but they did fail to achieve what they planned

The question should not be focus on how Ukraine was instead it should be look at in a whole strategic value of East Europe.

Geopolitically, NATO and the west gain the rest of the Ukraine, now Ukraine have to be depending on Gas, Oil, Food and Defence coming form EU and NATO, the NATO border can also be redraw with a direct border to Russia vis East Ukraine, it is what changed Geopolitically, Strategically, NATO and the west did not lose or win anything, because they weren't actually a part of the war, nor were they allied and/or partnered with Ukraine.

Geopolitically, Russia loses an actual border and buffer to NATO, and their economy now tumble and have to be relying on China and Central Asian nation to bail them out.Russia also loses control of a traditional allies. Strategically, Russia gain a important seaport to Black Sea, which is Crimea. and also may be able to expand their border a bit further to the west if they choose to.

The biggest loser tho, was Ukraine. Their economy hasn't change much (just change from a Pro-Russian Economy to Pro-West Economy) but the country in itself are in turmoil, the fighting have no end in sight, and also their eastern industrial hub has taken a hugh toll for nearly 3 years of fighting.

Russia do not want to resolve or absorb Eastern Ukraine, that was a powderkeg as the situation develope, more people to feed and more land to rebuild does not actually goes hand in hand with Russian tanking and shrinking economy. They wanted Crimea to be able to access to Black Sea, what happened afterward is a chance and opportunist employment of they have independednt from Ukraine and I want it too. And to be fair, Russia keeping support for Eastern Ukraine did not make much sense neither, as i don't see how Eastern Ukraine would have benefited the Russia, maybe it have gone back to the old land grab system? But That 2 cities in Eastern Ukraine is hardly worth the whole Russian economy. It's more or less counterproductive to have try and absorb half of Donbass.

For the West, as long as the fighting continue, they will be able to squeeze Ukraine inline with their doctrine, heavily influencing every aspect of life in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom