What's new

Trump says Jerusalem will be Israel’s ‘undivided capital’ under Middle East peace plan

@azzo why are you trying to change subject by using erdogan? Forget him this topic is about palestine and we have seen your country’s statement
You can’t deny that saudi is betraying palestinian cause don’t get me wrong I as muslim personally care only about al-aqsa mosque
But facts are facts even uae fm is writing article in western newspapers how palestinians should accept this “deal”
You have right to doubt whether turkish statements are honest or not but at least they tell the truth where are fellow arabs for palestine sometimes truth can be painful but you should learn to accept it

In the end you are selling Palestine to Jews and sponsoring it. You are really nothing but trash!

No you are selling Palestine, and you are nothing but trash.

My words against yours, but mine is supported by evidence and yours is supported by shit.

Thus, you are the real trash. :victory1:

You can’t deny that saudi is betraying palestinian cause don’t get me wrong I as muslim personally care only about al-aqsa mosque

Where is Saudi betraying Palestine. You say I can't deny it. Can you give me real proof of how Saudi betrayed Palestinians?

Turkey who has relationships with Israel that still continues to this day and even after the deal is not betraying Palestine but Saudi who never had any relations with Israel is betraying them? Saudis fought Israel, the Saudi government supported every war for Palestine, they cut oil to the U.S. and yet they betrayed Palestine. Why am I trying to convince brainwashed idiots?

After the deal the Saudi king has said that he supports the Palestinians in whatever path they take. That is where Saudi stand.

Tell me, Muslim, where do you stand when you keep spreading propaganda invented by mentally ill foes of Saudi?

But facts are facts even uae fm is writing article in western newspapers how palestinians should accept this “deal”
You have right to doubt whether turkish statements are honest or not but at least they tell the truth where are fellow arabs for palestine sometimes truth can be painful but you should learn to accept it

Okay, if you see that as betraying then you should say UAE, Oman, Bahrain betrayed Palestine. I wonder how is this related to all to Saudi?!

If Arabs who actually fought Israel is betraying Palestine. Then can you tell me what non-Arab countries have done for Palestine, other than blabbering and virtue signaling? have any of them had citizens die at the gates of AlAqsa mosque? Egypt did, Saudi, Jordanians etc etc

pfft

@azzo i am not saying that ordinary saudis are betraying palestinians i am criticizing saudi government(king faisal was very good king he indeed supported palestinians but we all know what west has done to him plus this is history we are talking about present time)
It’s clear that UAE is actually the biggest traitor they have invited israel to 2020 expo that’s closest thing to recognizing israel as a state something that was always deniable from arab states
We must be honest to each other turkey-israel relationship was never controversial thing and never will we don’t have conflict with them yes we are sympathetic to palestine care about jerusalem/al aqsa but that’s it
As for arabs of course that any relationship will be seen as controversial since there is too much negative history between arabs-jews
You ask me about hard proof how can you expect from me an ordinary 22 year old to have clear evidence that top saudi officials are betraying palestine one thing is suspicious though bahrain which is pretty dependent on saudi would never send ambassador to attend unless there is silent approval from saudi government as for egypt they have no other option but to follow you and uae since you are giving them billions of dollars
Few years ago arab would have issued strong statement
For example that same arab league heavily attacked turkey when we launched operation against pkk-kurdish terrorist separatist organization that has claims not only for turkish and iranian land but also for the land od two arab states(iraq and syria)
So this is weird for me turkey gets much harsher treatment than israel
Actually if you analize saudi foreign policy since 2017 it’s clear that they are giving up palestine (objective criticism is not a bad thing)
Jordan is forced to say tough words against israel after all palestinians make majority there
This peace deal is in fact closing the palestinian issue between gcc arab states and israel at the same time it’s an announcement of gcc-israel alliance

Last edited:
Why don't you kiss his *** same time:-), thats a dumb arab like you. Hia master is selling lands to jews and all he can tell is Erdogan like you.

You brainless erdogan worshipper cattle akpean. The truth gave you a huge butt hurt I can see that. You Arab s.htcoholic dumb akcockroache can bark here there everywhere all day long. Coz this is only the thing that you can do. If you have gut to fight for your beloved Palestinians do it. why are you waiting? Don't you know where the Israel is? Or scare of that Israelis gonna fck you in the azz and send back you to your mama? Most probably...
Your beloved sultan abdulhamid was the first who sold the land of Palestinians to Jews after loaning money from rothschild family. But for sure you didn't know this.
He is an Arab and he does his job and serve for kuffars just like his ancestors. I see nothing abnormal here.
There is no difference between you and him for me. You both are useless, worthless cockroaches...
@azzo
I was being sarcastic.
Of course everyone know the ties between erdogan family and Israel.

Al-Aqsa was likely built BECAUSE it was the site of the temple of Solomon.
The temple of Solomon was replaced within a century after its destruction
by the Second Temple , which was extended by Herod, and destroyed by the Romans
which built a pagan temple. When the Romans converted to Christianity,
they started building churches.
So you believe that a religion which build a religious site on top of a religious site of another religion has a clean conscious?
Al Aqsa was not built because it was the ruin of temple of Solomon . when it was built it was 700 years 5hat there was no temple there. . it was built because there was a mosque that needed replacement because it fell to ruin. And the mosque become important because the hill it was built upon was important.
Now about the previous mosque built upon a church. I don't knew the circumstances. Was the church raised and then a mosque built upon it ? Was it converted to mosque ? Was it an abandoned church that fell to ruin ? If anybody knew about that I'll be glad to hear about it . and then that pagan temple turn into the church and then the temple of Solomon being destroyed and a pagan temple built over it . I don't think it give anybody any right to destroy the current architecture that has 1300 + year history or anyone can blame Muslim for their destruction .

There is no evidence of the existence of Solomon temple and Muslims believe that Solomon is one of their prophets. Also Jerusalem it self was built on Canaanite lands who the Jews stole it after massacring them.

If you know the history, they got the land from the original owner.

How is it gonna work while one side deal was not even involved in planning it & reject it from very beginning? the problem of the Palestine is merely "justice" and till it ain't getting done conflict would continue ... the american's problem over here is as the same as the Palestinian people which is both being taken hostage by zionist as the rest of the world .. trump needed their lobby and influence to enter oval office and got it without public vote back in 2016 which was paid back later on by handing out Golan height & Jerusalem on a golden plate to isreal beside tearing up Iran nuclear deal (all at expense of violating all international laws and norms) now he need them once more time to get rid of on going impeachment and also reelection incoming presidential election ... actually it's a good timing for bibi and trump but again Palestine would be neglected as it's been in the past several decades. but like a drop of water hitting a stone eventually a depression is made and then a hole justice would find it's way.

This is what would happen if not your sadistic regime:

1) Palestinians would get a state by 2000. Their economy would bloom thanks to cooperation with Israel.
2) Syria would get Golan Heights in 1999.
3) Assad would flee to Russia in 2011 the genocide in Syria would be spared.
4) No ISIS, no civil in Iraq, no war in Yemen.

Your sadistic regime spreads sectarianism, terror and creates war all over the Middle East.

Al Aqsa was not built because it was the ruin of temple of Solomon . when it was built it was 700 years 5hat there was no temple there. . it was built because there was a mosque that needed replacement because it fell to ruin. And the mosque become important because the hill it was built upon was important.
Now about the previous mosque built upon a church. I don't knew the circumstances. Was the church raised and then a mosque built upon it ? Was it converted to mosque ? Was it an abandoned church that fell to ruin ? If anybody knew about that I'll be glad to hear about it . and then that pagan temple turn into the church and then the temple of Solomon being destroyed and a pagan temple built over it . I don't think it give anybody any right to destroy the current architecture that has 1300 + year history or anyone can blame Muslim for their destruction .
The building of a religious site on the place of the holiest site of another religion is bound to cause a conflict. It is up to the religion causing the conflict to come up with a solution.
An apology would be a good start.

The building of a religious site on the place of the holiest site of another religion is bound to cause a conflict. It is up to the religion causing the conflict to come up with a solution.
An apology would be a good start.
There was no holy site there for 700 year. It's not even 200 year since Jews start to talk about this holy site.

There was no holy site there for 700 year. It's not even 200 year since Jews start to talk about this holy site.
The Romans stormed the temple 70AD.
The Muslims conquered Jerusalem 637AD.
The Muslims were well aware that this was the place of the temple when they started constructing the first mosque, right after the conquest.
If they had built the Mosque elsewhere, there would be no problem.
You break it, you fix it!

@A.P. Richelieu Here is your Hagia Sophia
reversed-hand-with-middle-finger-extended_1f595.png

The Muslims were well aware that this was the place of the temple when they started constructing the first mosque, right after the conquest.
Muslim converted an abandoned church to a mosque and then rebuilt another mosque over that mosque after 100 year .the temple was ruined 600 year before Muslim come there and several temple an church were built over it.
at most the Muslim knew temple of Solomon was once built over Temple Mount but which part of it . can you prove to us the temple of Solomon was built at the site of Al-Aqsa not 100m to the north or east or west. I remind you there is no evidence of the temple found at the site of the mosque yet but evidence of the previous mosque were found there
here is the Temple Mount and Al-Aqsa mosque is marked on it
Temple-Mount.jpg

was it not logical for Muslims to think temple of Solomon was built at the place of dome of rock (the building with golden dome at center of temple mount) or somewhere near it rather than Al-Aqsa mosque at the side (marked by red)
by the way let me show you an imagined reconstruction of the city in the late Second Temple period from Israel Museum
1253px-Jerusalem_Modell_BW_2.JPG

as you see the temple is at the center of Temple Mount not at the site of Al-Aqsa mosque and by the way the model is designed by Israeli geographer and historian Dr. Michael Avi-Yonah so its probably far more accurate than anything you hear from a rabbi or read in media, During his career he was a Professor of Archaeology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and served as secretary of the Department of Antiquities as well

and here is a map of Jerusalem at the time that again show the temple of Solomon at the center of temple mount not at the position of Al-Aqsa mosque
Britannica_Plan_of_Jerusalem.jpg

all above was about second temple bt if you really talk a bout Temple of Solomon or the original temple it's the map
800px-Plan_of_Soloman%27s_Temple.jpg

and again its believed to be more toward the dome of Rock rather than Al-Aqsa mosque

There was no temple for over half a millennium

There wasn't even anyone to point out where if any temple was

Al aqsa has been here for a millennium and a half, there is nothing to fix accept trying to protect Palestinians from a oppressive Israeli regime

There was no temple for over half a millennium

There wasn't even anyone to point out where if any temple was

Al aqsa has been here for a millennium and a half, there is nothing to fix accept trying to protect Palestinians from a oppressive Israeli regime
don't forget the temple was never in site of Al-Aqsa mosque , it was more toward the dome of Rock

Muslim converted an abandoned church to a mosque and then rebuilt another mosque over that mosque after 100 year .the temple was ruined 600 year before Muslim come there and several temple an church were built over it.
at most the Muslim knew temple of Solomon was once built over Temple Mount but which part of it . can you prove to us the temple of Solomon was built at the site of Al-Aqsa not 100m to the north or east or west. I remind you there is no evidence of the temple found at the site of the mosque yet but evidence of the previous mosque were found there
here is the Temple Mount and Al-Aqsa mosque is marked on it
Temple-Mount.jpg

was it not logical for Muslims to think temple of Solomon was built at the place of dome of rock (the building with golden dome at center of temple mount) or somewhere near it rather than Al-Aqsa mosque at the side (marked by red)
by the way let me show you an imagined reconstruction of the city in the late Second Temple period from Israel Museum
1253px-Jerusalem_Modell_BW_2.JPG

as you see the temple is at the center of Temple Mount not at the site of Al-Aqsa mosque and by the way the model is designed by Israeli geographer and historian Dr. Michael Avi-Yonah so its probably far more accurate than anything you hear from a rabbi or read in media, During his career he was a Professor of Archaeology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and served as secretary of the Department of Antiquities as well

and here is a map of Jerusalem at the time that again show the temple of Solomon at the center of temple mount not at the position of Al-Aqsa mosque
Britannica_Plan_of_Jerusalem.jpg

all above was about second temple bt if you really talk a bout Temple of Solomon or the original temple it's the map
800px-Plan_of_Soloman%27s_Temple.jpg

and again its believed to be more toward the dome of Rock rather than Al-Aqsa mosque

They should not have built a Mosque on any part of the Temple Mount.
It is as simple as that.
And while You keep harping about the Temple of Solomon, You are conveniently forgetting about the Second Temple aka the Temple of Herod of which there is ample proof.

Back
Top Bottom