What's new

Trump may mount pressure to limit Pak nuclear programme

Where was China when US carried out drone strikes or when they pulled the obl operation? Where was China when US said we will bomb you back to stone ages? Did they even condemn it forget about fighting and dying for somebody else. US and Pakistan are not fighting a war under normal circumstances Period. What I mentioned was extraordinary circumstances like a massive attack on US soil etc and after that if Pakistan or in fact any other country with the exemption of Russia and China dont fall in line will be hit hard

Pakistan's governments have allowed drone strikes, not much anyone can do and after OBL Chinas response was: "an attack on Islamabad would be seen as an attack on Beijing."

Where was China when US carried out drone strikes or when they pulled the obl operation? Where was China when US said we will bomb you back to stone ages? Did they even condemn it forget about fighting and dying for somebody else. US and Pakistan are not fighting a war under normal circumstances Period. What I mentioned was extraordinary circumstances like a massive attack on US soil etc and after that if Pakistan or in fact any other country with the exemption of Russia and China dont fall in line will be hit hard

You are still living in past, kindly start living in present and carefully watch what is happening in International Relations & Politics.

You are still living in past, kindly start living in present and carefully watch what is happening in International Relations & Politics.

Do you believe China will fight a war with US and risk their own devastation just because it has invested few billion dollars in Pakistan? China doesn't even support Pakistan openly on Kashmir and you want them to fight US for you

What "compromise"? I'm talking about common sense. How many pairs of shoes do you need in your closet? I have about five. Imelda Marcos had a thousand. How many "shoes" (atomic bombs) does Pakistan need?

(If you devote your entire economy to shoes you know it's going to collapse, right?)

Many years ago, this was a thriving, happy planet – people, cities, shops, a normal world. Except that on the high streets of these cities there were slightly more shoe shops than one might have thought necessary. And slowly, insidiously, the numbers of these shoe shops were increasing. It’s a well known economic phenomenon but tragic to see it in operation, for the more shoe shops there were, the more shoes they had to make and the worse and more unwearable they became. And the worse they were to wear, the more people had to buy to keep themselves shod, and the more the shops proliferated until the whole economy of the place passed what I believe is the termed the Shoe Event Horizon, and it became no longer economically possible to build anything other than shoe shops. Result – collapse, ruin and famine. Most of the population died out. Those few who had the right kind of genetic instability mutated into birds – you’ve seen one of them – who cursed their feet, cursed the ground, and vowed that none should walk on it again. Unhappy lot.”

Shoes and shoe shops do not stop your nation and people being destroyed by invading enemy forces. Just ask the Iraqis and Afghans they will attest to and confirm this.

Do you believe China will fight a war with US and risk their own devastation just because it has invested few billion dollars in Pakistan? China doesn't even support Pakistan openly on Kashmir and you want them to fight US for you

Not even USA will want to risk a war which may devastate it's cities, India and it's instability and it's historical civil wars is the main area of concern. A desperate tea boy president known as the butcher of Gujrat Modi with fanatical Hitlerite fantasies is the real worry of the world.

Shoes and shoe shops do not stop your nation and people being destroyed by invading enemy forces. Just ask the Iraqis and Afghans they will attest to and confirm this.
All I need is six bombs [nuclear]. Then no one will touch me.
-Mao Zedong to Andre'Malraux​

unlike you i don't need to taste them as i still have working sense of smell.anyway standing next to you is enough to do the trick even for a guy without nose(disclaimer to other member this trick can potentially be fatal so try it on your own risk)
he he he... Nice nose u have been enjoying all sort of farts. Relish your distinguished hobby. Best of luck & Abhi Bachhe ho ..grow up

Last edited:

If the americans were going to attack and invade Pakistan, they would have done it by now. Not happening. That only happens to ultra weak nations like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. Even in Iraq, as super weak as Iraq is, they still managed to kill AT LEAST nearly 5000 american troops. And that's the "officail" figure the neocons admit to. The REAL figure could be many times higher.

By the way the Chinese havn't just invested in a few billion dollars in Pakistan. That is the publicly admitted figure. The REAL figure is many times more. With many more billions set for investment in the coming years and decades.

By the way, the americans ain't and can't do anything to Pakistan. Trump is all mouth and hot air. If not please come and try. The non-whites in America however may have their life made more difficult though by his election.

Back
Top Bottom