What's new

Trump gets cornered into a wall by reporter's barrage of knife-sharp questions(more like statements)

ohmrlobalobayeh

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
While the reporter somehow busted Trump's nuts, she's still being disrespectful by repeatedly talking over the President. Reporters r there to ask questions, then listen for a reply- not make their own statements.

I think American deep state for months is deliberately screwing things up for Trump by not keeping him informed and giving him wrong suggestions. One cannot be this thick to keep straight face while leading the nation which has become the most infected of all.

I think American deep state for months is deliberately screwing things up for Trump by not keeping him informed and giving him wrong suggestions. One cannot be this thick to keep straight face while leading the nation which has become the most infected of all.
Trump is just using common sense strategy of letting the virus have its toll quickly and then the pandemic will be over soon. It is better than allowing the infection yo spread slowly and kill small number of people over long time. For example, instead of killing 500 people a day for 4 month, Trump is trying to get it done within 1 month by allowing 2000 people to die per day. Why delay things and ruin other economic activities by the instability caused by the disease? It is better to reduce economic disruption by allowing the pandemic to take its toll and get over soom. USA has good medical infrastructure with larg number of ventilators and other hospital equipment and hence doesn't need to buy time to manufacture more of it.

Trump is just using common sense strategy of letting the virus have its toll quickly and then the pandemic will be over soon. It is better than allowing the infection yo spread slowly and kill small number of people over long time. For example, instead of killing 500 people a day for 4 month, Trump is trying to get it done within 1 month by allowing 2000 people to die per day. Why delay things and ruin other economic activities by the instability caused by the disease? It is better to reduce economic disruption by allowing the pandemic to take its toll and get over soom. USA has good medical infrastructure with larg number of ventilators and other hospital equipment and hence doesn't need to buy time to manufacture more of it.

Had you along with your family been living in America in the midst of pandemic then your views on Trump actions might not be so soft.

While the reporter somehow busted Trump's nuts, she's still being disrespectful by repeatedly talking over the President. Reporters r there to ask questions, then listen for a reply- not make their own statements.

I don't like trump but she is nuts

when inner elements in u.s deep state are involved in spreading this disease what can trump do as he has no power and authority over these billionaire businessmen like bill gates

Math and Science is not quite your thing, right?

If he is that thick the he let 2000 Americans die each day and go in election due end of year, good luck with that!

And do you understand the long term impact it will have for America regardless who is in charge of government or deep state? Numbers coming out of America are scary, their economic hub looks like a scene from Hollywood zombie movie. America arrogantly have been building walls around it to separate itself from the rest of the world but may eventually find itself being pushed behind the walls, cut off from the rest of the world if they remain the most infected nation of all.

i dont like trump too, but i feel she's very disrespectful trying to talk over a sovereign leader of her own nation in that manner.
i agree...
i dont like trump too, but i feel she's very disrespectful trying to talk over a sovereign leader of her own nation in that manner.
she didnt want to ask a question and wait for an answer. she was there to argue and get a negative repsonse

Definitely a possibility. The president is just a figurehead mostly.

Trump has always been disliked by the Deep State.

Definitely a possibility. The president is just a figurehead mostly.

Trump has always been disliked by the Deep State.

He is disliked not cause he is some angelic being but is honest about American predicament as a world superpower

Back
Top Bottom