What's new

True patriot of pakistan

AHMED85

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We had seen many leaders in Pakistan history but when we see Mr. :smitten:Liaquat Ail Khan who is the first prime minister of Pakistan.
We are shock that god give us a very decent leader ship.
Now why he not gives us the best of their man, can today we are capable for reward.

Today we are celebrating the 144 birthday of Liaquat Ali Khan but have not their views of thinking and life they can adopt.
May god give our leaders the patriot thinks for Pakistan?:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
There gave u a thx its always on the right side bottom corner! cheers!

Thanks for sharing, thanks for the heart warmer.

Really a nice idea to thank and reward our true patriot leaders!

Mr. Liaquat Ail Khan who is the first prime minister of Pakistan.
We are shock that god give us a very decent leader ship.

Decency in "Nawabs" was and is common.

Liaguat Ali Khan was a great leader, Independence fighter. But some mistakes always lap around a personality since no one is perfect.

Just going to give an example of one of such events where a great leader commits mistake.

Soldiers who have fought '48 war know and accuse Liaquat Ali Khan for showing lack of leadership and confidence in his forces when he ordered his armies to reinstate their positions at LoC, whereas they were near to capture the Srinagar Airport, the heart of Indian reinforcements and supplies.

If Liaquat Ali Khan had not given such orders, Kashmir situation might have been different.

My objective here is not to open a debate whether what was right or wrong at that time but just to mention what I know.

However he was a great leader.

KIT Over n Out:pakistan:

why we have not the true leader ship now

any one have the answer

because we can not make secure our leaders :pakistan:

why we have not the true leader ship now

any one have the answer

because we can not make secure our leaders :pakistan:

Leaders get secured by securing their people not by inducting bullet-proof vehicles and 40 check convoys.

Tell me how many there leaders are after Quaid and Liauqat Ali Khan whom nation agreeably thinks to be a great one.

Any??? I dont think. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto might be.

KIT Over n Out.

yes the leaders are secure to peoples not to by any vehicles or any equipment but tell me why the English leaders secure.???:sniper:

one thing is must they do politics not to angry and to make kill any one like BANZER and so forth
there is one more leader reminding after BHUTTO who,,,,,,,,,s
NWAZ SHARIF :pakistan:

yes the leaders are secure to peoples not to by any vehicles or any equipment but tell me why the English leaders secure.???:sniper:

one thing is must they do politics not to angry and to make kill any one like BANZER and so forth
there is one more leader reminding after BHUTTO who,,,,,,,,,s
NWAZ SHARIF :pakistan:

Are you talking about the same coward Nawaz sharif as he is one of the patriotic leaders...or have I misunderstood that.

"Jesa Dhees Wesa bhees"

"Jesi kooom wesay hukmaraan"

"In our Mazhab Allah said jesay looog hongay uspe wesay he hukmaraaan bheta diye jayeengay so why we always blaiming our leaders ?"

have a fun with politicians:rofl:

:pakistan:

just for fun

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom