What's new

"Trucker carrying drugs to India has Diplomatic immunity"says Pakistan.

Drivers have no way of knowing what's in the shipment they are only involved in hauling the freight.

If the customs found the freight has been tampered with, then drivers come into question otherwise please contact the freight shipper.

What does a retired general knows about trade and travel? Absolutely nothing, This is why Pakistan is going nowhere doubly some times triple dipping by these current and ex military men.
[/quote]

About the first thing, the driver of the truck has been apprehended since he is in effect the carrier. Now after his interrogation and further investigation; the trail is likely to lead back further still. To the Shipper of the Goods and the other people involved in its packing and forwarding. But that is where the Officials acrsoss the border in PHK have to co-operate. Else this investigation will reach a ded-end. And the Driver (even if he is innocent) will languish in custody.

About the second part (the underlined part); the Khakis (even retired ones) have proliferated everywhere. Which may have little to do with their abilities or skill-sets sometimes. They can be found in Orgns. ranging from NADRA to SUPARCO to Pakistan Railways. This Gernail in the Directorate of Trade and Travel has clearly displayed his unsuitability for his job.

@That Guy
Rebuttal ?? do you seriously think it was worth of ?? A guy is caught delivering 100 crors worth of drugs in a single delivery. and you say that he should be pardoned (by letting off with some fine) because probably he was not aware of what he was delivering ?? would your police have done that fine and free type act if he would have been caught with a truck load of drugs worth Rs.100 crors.?? in Karachi city ?? And you say that why I am asking your standards of morality ?? and you gave my post a negative rating in that KHUNNAS... Mashaalaah !! You are a think tank of this forum. TUMHARE ISI ATTITUDE KI WAZAH SE PAKISTANIYO KI AAJ YE HALAT HAI

It's NOT about what would happen, it's about what SHOULD happen. If an Indian driver was caught doing the same thing in Pakistan, I'd say let him go, there is no double standard here from me. Peace between Pakistan and India is worth a lot more than a drug mule's life. If you would rather that Pakistani and Indian soldiers start up hostilities again, and our two nations constantly be at each other's throats, then it's not my morality you should be worried about, it's your own.

I gave you a negative rating because you didn't contribute to the thread at all, and only insulted me.

Here is some news flash, I live in Canada, and even if I lived in Pakistan, my insignificant life doesn't have the ability to change the attitudes of the Pakistani nation. Me being a TT has nothing to do with the conversation, if you want to disagree with me, it's fine, but to resort to insults and poorly thought out comments is out of line. Even if I wasn't TT, my point would still stand on it's feet.

It's NOT about what would happen, it's about what SHOULD happen. If an Indian driver was caught doing the same thing in Pakistan, I'd say let him go, there is no double standard here from me. Peace between Pakistan and India is worth a lot more than a drug mule's life. If you would rather that Pakistani and Indian soldiers start up hostilities again, and our two nations constantly be at each other's throats, then it's not my morality you should be worried about, it's your own.

I gave you a negative rating because you didn't contribute to the thread at all, and only insulted me.

Here is some news flash, I live in Canada, and even if I lived in Pakistan, my insignificant life doesn't have the ability to change the attitudes of the Pakistani nation. Me being a TT has nothing to do with the conversation, if you want to disagree with me, it's fine, but to resort to insults and poorly thought out comments is out of line. Even if I wasn't TT, my point would still stand on it's feet.

considering you were putting your opinion about what SHOULD happen, you are horrifically wrong. If an Indian driver would have been caught with the same act in Pakistan, he should be dealt with the strictest of the Pakistani laws. No second thought must be given to clemency. How can you link peace between India-Pakistan to drug smuggling ?? Do you think that people of both countries are fool and retard to such an extent ?? anybody, any soldier who is willing to fight for a drug smuggler is a grave danger for society in my opinion and has no right to live on this earth, be it he is a pakistani or Indian.Being a TT you failed to understand this simple logic and principal of morality, this amaze me and many sane members of this forum.

considering you were putting your opinion about what SHOULD happen, you are horrifically wrong. If an Indian driver would have been caught with the same act in Pakistan, he should be dealt with the strictest of the Pakistani laws. No second thought must be given to clemency. How can you link peace between India-Pakistan to drug smuggling ?? Do you think that people of both countries are fool and retard to such an extent ?? anybody, any soldier who is willing to fight for a drug smuggler is a grave danger for society in my opinion and has no right to live on this earth, be it he is a pakistani or Indian.Being a TT you failed to understand this simple logic and principal of morality, this amaze me and many sane members of this forum.

I'm not linking peace to drug smuggling, how about reading my post instead of assuming things? I've already stated my opinion and why it should happen. The FACT is that many members, both Indian and Pakistan, agree with me; you, however, are irrelevant to the conversation, because you've contributed nothing to the conversation, and instead posted false accusations.

I'm not linking peace to drug smuggling, how about reading my post instead of assuming things? I've already stated my opinion and why it should happen. The FACT is that many members, both Indian and Pakistan, agree with me; you, however, are irrelevant to the conversation, because you've contributed nothing to the conversation, and instead posted false accusations.

This thread is not dead yet?

:o::o::o::o:

Back
Top Bottom