What's new

"Trucker carrying drugs to India has Diplomatic immunity"says Pakistan.

Indian government can't interfere now, since FIR has been lodged and judiciary would see what is to be done. India is not suffering as much as local Kashmiries are suffering.If Pakistan champions their cause with heart then should back off or else dead lock continues.

That's your view of it.

Morality isn't a one way lane. Just because you support a certain stance, doesn't mean I do, or your family, or your friends, or your neighbors, or your fellow country men. So your comment about what Pakistan should do is simply subjective opinion, not fact.

That's your view of it.

Morality isn't a one way lane. Just because you support a certain stance, doesn't mean I do, or your family, or your friends, or your neighbors, or your fellow country men. So your comment about what Pakistan should do is simply subjective opinion, not fact.

Let the Kashmiri awam decide that, since all 47+28 are Kashmiri as well as customer for goods too are Kashmiri.

Let the Kashmiri awam decide that, since all 47+28 are Kashmiri as well as customer for goods too are Kashmiri.

I don't want to derail this thread any further, so I'm just going to post some food for thought.

Sure, if you're saying India is willing to submit to a plebiscite, the Pakistan supports this stance. I do have to ask, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't India rejected the claim that Kashmiri awan has the right to decide? They've clearly said that Kashmir is a part of India, and any referendum is against the Indian constitution. So your stance that Kashmir awam has the right to decide is clearly not shared by your own country.

I don't want to derail this thread any further, so I'm just going to post some food for thought.

Sure, if you're saying India is willing to submit to a plebiscite, the Pakistan supports this stance. I do have to ask, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't India rejected the claim that Kashmiri awan has the right to decide? They've clearly said that Kashmir is a part of India, and any referendum is against the Indian constitution. So your stance that Kashmir awam has the right to decide is clearly not shared by your own country.

Are you TT for real ?? :what:
You just went offtopic.

I was obviously not talking about plebisite. It was on whose opinion matters as per response to your previous post.

Read whole post to grab the essence before coming to coming to conclusion. Don't disect it to your liking.

Are you TT for real ?? :what:
You just went offtopic.

I was obviously not talking about plebisite. It was on whose opinion matters as per response to your previous post.

Read whole post to grab the essence before coming to coming to conclusion. Don't disect it to your liking.

Your comment was...

Indian government can't interfere now, since FIR has been lodged and judiciary would see what is to be done. India is not suffering as much as local Kashmiries are suffering.If Pakistan champions their cause with heart then should back off or else dead lock continues.

Your words, not mine.

this is the last comment I'll make on the subject, because I don't want to derail this thread.

Really, I got banned from the thread? Really? What are negative ratings for, if not to show someone is violating post rules?

@Aeronaut is there anyway to disable auto-watch thread feature?

Last edited:
The driver is responsible for the delivery, not what is being delivered.

It's entirely linked to peace. Don't you think that conservatives on either side won't use this as an excuse to heighten tensions?

Still, we're not hearing anymore about it. Either the case has been resolved, or neither gov cares.

Knowing how our politicians think (yours and ours arent much different), it probably is a case of not caring..

Knowing how our politicians think (yours and ours arent much different), it probably is a case of not caring..

Ain't that the truth. If they aren't stealing from the nation, they're diverting the attention from the main problems to other issues.

Ain't that the truth. If they aren't stealing from the nation, they're diverting the attention from the main problems to other issues.

this thread is a metaphor for Indo-Pak relations. The same arguments repeated to death, Long and pointless.

this thread is a metaphor for Indo-Pak relations. The same arguments repeated to death, Long and pointless.

Isn't it? For some reason I feel like singing the fresh prince of bel-air song.

relevant to thread and relations between Pakistan and India....also my comment.

Isn't it? For some reason I feel like singing the fresh prince of bel-air song.

relevant to thread and relations between Pakistan and India....also my comment.

Seriously, I know a Pakistani guy married to an Indian Woman, and a Keralite married to a Pakistani woman.

Best of friends abroad, worst of enemies at home.

It's such a waste.

The retired brigadier just went full retard.
Robert-Downey-Jr.-Tropic-Thunder-You-Never-Go-Full-Retard-Meme.jpg

@That Guy

South Asian Men are blined by their love for fair skinned wimminz to enjoy Dark Chocolate =P

Not all South Asian Men are like that .

There are some who will prefer a Dark Chocolate over a fair skin any given day ... ;)

@That Guy
[quote="Instead of insulting me and questioning my morality, how about you actually try and post a rebuttal.
The fact that both Pakistan AND Indian members on here agree with my stance (at least to some extent), shows just how wrong you are.
The drivers are probably innocent, most don't care what they're transporting and don't bother asking. Still, while I don't agree with it, I think a fine would be the best option. That way both nations save face.[/quote]

Rebuttal ?? do you seriously think it was worth of ?? A guy is caught delivering 100 crors worth of drugs in a single delivery. and you say that he should be pardoned (by letting off with some fine) because probably he was not aware of what he was delivering ?? would your police have done that fine and free type act if he would have been caught with a truck load of drugs worth Rs.100 crors.?? in Karachi city ?? And you say that why I am asking your standards of morality ?? and you gave my post a negative rating in that KHUNNAS... Mashaalaah !! You are a think tank of this forum. TUMHARE ISI ATTITUDE KI WAZAH SE PAKISTANIYO KI AAJ YE HALAT HAI

Drivers have no way of knowing what's in the shipment they are only involved in hauling the freight.

If the customs found the freight has been tampered with, then drivers come into question otherwise please contact the freight shipper.

Director general of trade and travel of Azad Kashmir (Brigadier (retd) Mohammad Ismail Khan)

What does a retired general knows about trade and travel? Absolutely nothing, This is why Pakistan is going nowhere doubly some times triple dipping by these current and ex military men.[/quote]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom