Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfighter

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello,

There have been 3 separate incidents of trolls spamming across the board here today. I have a few suggestions, hopefully this helps.

-Maybe the registration process should be changed so there is some sort of preliminary check although I'm not sure how that would work. Maybe someone else could come up with a few ideas.

-limit the number of posts a person can make in a certain amount of time, while this won't prevent spamming, it will almost certainly reduce the amount of junk that has to be cleaned up.

-make it so people can only register via an invitation.

Thanks.

Hello,

There have been 3 separate incidents of trolls spamming across the board here today. I have a few suggestions, hopefully this helps.

-Maybe the registration process should be changed so there is some sort of preliminary check although I'm not sure how that would work. Maybe someone else could come up with a few ideas.

-limit the number of posts a person can make in a certain amount of time, while this won't prevent spamming, it will almost certainly reduce the amount of junk that has to be cleaned up.

-make it so people can only register via an invitation.

Thanks.
All points are very valid

According to senior member "Jako" the person was an Indian any way, Why not a mod read the post first and then allow it to be posted on :pdf:

first 10 posts or 5 posts checked by mod then person allowed for carryon or blocked.by seniorst member imran khan.:D

All points are very valid

According to senior member "Jako" the person was an Indian any way, Why not a mod read the post first and then allow it to be posted on :pdf:

well i guessed that from the trend of his posts.......btw,we do have logger head extremistist hate mongers in india too,every country does,even pakistan.....no denying that....regards....edit-mods may clarify the retard's identity,if needed

well i guessed that from the trend of his posts.......btw,we do have logger head extremistist hate mongers in india too,every country does,even pakistan.....no denying that....regards

Every were in the world , I agree with you :agree:

That troll had already 6-20 posts before he started trolling. I think human checking of initial posts only is not going to help much.

Youtube is having a hard time stopping spam.

Human brain will always beat machines in creative intelligence.

The idiot is a Hindu Indian. Who probably is a little kid with no life, thinking that he is doing some great stuff by spamming on a Pakistan Defence Forum. Any other person with little sense wouldn't waste time like that. Anyways, the kid requires no big attention from the management. What we want you to do is report any such incident by clicking the report button. It takes us half a second to remove all the posts and ban this kid (while the kid wastes hours registering, and posting).

Thank you.

oh yeah, i had forgotten about the Report button otherwise i may have definetly reported him. Poor Indian guy, wasted many hours in vain

Webby-ji,the troll's back again!!!....do something!

We are taking measures. Just keep reporting, and dont reply to him.

The idiot is a Hindu Indian. Who probably is a little kid with no life, thinking that he is doing some great stuff by spamming on a Pakistan Defence Forum. Any other person with little sense wouldn't waste time like that. Anyways, the kid requires no big attention from the management. What we want you to do is report any such incident by clicking the report button. It takes us half a second to remove all the posts and ban this kid (while the kid wastes hours registering, and posting).

Thank you.

Is it necessary to point out the idiot's religion?

Yes, it is needed to point out because he was abusing Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom