What's new

Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was cursing out Islam left and right. First, he started to abuse India (by being a Pakistani..with IDs like PakPower.. Pak Rocks, etc..). He also started abusing Bangladesh along with India (by giving the impression that we hate Bangladesh. :lol:). Once all that failed because i called him an Indian. He showed his true colors by bashing Islam and Pakistan..No person in this world would show such signs unless he is a HINDU, KID, RETARDED and an INDIAN.

I am thankful to the members who reported the trolls today.

Are we talking about one ATS.. if that is the case i have also reported his posts. Having said that, i was more eager to hear that he said he was a hindu or from his posts he proved he is a hindu by giving references to his faith.

But unfortunately webby, my worst fears are proved right, it is purely due to his hateful comments against Islam that you thought he was a hindu. And this is what i object, he could be a secular, christian, sikh or even a outcast Muslim.

He is a retard that is proven.. but we cannot make assumptions about anyones religion without valid proof, we should not have prejudice against any other religions only then we will be justified if we raise voice against the prejudice that some have for one's own religion.

May be he is a Hindu in fact, but i would still suggest not highlighting the religion part. And there is no Hindu retard or Muslim retards.. retards are just retards.. ;)

I think Darkstar said thats not what he really meant (to avoid confusion, to which zakir saheb thanked).

After he specifically quoted 'Idiot Hindu Indian' and not troll or kid, I think we both know what he meant. I'd thank darkstar too if he covered my as.

anyways, it changes nothing, no point discussing it further.

The guy was cursing out Islam left and right. First, he started to abuse India (by being a Pakistani..with IDs like PakPower.. Pak Rocks, etc..). He also started abusing Bangladesh along with India (by giving the impression that we hate Bangladesh. :lol:). Once all that failed because i called him an Indian. He showed his true colors by bashing Islam and Pakistan..No person in this world would show such signs unless he is a HINDU, KID, RETARDED and an INDIAN.

I find this remark un becoming of a moderator.

Damn!....i almost reported boss-ji!.....just then the word 'WEBMASTER',struck my eyes by the side......omg!

webbi, are you trying to implicate that only a Hindu idiot can bash Islam , he cannot be Christian , or Sikh or parsi or Jain or atheist or satanist or bhudhist.
is it so?

webbi, are you trying to implicate that only a Hindu idiot can bash Islam , he cannot be Christian , or Sikh or parsi or Jain or atheist or satanist or bhudhist.
is it so?

No, the guy that i banned was a Hindu Indian Idiot. He cannot be Christian, Sikh, or Atheist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom