What's new

Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it necessary to point out the idiot's religion?

well agree

but he was swearing our Muslim's Prophet and if i could see him, i may have killed him straightaway

well agree

but he was swearing our Muslim's Prophet and if i could see him, i may have killed him straightaway

What would that say about you and your religion? No need to get so emotional. Be calm and rational.

The idiot is a Hindu Indian.
Thank you.

Thank you. I would not expect anything less form these kind of sub human. Keep poping up like Cockroach.........They belong to gutter......

Thank you. I would not expect anything less form these kind of sub human. Keep poping up like Cockroach.........They belong to gutter......

You obviously mean the trolls, not Bharati Hindus...wouldn't want people to misunderstand.

Soon after I read one of his post (one of the most obnoxious post I ever read), I reported. His message was deleted but the guy was not banned. For almost next half and hour, he kept posting such obnoxious posts and Mod(s) kept deleting his posts. However, I was surprised what took Mods so long to ban him? Some posts deserve a light warning, some an infarction and some (like the ones he was posting) a quick ban without warning. I hope next time Mods will be harder on such spammers.

Soon after I read one of his post (one of the most obnoxious post I ever read), I reported. His message was deleted but the guy was not banned. For almost next half and hour, he kept posting such obnoxious posts and Mod(s) kept deleting his posts. However, I was surprised what took Mods so long to ban him? Some posts deserve a light warning, some an infarction and some (like the ones he was posting) a quick ban without warning. I hope next time Mods will be harder on such spammers.

Not all moderators have banning privelages, which is when such can happen.

Last edited:
Why these cockroach always hide behind Pak flag and attack on bd's section? What's their problem with us Bangladeshis?

Well I just would like to thank the member(s) who reported the trolls today.

Thanks a lot for contributing to the forum by reporting trolls.

;) Good Job

The idiot is a Hindu Indian.

Webby..!! I think its better we keep religion out of this. The fact of the matter is he abused Islam and that is what matters. Because those who abuses other religions are not worthy to follow any religion as far i know :)

And hey one more thing, how do you make out a persons religion from the forum ;)

The guy was cursing out Islam left and right. First, he started to abuse India (by being a Pakistani..with IDs like PakPower.. Pak Rocks, etc..). He also started abusing Bangladesh along with India (by giving the impression that we hate Bangladesh. :lol:). Once all that failed because i called him an Indian. He showed his true colors by bashing Islam and Pakistan..No person in this world would show such signs unless he is a HINDU, KID, RETARDED and an INDIAN.

I am thankful to the members who reported the trolls today.

He showed his true colors by bashing Islam and Pakistan..No person in this world would show such signs unless he is a HINDU, KID, RETARDED and an INDIAN.

I also thought he was a Indian in the beginning but after what he said about Kali Ma i changed my mind.

Anyways i does not matter which religion he is from.

You obviously mean the trolls, not Bharati Hindus...wouldn't want people to misunderstand.

Oh of course not, what's to misunderstand? It would be rather ironic for any South Asian to call Indians cockroaches when India is clearly the dominant power in the region, furthermore, without India's help Bangladesh would still be East Pakistan so no sane Bangladeshi would call all Indians cockroaches based off of what some troll said.

Besides, I've had the pleasure of debating with Al-Zakir on many a issue so I call tell you from experience that he obviously, clearly, meant nothing of the sort. An intelligent soul with a curious mind, his 2000+ posts are testament to his neutral and rational demeanor.

Nice of you to point it out though. Thanks for clearing that up.

Just because some stupid troll decided to talk smack, the likes of Al Zakir get a free hand to talk crap about Hindus and Indians. I started this thread specifically so we could come up with a way that would ensure none of this would ever happen again because I knew that this is exactly what is going to happen.

The troll succeeded.:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom