What's new

Tripura lifts AFSPA as insurgency declines

That's great to hear..

Pakistan never had any strategic depth there. for that matter Pakistan hardly has any strategic depth anywhere nowadays.

hahahaha you do not know anything and I will keep quite :D

hahahaha you do not know anything and I will keep quite :D

Terrorism and other forms of extremism is on a decline in India That's what this thread is about.
The same is on a steady rise in Pakistan. Does that make you jealous ? Is that why you are here in this thread ?

There..fixed you...
hahahaha I don't know a damn thing and I should keep quite :D

Terrorism and other forms of extremism is on a decline in India That's what this thread is about.
The same is on a steady rise in Pakistan. Does that make you jealous ? Is that why you are here in this thread ?

There..fixed you...

We also need not to do any harm to you. Your culture and ehtics are on decline day by day. The way you boost about your culture thought Bharatnatyam and Kathakali, Giddha dance and etc will become a stock of mockery because Indians have been subjected to intellectual subversion from all sides.

We also need not to do any harm to you. Your culture and ehtics are on decline day by day. The way you boost about your culture thought Bharatnatyam and Kathakali, Giddha dance and etc will become a stock of mockery because Indians have been subjected to intellectual subversion from all sides.

Fine. I can live with that.

Proof that once the security situation is conducive AFSPA will be withdrawn.

It is unfortunate AFSPA needs to be implemented anywhere in India but this is what you get when you have a dangerous security environment. If India's Western neighbour would keep its nose out Kashmir would have seen AFSPA withdrawn a long time ago....

As I am from Tripura,i can tell you we don't have any problem with AFSA.infact govt of tripura wanted to extend AFSA for imported terrorist from Bangladesh.

Zero terrorist activity for almost 5 years

The opposite is true. Refugees and TNV members have been crossing over to our side. In fact Bijoy Kumar's wife had given birth to a child in a local hospital here.

The opposite is true. Refugees and TNV members have been crossing over to our side. In fact Bijoy Kumar's wife had given birth to a child in a local hospital here.
Dude, you are so wrong. it was election agenda of modi to drive out illegal immigrants, infect we are fencing our border not you:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom