What's new

Trials begin of upgraded Indian main battle tank

We have used tungsten Round way back from from 1965 war...when American's were surprised when there tanks (supplied to Pakistan) went down with single hit....

All that i want is a anti infrared paint coated on Arjun MK2....it already has Barracuda supplied mobile camouflage...but i would fear whether Army would reject it bcoz of weight....i think the weight has increased bcozz of ARJUNK mk1 (58ton) + Kanchan armour (4ton)+ Plough (2 ton)+ APU and Engine (2ton)....the weight has increased of Israel engineers who hav worked with DRDO making it an contemporary of merkava 4.....

can anyone tell me if there is any major design change in mk 2 compared to 1??

People who are just started producing guns are speaking of NIGHT Vision Devices....:rofl:But one thing Arjun dont need night vision devices bcoz they cum invading your country in broad day light and u ppl dont have anything to stop them...:taz:

Ur r the most welcome if u have the guts
We are waiting u since 2008, "cold star docrine :undecided:
By the way have u ever heard about battel of chawinda :lol:
have a look boy : Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

Hmm, this is fast!!! Mk-2 is out in just 1 year??! :what: :cheesy: :woot:

this is only possible because drdo doesn't stop its research and development even during critisized era and hanged on the projects in hand and completed them.
Some glowing examples are-
1. LCH-from-ALH
2. K-serise missiles-from-Agni serise
3. Nirbhay and Saurya-from-Brahmos.
Similarly
Arjun-mk2 - from - Arjunmk1

this is only possible because drdo doesn't stop its research and development even during critisized era and hanged on the projects in hand and completed them.
Some glowing examples are-
1. LCH-from-ALH
2. K-serise missiles-from-Agni serise
3. Nirbhay and Saurya-from-Brahmos.
Similarly
Arjun-mk2 - from - Arjunmk1

LCH, ALH are HAL not DRDO.

This 60 tonne is fully loaded weight or empty weight?... if that is empty weight what is the fully loaded weight of Arjun then?

We have used tungsten Round way back from from 1965 war...when American's were surprised when there tanks (supplied to Pakistan) went down with single hit....

All that i want is a anti infrared paint coated on Arjun MK2....it already has Barracuda supplied mobile camouflage...but i would fear whether Army would reject it bcoz of weight....i think the weight has increased bcozz of ARJUNK mk1 (58ton) + Kanchan armour (4ton)+ Plough (2 ton)+ APU and Engine (2ton)....the weight has increased of Israel engineers who hav worked with DRDO making it an contemporary of merkava 4.....

israel really???

Ur r the most welcome if u have the guts
We are waiting u since 2008, "cold star docrine :undecided:
By the way have u ever heard about battel of chawinda :lol:
have a look boy : Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

This is old Chinese Red Arrow missile. Arjun developed to defeat latest anti-tank missiles. It has

1 Active protection system
2 Kanchan composite armor with ERA
3 Jamming system

:victory::victory::victory:

Some dude said that the MK2 might look like this:
xk-2_fmbt.jpg

This XK-2 Black Panther.

Back
Top Bottom