What's new

Trial of Agni-II ballistic missile fails: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe these are all related to First Use. Now, who in their right mind will help her out???? Any MAD in the sub-continent and the world is gone!!! Too much at stake for the Ehl-i Dunya!!!!! As for the Ehl-i Iman, it's like surrendering the soul to the LORD as soon as Hazret-i Azrail (AS) shows up and asking him to take it out ASAP!!!!!
The fire of Agni has died the word MAD is no more in the defense strategy of Subcontinent. It is only India's destruction if there is a nuclear war.

It's high time I start learning Urdu!!!!!
Translation, kids here in pak when abused by another kid innocently say " what u say to me, u are that urself", almost all of us used this retort when we were little here in pak, it sounds way more funny in urdu, english kills the joke...

India has desperately tried to produce jet engines and fails every time because India is not able to produce the propeller blades of a jet engine which shows the lack of Indian steel industry and lack of chemical engineers. The agni test also fails because of that lack. they cannot procure strong alloys that can make missile bodies and engine blades.

India has desperately tried to produce jet engines and fails every time because India is not able to produce the propeller blades of a jet engine which shows the lack of Indian steel industry and lack of chemical engineers. The agni test also fails because of that lack. they cannot procure strong alloys that can make missile bodies and engine blades.
Well you need to see this. :D

The fire of Agni has died the word MAD is no more in the defense strategy of Subcontinent. It is only India's destruction if there is a nuclear war.
Who knows this may be the practical demonstration of the mythical "kill switch"!!!!! There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.....

Don't tell me they went to build these missiles the way they built Nano - the cheapest car in the world - by downloading everything from the Net!!!! No wonder every Indian folk is an expert in IT!!!!

Who knows this may be the practical demonstration of the mythical "kill switch"!!!!! There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.....
Ahhh, shakespeare always steals the show...

Last time Agni II 'failed' was in 2009. India does scores of such tests. A failure rate as small as this is not a concern.

The latest F-16 to crash was on April 5th, 2017. There is no perfect creation. Period.

Pakistan may be tempted to fire its nukes on India sooner though. I wonder if this was deliberate.

Pakistan should take advantage of this situation and wipe India off the map.
Pakistan doesn't need to because India is already drowning in shit and civil strife. Secondly you once compared Israel to Pakistan, Pakistan is not a colony of foreigners unlike Israel which is. Most Pakistanis have been here since Indus Valley Civilization.

Pakistan doesn't need to because India is already drowning in shit and civil strife. Secondly you once compared Israel to Pakistan, Pakistan is not a colony of foreigners unlike Israel which is. Most Pakistanis have been here since Indus Valley Civilization.
No need to be defensive and justify your living in the Sindhu plains.

Your first sentence makes no sense. You want to leave your enemy in peace because they are weak? So you want to fight your enemies only when they are strong? Does that sound logical?

I don't recall comparing Pakistan to Israel. Please remind me the context.

I hate mechanical systems!!! There's no undo/redo/delete/copy/paste etc. options!!!! Unfortunately, mechanical engineers aren't well appreciated and compensated!!!!! No wonder, guys always put them to a much lower rank in their list of choices in engineering schools!!!! This is a global issue!!!!!!
you missed drag & drop. tough things always come last , easiest the first.

why are you quoting me?
why are you quoting me?

Quoted you because you seem to be the only "british" member that's active.
Need your opinion on how the U.K. has no deterrence capability as a result of the failed trident test.
As you can see, the Pakistanis here are of the opinion that a failed test of an inducted missile = lack of deterrence.
Care to share your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom