What's new

Trial of Agni-II ballistic missile fails: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
DODO is long dead, its time to shut this white whale. User trials are getting failed means DRDO making fool of IA as they don't have any option to buy missiles from anywhere else.

You need this to save you from butthurt over failing Shooheen :
images

:lol::lol:

Corrected the post to match reality.
Your are face saving:sarcastic::kiss3:, you have nothing to say Keep going:lol::rofl::enjoy:

Prove me otherwise
I am asking to you to do a search i have a my prove that your HAGNI is not your design , if you prove me wrong than i show you my prove:enjoy:

This is just a report of faulty guidance system from 1999. It is 2017 and yet the inducted only nuclear delivery system is a faliure lol poor little India China will eat you alive. @rott please tag all the chinese you can we have found a big Pooo power being a power of nothing.

Better scientists that eat beef and proteins is supplied to their body thus they are able to make better designs and missiles. Deficiency of proteins can effect your thinking. You need to eat the cow to make better missiles.
Sure...

@+4vsgorillas-Apebane, @ahojunk, @Beast
@beijingwalker, @Shotgunner51, @AndrewJin, @Jlaw, @TaiShang, @Chinese-Dragon, @eldarlmari, @Two @lonelyman @endyashainin @xunzi @rcrmj @samsara @tanlixiang28776 @waz @Pyr0test @oprih @rcrmj @faithfulguy
@hirobo2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom