What's new

Trial of Agni-II ballistic missile fails: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job reporting this. This is the user trial for the new miniaturized one. Hope they fix this asap.

Test-fire of Agni-II missile fails to meet desired parameters:

The real problem is when the tested and inducted missiles of the Indian Army fail.
Now even their own army will doubt their arsenal's prowess.

Had it been the DRDO, that would have been ok.
This is not palatable.
The missile blew up after 500 meter of flight now that is not a small issue but the entire design failure. If the missile had failed just as it launched it would have been some thing small but after a flight distance of 500 m this is a big issue to solve. It could be any thing that is not good that means India has to recall every missile they currently have inducted.

Well this means that Chinese anti missile direct energy satellite is a success.

If india focused more on thier missle program rather than finding "experts" who give funny reasons why succesful pakistani missle tests were fake, they would have an actual working delivery system,lol, the reactions show which country is ahead in missle tech, when india tests missles it barely makes the evening news in pak, yet when pak tests a missle india along with its baboon media cries for a week,thin little starved "experts" apear from ratholes who look like they were abducted from a nazi concentration camp:lol:, n brahmos lol, the only thing indian in brahmos is dollars...

U are truly a special kind of stupid!!!!!! and fabrication of pathetic facts. and the sad part is that you think that is the only delivery system!!!
The good thing is that you are diluted that you have another inducted delivery system. Let me tell you something more India has no tested Nuclear war head.

Recently North Korean soldiers display packs bearing the nuclear symbol at a military parade.
ee407ef9726b870c76da3a951c7f0bc9
Are you impressed?

teşekkür ederim
Sen de
By the by, in connection to your post in another thread, the Turkish ballistic missiles system is named "KHAN"!!!! They must have a very good reason!!!!!

By the by, in the Turkish Republic it is banned for her citizens to have a surname (K)han. So, we have all these combinations: Gul-Han, Bahadir-Han etc....

If india focused more on thier missle program rather than finding "experts" who give funny reasons why succesful pakistani missle tests were fake, they would have an actual working delivery system,lol, the reactions show which country is ahead in missle tech, when india tests missles it barely makes the evening news in pak, yet when pak tests a missle india along with its baboon media cries for a week,thin little starved "experts" apear from ratholes who look like they were abducted from a nazi concentration camp:lol:, n brahmos lol, the only thing indian in brahmos is dollars...
And, also to checking out what's happening in Pak every now and then - be it using satellites in outer space or trolls in PDF or .....

A Sad and Pathetic pitiful life you live!!!! ... that you have to to troll this forum !!!!!

and yet every first word is the NUKE the other guy!!!! , show u have no faith in your armed forces to win a war!!!... Wait have you won a war yet?
Well the thing is that we will use what we have...I really feel pity that you don't have that.. and I can see that has left you so butthurt that your mind has stopped functioning otherwise you would know the factual history of wars and their outcomes....oh my bad..there wasn't any to begin with :lol:

Last edited:
The missile blew up after 500 meter of flight now that is not a small issue but the entire design failure. If the missile had failed just as it launched it would have been some thing small but after a flight distance of 500 m this is a big issue to solve. It could be any thing that is not good that means India has to recall every missile they currently have inducted.

Well this means that Chinese anti missile direct energy satellite is a success.
Maybe these are all related to First Use. Now, who in their right mind will help her out???? Any MAD in the sub-continent and the world is gone!!! Too much at stake for the Ehl-i Dunya!!!!! As for the Ehl-i Iman, it's like surrendering the soul to the LORD as soon as Hazret-i Azrail (AS) shows up and asking him to take it out ASAP!!!!!

Actually this is not the first time AGNI-II failed, it failed in 2009 too with last successful test in 2014. Thats why we are developing AGNI-1P specifically for pakistan, and we successfully tested AGNI-III,IV,V. AGNI-II is almost two decade old missile anyway, time to decommissioned it.

Yeh jo ap kar rhe hen, yeh 2 sal ke bache karty hote hen, aik banda point marta, agla yeh keh ke bat khatam kar deta ke "jo kehta wo khud he hota":lol:
It's high time I start learning Urdu!!!!!

Reactions: Mrc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom