What's new

Trial begins in India of gang-rape of Swiss cyclist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly , yesterday I saw a video on FB showing saudi beheading a person for rape.

We should have made capital punishment mandatory in rape cases.

That will be counter productive, because then rapists will always kill their victim.

If rape and rape+murder both carry the same punishment, I would be better to do rape+murder, because it decreases the chance of getting caught, without increasing the penalty if caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
That will be counter productive, because then rapists will always kill their victim.

If rape and rape+murder both carry the same punishment, I would be better to do rape+murder, because it decreases the chance of getting caught, without increasing the penalty if caught.

You have a point there .But IMO rape is a crime even heinous than murder and should be given harshest punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ That is completely sick and shows something seriously lacking in the moral fabric of Indian men.

WTF Indian defence?

I don't judge but the kind of stuff that gets some people excited...

^^ That is completely sick and shows something seriously lacking in the moral fabric of Indian men.

Generalising are we? A lot can be said about the moral fibre of muslim men then, eh?

It was expected.. its deep routed, but post 9-11 situation worsened, new technology helped Indians to find out sex of child before birth, which lead to shortage of girls.
In coming days you will see more of it.

I ask here a simply question... people who live around Indians... try to find a family without boy.

WTF Indian defence?

I don't judge but the kind of stuff that gets some people excited...

Generalising are we? A lot can be said about the moral fibre of muslim men then, eh?

Why not?

There is something seriously wrong when crap like this happens in public with hundreds of people watching/taking part.

Unless Indians own up to defects in their society, then they will never put things right.

Like Pakistani men are stereotyped to be terrorists because of Pakistan's inability to root out terrorism from society, now Indian men are stereotyped to be rapists.

No shame in calling a spade a spade.

Culprits should be beheaded in the center of city so it will become an example for everyone.

Why not?

There is something seriously wrong when crap like this happens in public with hundreds of people watching/taking part.

Unless Indians own up to defects in their society, then they will never put things right.

Like Pakistani men are stereotyped to be terrorists because of Pakistan's inability to root out terrorism from society, now Indian men are stereotyped to be rapists.

No shame in calling a spade a spade.

So you are saying pakistanis are terrorists and indians are rapists?

But pakistanis raped you in 1971 and indians terrorise you on the border. How do you come up with these generalisations, in the morning, in the toilet?

Statistically, pakistan's terrorism problem is above average whereas india's rape problem is average for a developing country. Yet it would be ridiculous to generalise even for pakistanis. OTOH bangladeshis have been caught in international terrorism in UK and USA lately and scores of buddhist and hindu temples have been attacked in BD this year. Gotta conclude, bangladeshis are terrorists.

Atleast intellectually challenged. whichever you find less offensive.

So you are saying pakistanis are terrorists and indians are rapists?

But pakistanis raped you in 1971 and indians terrorise you on the border. How do you come up with these generalisations, in the morning?

No I am not.

It is a stereotype that has been formed all over the world due to the inability of both countries to tackle the issue. Look up the word stereotype if you do not understand what I mean.

It may not be fair but when people think of Pakistan terrorism comes to mind and now rape comes to mind when India comes up.

Getting defensive won't help you.

No I am not.

It is a stereotype that has been formed all over the world due to the inability of both countries to tackle the issue. Look up the word stereotype if you do not understand what I mean.

It may not be fair but when people think of Pakistan terrorism comes to mind and now rape comes to mind when India comes up.

Getting defensive won't help you.

There's a stereotype that muslims are terrorists. But that is just an offensive stereotype and not an argument you can parade on a forum.

Besides its Indian media that has made noise about the issue, its indian people who are protesting, indian lawmakers making laws, indian courts pulling up law enforcement. Don't know about less than average intelligent people, but a normal person can see and read statistics and is reasonable.

Culprits should be beheaded in the center of city so it will become an example for everyone.

India won't allow beheading since they call it 7th century punishment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom