What's new

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is slammed for BOWING multiple times to China's vice-premier

This must be what you like to do in your down time, seeing how you obsessed with banana

And I have already been in Iraq and Afghanistan dumbass....and I would love to slaughter your kind if I was given a chance. Have you ever even killed anyone before? Or know how to use a Firearm? If not, then you probably the last person on earth to talk about killing and slaughtering.
@The Eagle @waz

Last edited:
Well, If you can't play, then don't go there to begin with, don't start with the Banana thing, or start talking about killing people.

You are the one that start the banana thing and then talked about killing people, and what? You can only dish and can't take??

LOL

Last edited:
I talk tough??

Dude, YOU are the one that said this

Do you SERIOUSLY think if US-China trade war continue??Do you even know what is the implication. LOL You really do think the world will rally behind China for this war if they continue?

And I wouldn't say in the world where price hike is a normal it's a good thing to keep the market deflate. What's goes up must come down, you inflate now or inflate later with a bigger rate, the reason why China can curb inflation is because of financial control. Do you think it can keep that control committed without hindering growth? If not, what would happen when you lifted the control? Do you think it will just go where it is and everything will be A-OK?

And again, US debt exist because of the world status of the USD, because everyone (well a bit over half the world) is using it, debt mean nothing for the US, but what you may not know is debt ceiling is catching up the Chinese fast, it's what? 80% of GDP now? While US is at 126%. You seriously think RMB, without the same power as USD would be able to survive US debt level which you guys seems to be approaching quick?

Edit :: it's 77.6% Debt to GDP ratio for China

China's debt is domestic debt, it's not even a threat, look at Japan's domestic debt(216%GDP).

Your debt is external, and China has the most international net worth in the world.

Last edited:
China's debt is domestic debt, it's not even a threat, look at Japan's domestic debt.

Your debt is external, and China has the most international net worth in the world.
lol, first of all, do you really think there is any different? you are like that guy try to sell me a car once "All the mileage is on the highway" I mean, how is that different if the car run on a highway, it was driven for 140000 mile and then it was driven 140000 mile, most of those are in the highway doesn't really matter much...

Tell me how is this different when A Government goes bankrupt with domestic debt? and a Government goes bankrupt with external debt?? It's still debt, it still need to be repaid, and if you don't you still suffer from the same consequences. Or maybe you think in some remote part of the mind your country can forgive all the debt? But 77% of GDP? Which is about 12 Trillion dollars? How??

Second, US national debt is NOT all external, in fact, only a small portion were external.

Federal_Government_debt_holders.webp.png

Last edited:
Well, If you can't play, then don't go there to begin with, don't start with the Banana thing, or start talking about killing people.

You are the one that start the banana thing and then talked about killing people, and what? You can only dish and can't take??

LOL
@The Eagle @waz

lol, first of all, do you really think there is any different?

Tell me how is this different when A Government goes bankrupt with domestic debt? and a Government goes bankrupt with external debt?? It's still debt, it still need to be repaid, and if you don't you still suffer from the same consequences. Or maybe you think in some remote part of the mind your country can forgive all the debt? But 77% of GDP? Which is about 11 Trillion dollars? How??

Second, US national debt is NOT all external, in fact, only a small portion were external.

View attachment 937967
Domestic debt is not much of a threat; domestic debt is actually transfer payments; it's just a liquidity adjustment. Since it is a liquidity problem, even if there is a problem with the domestic debt, it allows the central bank to buy treasury bonds to solve the problem.
Japan's domestic debt is 216% of gdp, is it in trouble? China is only 70+% and you think it's dangerous?
An American laughing at China's debt, don't you think it's absurd?

Domestic debt is not much of a threat; domestic debt is actually transfer payments; it's just a liquidity adjustment. Since it is a liquidity problem, even if there is a problem with the domestic debt, it allows the central bank to buy treasury bonds to solve the problem.
Japan's domestic debt is 216% of gdp, is it in trouble? China is only 70+% and you think it's dangerous?
An American laughing at China's debt, don't you think it's absurd?
That's "PRIVATE" debt, you are counting the money movement privately during the course of the day. Anything that don't run thru your central bank (in layman term, it's a bit more complicated than that) is private debt

domestic debt is what your country borrow from within your own country, whether it be Public or Private, and the reason why China don't have much Public external debt is simply because Chinese Bond weren't really that popular in the world.

And your entire post is basically wrong since you mistook the term.

Let me do help you out

@waz @LeGenD

This guy use the banana thing and talk to me about me killing kids and then when I hit back at him, he starts calling you guys. More than gladly to take my post off if you would strike him, or have my post remove, but HE STARTED IT FIRST.

That's "PRIVATE" debt, you are counting the money movement privately during the course of the day. Anything that don't run thru your central bank (in layman term, it's a bit more complicated than that) is private debt

domestic debt is what your country borrow from within your own country, whether it be Public or Private, and the reason why China don't have much Public external debt is simply because Chinese Bond weren't really that popular in the world.

Let me do this for you

@waz @LeGenD

This guy use the banana thing and talk to me about me killing kids and then when I hit back at him, he starts calling you guys.
You should Google China's issuance of national bonds in foreign countries. They are snapped up quickly every time. And the US needs Yellen to go around begging other countries to buy US bonds. Why would you think Chinese state bonds are not as popular as US bonds?

China has issued very little foreign debt, and that is because China does not need more foreign currency, not because it is unpopular.

As for internal debt, you obviously can't understand what I'm talking about. okya, look up the amount of domestic debt in Japan, Germany and other western countries, and then come back to discuss China's domestic debt. Compared to these countries, China's domestic debt figure is very small.

Let me do help you out

@waz @LeGenD

This guy use the banana thing and talk to me about me killing kids and then when I hit back at him, he starts calling you guys. More than gladly to take my post off if you would strike him, or have my post remove, but HE STARTED IT FIRST.
@The Eagle @waz

She’s confusing Japanese and Chinese culture.

Chinese don’t bow.

You should Google China's issuance of national bonds in foreign countries. They are snapped up quickly every time. And the US needs Yellen to go around begging other countries to buy US bonds. Why would you think Chinese state bonds are not as popular as US bonds?

China has issued very little foreign debt, and that is because China does not need more foreign currency, not because it is unpopular.

As for internal debt, you obviously can't understand what I'm talking about. okya, look up the amount of domestic debt in Japan, Germany and other western countries, and then come back to discuss China's domestic debt. Compared to these countries, China's domestic debt figure is very small.
He's starting to go crazy again.:lol:

You mean these news??

Why do I think Chinese bond is not as popular? Because they aren't. If they are, and the demand were there, would you think Chinese Central bank would only isue less than 1 Trillion Chinese bond? When you had around 12 Trillions national debt? compare to around 10T of US T-bill off 31 trillions.

And again, you are not talking about Domestic Debt, you are talking about Private Debt, where the debt was incurred by the Private individual or company, Public Debt is what your government owing.

@Foinikas @That Guy Come look at this dude.

He started something and when I hit back with the exact tune, and he go cry over to the mod lol. Dude can only dish but can't take, and didn't realise if I am trolling him, so is he, and he started it lol.

Gonna sit back and watch.

Last edited:
You mean these news??

Why do I think Chinese bond is not as popular? Because they aren't. If they are, and the demand were there, would you think Chinese Central bank would only isue less than 1 Trillion Chinese bond? When you had around 12 Trillions national debt? compare to around 10T of US T-bill off 31 trillions.

And again, you are not talking about Domestic Debt, you are talking about Private Debt, where the debt was incurred by the Private individual or company, Public Debt is what your government owing.

@Foinikas @That Guy Come look at this dude.

He started something and when I hit back with the exact tune, and he go cry over to the mod lol. Dude didn't realise if I am trolling him, so is he, and he started it lol.

Gonna sit back and watch.
You're stealing the concept. Dumping debt is not unpopular, that's because interest rates in the US are now as high as 5.9% and Chinese treasury rates are only 1.1%. It's the fact that no one is buying new Treasury issues that is unpopular.
China has not issued any new treasury bonds recently. But China has issued bonds abroad several times when U.S. interest rates were normal, and you can Google the sales at that time.

I suggest you first understand MMT monetary theory before you talk about domestic debt. I'm not interested in talking to you about it right now, you can't understand what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom