Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BLIt7qmCIAELaU8.jpg

Treasury is empty; Nawaz tells nation.

and then says only for you gareebo.... :sick:

Tax reform is needed. I hope Mr. Sharif is a strong enough leader to put the welfare of the nation above vote bank politics, and widen the tax net.

He can't widen the tax net, if he goes to enforce this then it will create a sh*t storm in his own party and his constituencies where most do not pay tax.

He is not enough of a patriot to do this unfortunately.

Tax reform is needed. I hope Mr. Sharif is a strong enough leader to put the welfare of the nation above vote bank politics, and widen the tax net.

he wont, thats his charm !!

he wont, thats his charm !!

What the eff is the need for buying cars for MPA's???

Why o why?

In this world almost 90% of the MPA's would already be having cars...complete waste of money.

Until and unless we stop this fazool kharchi, no Saudi bailout package can help us.

It is high time we start taking hard steps, roll our sleeves up and get down to business. Subsidies and other ad hoc procedures will only go so far, they will be bandages for a infection. Aakhir main metro bus aur aik stupid scheme on the lines of yellow cab aur sasti roti bana kar, sath aik do flyover, awam ko phir phuddu bana dain gay.

Awaam ko mubarak ho, this is what we have to contend with for 5 years.

He can't widen the tax net, if he goes to enforce this then it will create a sh*t storm in his own party and his constituencies where most do not pay tax.

Deng Xiaoping had to work hard to reform China's economy.

He was purged twice during the Cultural Revolution, and his son was tortured and thrown out a window. He was targeted over and over again by powerful people for decades, not just him but his entire family.

He was a great leader, because he put the welfare of the nation over his own personal safety.

Pakistan needs someone like Deng, someone strong enough to reform the entire system, regardless of whether or not they are targeted and persecuted for it. Unfortunately, such great leaders are very rare. Most countries are lucky if they get one a century.

I have been following Pakistani politics for decades, most are too fearful and unable to prioritize.

That's why you get a pointless bus service and no electricity.

These same people were in charge in the 90s, couldn't they project an energy shortfall in the future?

Not fit to lead, that has been our problem, always put people in charge who are not competent enough to manage a country.

I feel peety for those who called us and tagged every supporter as burger class. Now the same burger class will walk away like a boss, sleep in ac rooms while you ordinary mazlum awaam live in a hell on earth for 5 more years with no electrcity,you will get taxi but no cng.
All hail PMLN and mazloom awam who voted them

Then it's time for fiscal reform, you bloody patwari imbecile! :pissed:

but no... you much prefer use the begging bowl.

I thought Imran Khan might have been the great leader that Pakistan was waiting for.

It is high time we start taking hard steps, roll our sleeves up and get down to business. Subsidies and other ad hoc procedures will only go so far, they will be bandages for a infection.

It needs to be fixed at the source. The underlying administrative/political/economic system is the source.

The bureaucracy needs to be turned upside down, and all the vested interests need to be thrown out.

Drawbacks of democracy .I hate democracy for this, majority is not always correct, more so when literacy rate(no offence meant) is not adequate.

What I know is Pakistan's forex reserves has 11B $.

Drawbacks of democracy .I hate democracy for this, majority is not always correct, more so when literacy rate(no offence meant) is not adequate.

I don't think democracy is the problem.

It's all about implementation, and having a strong underlying system.

That's the most important thing, regardless of political philosophy.

Treasury is empty; Nawaz tells nation.

and then says only for you gareebo.... :sick:

And when I said NS ready to accepts $15B so called Aid from sheikhs, someone deleted my post.

Article 62 1(n)
A person shall be disqualified if

"he has obtained a loan for an amount of two million rupees or more, from any bank, financial institution, cooperative society or cooperative body in his own name or in the name of his spouse or any of his dependents, which remains unpaid for more than one year from the due date, or has got such loan written off."

Sharif brothers have taken more than 3 billion rupees loan from various bans and institutions, have not paid it.

Back
Top Bottom