travel from india to pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello i m a citizen of pakistan and in a relationship with an indian guy... he want to come pakistan and marry me but the problem is he cant get pakistan visa without a sponsor....

Anyone here who can help us??? And sponsor my boyfriend... plzzz help us

Hello i m a citizen of pakistan and in a relationship with an indian guy... he want to come pakistan and marry me but the problem is he cant get pakistan visa without a sponsor....

Ok i can help you but you should show some proof that your story is true.

Last time you were girl from India and wanted to visit Pakistan :lol:
Hey how come new members are opening threads??
Isnt there is a rule that they cant open threads other than "Members introduction"

Hey how come new members are opening threads??
Isnt there is a rule that they cant open threads other than "Members introduction"

I don't think there is any restriction over opening threads, - however new members can't post links

love in air :lol:
on topic..........
no we wont help you..................kya pata tumhare gharwale uss RAW agent banakar jail mein dal denge toh
Veer Zaara yaad hai .....

if you love him then you should come here

@LoveIcon chacha will arrange it :omghaha:

love in air :lol:
on topic..........
no we wont help you..................kya pata tumhare gharwale uss RAW agent banakar jail mein dal denge toh
Veer Zaara yaad hai .....

if you love him then you should come here

@LoveIcon chacha will arrange it :omghaha:

Abe tu karna bhi chahe tu kuch nahi kar sakta --- Indian can't sponsor Pakistani visa :pop:

PS: He is troll, often create new ID and start this kind of thread.

Abe tu karna bhi chahe tu kuch nahi kar sakta --- Indian can't sponsor Pakistani visa :pop:

PS: He is troll, often create new ID and start this kind of thread.
Bangladesh can

pehle ladki ko Pak se Bd le jayenge
phir Bd se India

@BDforever will help :lol:
kya chacha....bachon ki madad nahi kar rahe ho..............us bachi ke BD ka visa aap banwa do :D

Looks like restriction is only on Indian members.
I have just read the rules.
naa there are no restrictions...............loveicon chacha is right,we cant post links

images (1).jpg

shitty troll;

Looks like restriction is only on Indian members.
I have just read the rules.

Webby can't fix the bug of notification and you think that somehow he got technology of identifying nationality of posters from their IDs?

naa there are no restrictions...............loveicon chacha is right,we cant post links
But Webmaster shared a link in one thread about rules and this rule was there.

Webby can't fix the bug of notification and you think that somehow he got technology of identifying nationality of posters from their IDs?
Ok you are an elite member so you must be right.

purana link hoga,webby keeps changing the rules
He shared that link today when @Kaan asked for it.
Anyway leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom