What's new

Transfer of S-300 airdefence systems from the Russian Federation to the Islamic Republic on 18 Feb

Look like Russians want extra money ....

If they don't deliver these systems in time , then we should cancel the deal and don't buy anything from them ....

Arms race against whom ? KSA or Turkey ? That is no challenge for us.

Orly?

Think your decades old F-15s are going to get past one of the most complex air defence networks in the world? From 1500 km away? And back? Puh-lease. Next you'll be saying your puny scrap of land could win a war against us.

He is new recruit. Give him some slack.
On the contrary, I think he should take his wet dreams somewhere else as soon as possible. He should go to one of the many Israeli fanboy forums out there. At least there he can be openly Islamophobic like almost every other Israeli on the internet.

100 % you can launch an air strike,50 % your fighter jets may reach Iranian airspace and 5 % your bombers may do some damages to us but definitely those fighters will find no place to land when returning to those occupied lands.

Your army is only capable of killing babies and innocent women.you are no mtach to our proxies.let alone Iran herself.

The interesting thing is that, this news was denied today, and only by Russians. as if all Iranian (+Russian) authorities were sleeping the whole previous day!
نه اینکه من از خواب بودن مقامات ایران تعجب کنم

News was denied, Russian defense ministry said we haven't even payed the money!
I already said it in the other forum .I am really tired of these Iran's S-300 titles ." Iran to get S-300 next month... " "Russia to send S-300 soon... " etc..
Either it's in Iran or not . If not ,then it's not an event yet ! :rolleyes:

When we see opertional s300 battlion in our soil , then we will pay

In 2007 We payed for s300 in cash but they didn't give us a shit and .... So we don't make some mistake twice ....

They were expecting that our defense minister accept their un rational demand and sign 20 billion dollars contract for buying something that we don't need ... He didn't accept it and now Russians are stalling ....

Last edited:
100 % you can launch an air strike,50 % your fighter jets may reach Iranian airspace and 5 % your bombers may do some damages to us but definitely those fighters will find no place to land when returning to those occupied lands.

Your army is only capable of killing babies and innocent women.you are no mtach to our proxies.let alone Iran herself.
Daaaaamn :lol:

Thats a historic post :lol:

actually , one of the reason that USA is developing F35B was this ... what the hell , my keyboard died ...

Back
Top Bottom