What's new

Trail of Col Habib’s disappearance points finger at India

And GHQ IT Sector is not upgraded since than:enjoy::lol::rofl: what loser and fool you are:sarcastic::man_in_love::jester::help::kiss3: go get him for those old and crap information kid:suicide::suicide2::hang2::hang3:

So why he has a double passporto_O:what: just for fun:enjoy: he is criminal of Pakistan, he accepted in his statement :blah::blah::blah:
Yes GHQ has yet to upgrade its IT systems since 2011.

Also Yadav was involved in smuggling so he had fake passport.

Yes GHQ has yet to upgrade its IT systems since 2011.

Also Yadav was involved in smuggling so he had fake passport.
:help::jester::laughcry::omghaha::man_in_love::rofl::lol: and how do you Know that GHQ's IT system had not been upgraded since than, Are you working in GHQ:haha::hang2::hang3::kiss3: if you get those information from him get as much information from him kid, get out of your wet dreams and wishful thinking:bad:

:help::jester::laughcry::omghaha::man_in_love::rofl::lol: and how do you Know that GHQ's IT system had not been upgraded since than, Are you working in GHQ:haha::hang2::hang3::kiss3: if you get those information from him get as much information from him kid, get out of your wet dreams and wishful thinking:bad:
Well Habib has revealed all the cipher coulddes of GHQ.

You are just face saving nothing else:enjoy: you have no prove that GHQ IT system is not updated since 2013 :lol::rofl:he is retired army officers his information is not updated one goodluck for you for that crap information kid:kiss3::suicide::suicide2::jester::man_in_love::p:

@Gregor Clegane are you speechless:enjoy::lol::rofl: you are supa powu how can you speechless:kiss3::jester::hang3::hang2:

Your denial is not going to change the reality, my friend. :)
wow Indians talking about reality. ha ha the reality is that Indian scientists have discovered to generate electricity from cow piss

Ye indians kisi ko trap karne k liye hamesha apni bachiyan kyun aage kar dete han?

You wont get your bald coconut headed Indiot.nope! no way not happening.thats a big no can do cracker jack :yay:
Indians are pimps, thats why

Can't you see this was a TAT for your TIT, If ever true. LOL :p:
Go for Tit for Tat for Tit :P For sure many kulbashun are roaming free in afghanistan,,, And one can't deny the Talibans still hold the country side,,, So i think its just matter of time before the action where another kulbashan appears ;)

wow Indians talking about reality. ha ha the reality is that Indian scientists have discovered to generate electricity from cow piss

Indians are pimps, thats why
Yeah ! no wonder they like only one Mughal among all.Inki pehli maa ka khasam,Babar!

simple answer could be that this col was defecting to India. All facts point to that - he voluntarily flew to Nepal.

Oh Yeah We Are Doomed The Man Who Worked In A Custard Factory Has All The Codes of GHQ:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just like you have great influence in parts of Afghanistan, Nepal is our turf, beware when you mess with us there. :)

LOL, you still don't have any clue. But yes optimism is always good until the last minute before failure. :p:

Can't you see this was a TAT for your TIT, If ever true. LOL :p:

Get Some Things Clear In Your Head Yadev Was Not Kidnapped He Was Caught Red Handed.Remember If You Honestly Think That Col. Habib Can Be Used To Blacmail Us You Are Living In Fools Paradise.Even If You Do Kill The Good Col. What You Will Do Is Give A Blank Cheque To S Wing To Return The Favo.There Are Many Indians In Afghanistan We Are Going To Have A Field Day There

simple answer could be that this col was defecting to India. All facts point to that - he voluntarily flew to Nepal.

Well that is highly likely, there are people who are for sale if we gave few million dollars. :)

Get Some Things Clear In Your Head Yadev Was Not Kidnapped He Was Caught Red Handed.Remember If You Honestly Think That Col. Habib Can Be Used To Blacmail Us You Are Living In Fools Paradise.Even If You Do Kill The Good Col. What You Will Do Is Give A Blank Cheque To S Wing To Return The Favo.There Are Many Indians In Afghanistan We Are Going To Have A Field Day There

And yet you think Pakistani's around the globe will sleep safe with this precedent ?? :p:

Yeah I Am Sure That The Country That Can't Feed It's Soldiers Properly Made An Offer He Cannot Refuse:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well that is highly likely, there are people who are for sale if we gave few million dollars. :)

And yet you think Pakistani's around the globe will sleep safe with this precedent ?? :p:

And What Makes You Think That You Can Do Anything "Around The Globe" And We Won't Be Prepared?????

And What Makes You Think That You Can Do Anything "Around The Globe" And We Won't Be Prepared?????

And what make you guess that I think like that ?? If you could read again my last comment again, I said if you set the "precedent". :-)

And what make you guess that I think like that ?? If you could read again my last comment again, I said if you set the "precedent". :-)

We Have Not Set Any Precedent You Are The Ones Who Have Set It Word of Advice Don't Start What You Can't End

Yeah I Am Sure That The Country That Can't Feed It's Soldiers Properly Made An Offer He Cannot Refuse:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A country like India does hold special attractions due to racial and cultural affinities to Pakistanis plus better economic freedom.

Back
Top Bottom