What's new

Trail of Col Habib’s disappearance points finger at India

Unlike so of your friends who boast about Kargil (even after gaining nothing from that), I was just talking about the strategic advantage that the defenders at higher altitude have while countering and assault from downhill. There is nothing to boast while you are sitting on top of a mountain/hill since the attacker is at the highest chance of having more causalities.

If this empty barren and deadly peak was so unimportant why did Pakistan army try to recapture it multiple times and failed between 1980's and 90's ?? Even Kargil was as well meant to choke Siachin supply line as per you guys.

And all the actions and talks regarding Siachin from Pakistan is the proof enough that putting the life of few of our soldiers for Siachin is indeed worth it. LOL :p:
Yes obviously Pakistan would try to take it back bcuz Siachin was part of Pakistan. India played dirty and took advantage and then u guys claim that "India never started a war", "India isn't hungry for territory", "India is peaceful", etc. It's a bit hypocritical.

Oh and btw Pakistan has had less casualties in the Siachin conflict as compared to India. So ur use of Siachin conflict to draw parallels to Kargil is useless.

Last edited:
He was chief of IT in GHQ & headed an ISI field office. So he has a lot to spill.
If he spills. Please try to make him speak like Yadav. Yadav with 2 slaps started spilling out every secret of RAW like a POPAT. hahahahahaha 2 slaps only, hahahahahaa

Yes bcuz Siachin was part of Pakistan. The only reason soldiers weren't deployed there is bcuz its deadly and hard to resupply. India played dirty and took advantage of that and then u guys claim that "India never started a war", "India isn't hungry for territory", "India is peaceful", etc. It's a bit hypocritical.

Please don't tell lies such blatantly. Under the 1972 Simla Agreement, the line of control between Pakistan and India was delineated up to a point known as NJ9842. Siachin was a non-demarcated territory, a no man's land (due to it's inhospitable nature I guess), therefore such territory always belong to those who TAKE it . :p:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...n-Pakistan-showed-glacier-area-maps-1975.html

Now the lucky or the smartest one holds it. There is nothing to be called dirty, because if Indian army were say a week or so late to start the operation, the story would have been totally different now and you would have similar excuse like the one I'm saying here. :)

Moreover, while you call us hypocrites tell me one thing, India had on multiple times agreed to demilitarize Siachin if Pakistan could authenticate the current positions of both the nations. Why don't your government acknowledge this suggestion ?? Why ?? Because your intentions are something different I guess. :p:

Last edited:
He was chief of IT in GHQ & headed an ISI field office. So he has a lot to spill.

On the second front, India will probably not stand much to gain on discovering how we do internal intelligence work. But I reiterate, the experience from the first duty mentioned amounts to naught.

Yadav was never part of RAW.

Yes, everyone in India is issued a pseudonym and two passports. Its standard procedure.

This ISI Colonel Habib is far more valuable than Yadav

Yadav has already died ; Colonel Habib is a treasure of information
Ye indians kisi ko trap karne k liye hamesha apni bachiyan kyun aage kar dete han?

You wont get your bald coconut headed Indiot.nope! no way not happening.thats a big no can do cracker jack :yay:

Well he already told us everything about IT systems in GHQ. :)
And GHQ IT Sector is not upgraded since than:enjoy::lol::rofl: what loser and fool you are:sarcastic::man_in_love::jester::help::kiss3: go get him for those old and crap information kid:suicide::suicide2::hang2::hang3:

Yadav was never part of RAW.
So why he has a double passporto_O:what: just for fun:enjoy: he is criminal of Pakistan, he accepted in his statement :blah::blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom