What's new

Trade corridor to make economy 2nd largest

thank you. just let us know if you wanna lick their a$$es - we will pass on the message.

No they take that job from bhartis...afterall, you can provide better service...You're the "experienced one" here :lol:

Pakistan will become a prosperous country soon. Maybe not this year but soon :pakistan:

No they take that job from bhartis...afterall, you can provide better service...You're the "experienced one" here :lol:
not more experienced than you though. you have that experience with US. you are using it with China now - may be you wanna do it with Israels - let us know.

not more experienced than you though. you have that experience with US. you are using it with China now - may be you wanna do it with Israels - let us know.

Oh c'mon ...why you want us to do something in which we are not even talented? You're famous for this a$$ licking job... Forget US , if its "white" ...you'd start licking a$$ ....If its Israel...you'd go BEYOND just licking their a$$es ...not to mention Russians...by the way,Pakistanis always abuse US here ...but you defend ANYTHING from "whites" ...See THAT is the difference.In Pakistan only few idiots in governments do this job ...but in bharat...general public lick a$$es of "whites (include US,Bristish,Europe what not?) , Israel and Russians and sometimes Afghans too....The difference here is "general public" ....So please continue doing in which you , average bhartis, are expert i.e licking a$$es of others :lol::laugh:

Oh c'mon ...why you want us to do something in which we are not even talented?
that's the problem. you always underestimate yourself. you have a huge 64 years experience. no body is as talented as you when it comes to licking a$$es.

You're famous for this a$$ licking job... Forget US , if its "white" ...you'd start licking a$$ ....If its Israel...you'd go BEYOND just licking their a$$es ...not to mention Russians..
white? Americans are white. and you have been their paid entertainers from the day you were born. lol
you don't know that?

by the way,Pakistanis always abuse US here
your anger is understandable. you lick their a$$es still they kill you. they even stopped paying you now. obviously you are very angry on them.

but you defend ANYTHING from "whites"
as long as they are killing some religious bigots and terrorists in pakistan- we will defend them.

..See THAT is the difference.In Pakistan only few idiots in governments do this job ...but in bharat...general public lick a$$es of "whites (include US,Bristish,Europe what not?)
i just showed you the difference. you allow killing of your citizens by them - sometimes you don't even have to allow because they do the unilateral operation lol. gives us the idea who is licking white's.

The difference here is "general public" ....So please continue doing in which you , average bhartis, are expert i.e licking a$$es of others :lol::laugh:
LOL
we don't have 64 years of experience like you. this is the second thing you guys are on top position. LOL

I think people here bring BRIC, the US unnecessary. it is unnecessary to compare ur economy with the US. India was part of BRIC, does here any indian think tht India as a whole made more money then the US. answer is Hell No. Some holds when comparing China with US, Russia with US. The thing world economies are well connected. We all know US companies are making great deal of Money in INDIA, China. and same holds true for u guys as well. Indian companies are making money in China, Japs are making money in India and hell lot of money.

If some Paksitani poster think they will grow in comming years to come, then it is fine but please don't yell, we outpace u, them and u all as well. No Not gonnna happen. If the US and Europe go to hell, Paksiatn, India and China go down as well.

that's the problem. you always underestimate yourself. you have a huge 64 years experience. no body is as talented as you when it comes to licking a$$es.

white? Americans are white. and you have been their paid entertainers from the day you were born. lol
you don't know that?

your anger is understandable. you lick their a$$es still they kill you. they even stopped paying you now. obviously you are very angry on them.

as long as they are killing some religious bigots and terrorists in pakistan- we will defend them.

i just showed you the difference. you allow killing of your citizens by them - sometimes you don't even have to allow because they do the unilateral operation lol. gives us the idea who is licking white's.

LOL
we don't have 64 years of experience like you. this is the second thing you guys are on top position. LOL

hahahahahahahaah ....you would 'break down' my THIS post and try to reply it 'point by point' ? :lol: awwwwwwww bacha tu to dil pe hi lay gaya hai :lol: atleast be a 'classy' troller and not a crying baby... Ahhhh inferiority complex stricken poor bhartis...pitiful...Anyways...I have spend enough time on this forum...Bhartis are "white" a$$ licker and even Chinese know that :lol: Anyways little-one see this ..."Whites" use you bhartis for their "experimentation" ....yet you bhartis don't say anything ...afterall,you're the best a$$ lickers of white...

India becomes global drug trial ground for pharmaceuticals — RT

So you allow your children to be used as "experiment specimen" for whites...As I said...Bhartis are BEYOND just a$$ lickers :woot:

Also we are in a war---desperate times..Drone strike took out the most wanted man by Pakistan too..Its a complicated situation...but your bhartimata is not in such desperate situation...yet you lick white sh!t and let them "use" your woman..oh sorry even Arabs used them...I mean you let whites use YOUR CHILDREN for their EXPERIMENTS ... again as I said...you go BEYOND just a$$ licking :rofl:

Here is one quote from the article :

Human rights groups are raising concern over India turning into a hot spot for drug trials, where hospital patients are being used as guinea pigs for the world's pharmaceutical companies, sometimes without consent.

Indians are being used as pigs by whites ....says Russia Today :lol:

India becomes global drug trial ground for pharmaceuticals — RT

So you allow your children to be used as "experiment specimen" for whites...As I said...Bhartis are BEYOND just a$$ lickers :woot:

Also we are in a war---desperate times..Drone strike took out the most wanted man by Pakistan too..Its a complicated situation...but your bhartimata is not in such desperate situation...yet you lick white sh!t and let them "use" your woman..oh sorry even Arabs used them...I mean you let whites use YOUR CHILDREN for their EXPERIMENTS ... again as I said...you go BEYOND just a$$ licking :rofl:

Here is one quote from the article :

Human rights groups are raising concern over India turning into a hot spot for drug trials, where hospital patients are being used as guinea pigs for the world's pharmaceutical companies, sometimes without consent.

Indians are being used as pigs by whites ....says Russia Today :lol:
you call it a$$ licking?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
looks like you got the whole new definition of it lol.
let me tell you what it is -

1. they ordered in 80's during afghan invasion to train terrorists. (who btw are killing you thesedays)

2. they ordered you to be involved in WoT.

3. even after killing 40000 pakistanis - you need to follow orders from them.

4. unilateral strike near military academy without informing you and you can't do a jack! (because you're busy licking!)
4. even after passing the resolution in parliament(!) against drones - they dropped bombs regularly.

5. and all that licking is directly related to your begging! :rofl:
this is what called a$$ licking!
let me know if you still don't understand LOL

India is highly overrated but still a disappointment according to Goldman & Sachs. Let them enjoy the high ride, we have better and more important things to do in Pakistan.

how highly you will fly only time will tell..till you are not flying atleast learn how to fly from them.. i hope you got the message..
and btw did you ask G&S what do they think abt u.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Oh c'mon ...why you want us to do something in which we are not even talented? You're famous for this a$$ licking job... Forget US , if its "white" ...you'd start licking a$$ ....If its Israel...you'd go BEYOND just licking their a$$es ...not to mention Russians...by the way,Pakistanis always abuse US here ...but you defend ANYTHING from "whites" ...See THAT is the difference.In Pakistan only few idiots in governments do this job ...but in bharat...general public lick a$$es of "whites (include US,Bristish,Europe what not?) , Israel and Russians and sometimes Afghans too....The difference here is "general public" ....So please continue doing in which you , average bhartis, are expert i.e licking a$$es of others :lol::laugh:
How old are you..i guess you just got in to this world in and around last decade..otherwise you could have witnessed who was licking whom..still you can see ..yellow a$$e$ around your faces...moron

Pakistan to become 2nd largest economy in the world?????????
If current trend continues, it will even loose its position as the 2nd largest in south asia soon.

Pakistan shall calculate the cost of its strategic passage and put a price and conditions to every transit shipment.

This shall be additional to the expense of handling imports and road construction & maintenance.

Pakistan should learn from Dubai Ports and Free Zone on how to manage free zones and ports and how to run them efficiently.

Times have turn around when they were learning from us and now we have to learn from them a lot as they are now one of the world leaders in Port and Free Zone management.

Back
Top Bottom