What's new

Tracked MBRL by Pakistan Army

Here you go the image
TOS-1A_Solntsepek_MBRL_1.jpg
this is a Russian flamethrower mate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOS-1

You didn't took my suggestion in the other thread.
So you are reporting his post here because he did not accept your "suggestion" on another thread...wow how considerate..

what about it. it clearly states that Pakistan don't have it.
This Image was to get an idea. It is not an image of the actual weapon Pakistan has. Pakistan is developing the weapon it self and Pakistan has not displayed it yet so please follow the entire thread but this is the most related image to the weapon which OP described.

The other day I was driving past Golra that I saw an Army tank hauler with a chassis of an old T-59 having a 16 MBRL system on its top. What a wonderful idea to have against any projected cold start of the Indians. The rockets are stored in the tank hull (I would presume they should have a capacity of 32 rockets). The tank seemingly could have 2 man operators. One would be the driver and the other fire control operator. I really liked the concept and hope to see it in service soon.
Saw the same thing caused a big traffic jam near glora

behold my editing skills... was it similar to this

View attachment 377016 View attachment 377017

YES! This is somewhat similar to what I saw! Thank you for the image editing!

i have some doubts that what you saw was a MBRL system in first place.

If you can explain barrel size/length etc it might help. However I am unaware of any ongoing project to convert Type-59 into MBRL systems so I bit skeptical, not that I know about ALL ONGOING PROJECTS.

I did a detailed article and ran a thread on these a few years back. Was in the factory where these were being manufactured. Unfortunately the pics have been deleted from internet and i do not find them on my PC anymore either so all that data is essentially lost. :(

Here is the link:
https://defence.pk/threads/de-mining-equipment-of-pakistan-army.125394/

I know my weapons and I am 100% sure what I saw. Please refer to the image edited post above of what I saw. Like I said it was because I was driving on the opposite side of the Golra double road while the tank hauler was turning into the gate of Golra, I as unable to take a photo.

Where are the moderators. such irresponsible talk is counter productive and even Dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom