What's new

Touting ties: US, India announce military drills

haha I have Arab lineage, and if I say before Islam I was not an Hindu, and never converted, in that sense even Arabs were either Pagan worshippers, Christians, Jews before Islam.

My ancestors were pagan worshipers, but we or the Muslims of subcontinent containing current Pakistan has never been ruled by Hindus period.

fact is You Indians were first slave of Muslims, then British, then Russians and now a complete puppet slave of the Americans.

You are not an Arab. Arabs will be the first to say this. They are disgusted by the fact you call yourself “Arabs”. Wear all the thawb you want. The correct term for Pakistanis are Hindu Muslims. How do I know this? I lived in MEA for few decades. I employed 50 or so Pakistanis myself. Stop coming up with alternative facts. Stop being ashamed of yourself. Own what you are. Disgusting people like you are.

Last edited:
Y'all think your ancestors have an Arab lineage but infact they were once Hindus who got converted forcefully or by choice to protect themselves from muslim wrath

What they do not teach in Pakistan, is that the Mughals were defeated by the Marathas and not the British. Because, if they teach that, then...............

And you forget you're the slave Soviet/Russian in cold war era @ranawat ;):enjoy:
And we are mixed race Iranian/middle east/ turk as well as Indian lineage @ranawat :angel:
So you have 3 percent hindu d.n.a. ? :woot::woot::woot::woot:

What they do not teach in Pakistan, is that the Mughals were defeated by the Marathas and not the British. Because, if they teach that, then...............

Muslims are our masters, as masihis are their masters because masihis are christians and angrez were christians. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

When you don't have a valid counter narrative, you go indian. Keep it up.
My point was valid while yours was illogical because you turn on your mullah mode when you loose your sense with the hatred filled in you wrt India and Hindus

Fck these Indian gutter think we were bloody Hindus, suck u, never ruled a thing in the land now called Pakistan, son of crap thinks we were invaded when we were the ones to invade India many times, infact the locals in lahore Punjab welcomed our brothers to bang Hindus together as united force, hell these hindus try to make us Hindus and converts, yet not in 1000 years know Wat Hinduism is in Pakistani lands, now these Indians try to tell us we were invaded by Arabs, lol those Hindus were defeated in Sindh, n no Hindus ever lived in millions in Punjab, Balochistan or KPK except in Sindh.

Come out from third class cheap tactics slave Hindus, slaves of Islamic Empire, slaves of Sikhs, slaves of Mughals, slaves of British, slaves of Russians and now slaves of Americans.

By definition an Indian is a slave of something.

You are not an Arab. Arabs will be the first to say this. They are disgusted by the fact you call yourself “Arabs”. Wear all the thawb you want. The correct term for Pakistanis are Hindu Muslims. How do I know this? I lived in MEA for few decades. I employed 50 or so Pakistanis myself. Stop coming up with alternative facts. Stop being ashamed of yourself. Own what you are. Disgusting people like you are.

Randians :

So the fact is we were not Hindus, Sikhs, Aethist, Pagans but actually Persians as this below confirms:

About 500BC the first surprise would be that most of our Pakistan was in the Persian Achaemenid Empire

Fck these Indian gutter think we were bloody Hindus, suck u, never ruled a thing in the land now called Pakistan, son of crap thinks we were invaded when we were the ones to invade India many times, infact the locals in lahore Punjab welcomed our brothers to bang Hindus together as united force, hell these hindus try to make us Hindus and converts, yet not in 1000 years know Wat Hinduism is in Pakistani lands, now these Indians try to tell us we were invaded by Arabs, lol those Hindus were defeated in Sindh, n no Hindus ever lived in millions in Punjab, Balochistan or KPK except in Sindh.

Come out from third class cheap tactics slave Hindus, slaves of Islamic Empire, slaves of Sikhs, slaves of Mughals, slaves of British, slaves of Russians and now slaves of Americans.

By definition an Indian is a slave of something.

Randians :

So the fact is we were not Hindus, Sikhs, Aethist, Pagans but actually Persians as this below confirms:

About 500BC the first surprise would be that most of our Pakistan was in the Persian Achaemenid Empire

No.

fact is a fact, stop ur Gaye matts ji we were not Hindus, Sikhs, Aethist, Pagans but actually Persians as this below confirms:

fact is a fact, stop ur Gaye matts ji we were not Hindus, Sikhs, Aethist, Pagans but actually Persians as this below confirms:

No.

LOL, looks like your thongs are in a tight twist hurting whatever you Indians have in place of a pair of what the world knows as "BALLS"

You are questioning my logic ........ LOL, ok prove to me when was the last time India dared to attack us?
1948?
1965?
1971?

Did you guys not bring a million strong fully equipped army to our border after a staged false flag attack on Indian parliament but didn't dare cross it?

What about after another staged false flag so called Mumbai Attack, what did you guys do despite all the bitching, bickering, hoo haa and war cries and what not, did your forces dared to cross our border?

You are right about one thing though, and I never hide it. I absolutely hate India, Indians, anything Indian and everything about India.

My point was valid while yours was illogical because you turn on your mullah mode when you loose your sense with the hatred filled in you wrt India and Hindus

Back
Top Bottom