What's new

Touting ties: US, India announce military drills

Deep down Pakistanis are fuming the greatest nation earth are firmly USA ally now ignoring Pakistan as a nobody country

Both US and India know they don't have the guts to take on China, hell they can't even dare to take on Pakistan China is a far fetched dream.

In fact i love to see that ... agay tu aap samaj he gaye hongay... US has long history with its allies and friends... more like a slave ... from past 15 years, US successfully trape India.. the purpose of Indo US relation in the eyes of Americans.. give them weapons because they've obbsession with Pakistan and in response force them into the dangerous war which is "Containment of China". United States is United States not India. Americans only knew WHAT THEY WANT and they want it by HOOK OR BY CROOK!

PS: This is not my opinion by the way many Indians have same opinion. American knew that India can't even think beyond Pakistan. Now give them weapon, some anti Pakistan statements, make India happy and use them for your purpose... GO USA :D

You are contradicting yourself, if there was forceful conversions, then you wouldn't be here Kumar Chand

Y'all think your ancestors have an Arab lineage but infact they were once Hindus who got converted forcefully or by choice to protect themselves from muslim wrath

Both US and India know they don't have the guts to take on China, hell they can't even dare to take on Pakistan China is a far fetched dream.

You are contradicting yourself, if there was forceful conversions, then you wouldn't be here Kumar Chand
I don't expect you to come out of your lala land because you're brainwashed by a freaking mullah.

In fact i love to see that ... agay tu aap samaj he gaye hongay... US has long history with its allies and friends... more like a slave ... from past 15 years, US successfully trape India.. the purpose of Indo US relation in the eyes of Americans.. give them weapons because they've obbsession with Pakistan and in response force them into the dangerous war which is "Containment of China". United States is United States not India. Americans only knew WHAT THEY WANT and they want it by HOOK OR BY CROOK!

PS: This is not my opinion by the way many Indians have same opinion. American knew that India can't even think beyond Pakistan. Now give them weapon, some anti Pakistan statements, make India happy and use them for your purpose... GO USA :D

The basic difference between Indo-US relations & Pak-US relation is in the approach.

Pak approached US for help & had to accept the terms dictated by US. You guys were the golden eyed boys of Americans back in the day. Surprisingly, even after all the help US provided your general population hated US more and more with each passing day. I'm talking about pre-Afg war days.

India always wanted good relations with US. With each passing year India's profile rises across the world. We are a success story. Naturally, they want good relations with us & also the China angle. But, remember India is not run by greedy generals. If opposition parties or general public thinks present govt is keeling over too much. There will be hell to pay. Our govt is answerable to the people. Our foreign policy is robust. We are managing our relations with both US & Russia. EU is our major business partner. So, are China & Australia.

Anyways we have enough weapons to deal with Pakistan. I respect PA as a fighting force. But, it is laughable to think in case of an all out war with India they will be able make any significant gains. Just not possible.

But, yes we do need tech from them to counter the China threat. There will be some quid pro quo. But, unlike Pak we also have a robust scientific & manufacturing complex. For, things they won't give us or ask too much for. We are well capable of making them. It'll take time but we will do it.

***ON A SEPARATE NOTE****

Why not a single thread or post on Asian games here??? :what::what::what:

Last edited:
Drill do nothing really effective except build some confidence building measures. US is an expeditionary force and we are not. What India needs is to learn logistics management and implementation of new expeditionary strategies to engage in warfare over extended distances without disrupting the flow of resources.

While we should not be interesting in meddling elsewhere, there are enough areas around us which are of security interests, beyond the immediate neighbourhood. Specifically in the IOR region. Naval expeditionary force is a weakness which we need to resolve.

Wonder why Pakistanis think they are Arab when the fact is genetics say they are Indian.
That's BS. No Pakistani considers himself an Indian or Arab. We are indigenous people of this land and many races has entered this land and settled so it is a dynamic process. We are inheritors of the IVC.
I think "indigenous people" might hit a nerve of a British convict exiled to this island.

There was and has been forceful conversion in Islam..... Mate, I have heard that there has been drastic decline in minority population in your country e.g the Hindu population since 1947? have they vanished or converted?....Their girls are abducted and forcefully married to Muslims...is it not forceful conversion.

Besides even today, one can figure out the number of restrictions/compulsions on non-Islamic people in any of Islamic state vs. that on Muslims in non-Islamic countries. I remember working in Saudi where I have to stop 5 times a day till the prayer was recited. In the past there used to be extra tax on non believers of Islam...do we have equivalent in today's non-Islamic world?

Another fact is Pakistanis were first slave of Muslims, then British, then Americans and now a complete puppet slave of the Chinese.

haha I have Arab lineage, and if I say before Islam I was not an Hindu, and never converted, in that sense even Arabs were either Pagan worshippers, Christians, Jews before Islam.

My ancestors were pagan worshipers, but we or the Muslims of subcontinent containing current Pakistan has never been ruled by Hindus period.

fact is You Indians were first slave of Muslims, then British, then Russians and now a complete puppet slave of the Americans.

Back
Top Bottom