What's new

Tourism park planned on island in Naf River

But can you do your day-to-day activities in Canada without learning François though @Nilgiri?

And Eastern European girls look for deep pockets though. Doesn't matter you look black, muslim, midget or anything. Deep pockets get you everything, even anal ;) So much so, HIV/AIDS is the new trend there last I heard. :rofl:
Je Parle Français aussi mon ami! ;)

But ofc... it has been rusty... no practic for 6 years now... just like my bangla. Although bangla is much better....

You don't get HIV only through anal xD
Well like I said.... many cheat and many are gold diggers but there are real nice ones too...
Plus guys are less in this country... women compete for men not men compete for women.... although the dating part and everything else is male dominated...
For ex. My biology teacher... a young woman in her 20s has a Belgian husband who's a pilot.
XD

And my Indian agent... who is the most introverted, unattractive guy I have ever seen also scored jackpot in life with a Ukrainian wife who actually looks too good for him. (She's avg)

And they're together for 13 years with a child born last year. :)

Trust me I have seen gold digger/ cheating hoes in every countries flavor. Including Bengali.... and the numbers are almost same in all.

Last edited by a moderator:
probaby for JICA funded projects as that company is JV between Myanmar and Japan company. all of bridge projects in Myanmar sources from local factories except some components.

Thats good to see. Everyday there are thousands of truck entering with stone chips from India apart from ships loaded with stone from China. ;)
Myanmar should not loose the opportunity.

Last edited:

Anglais
Bengali
Indien
Urdu
Francais, un peu de
Arabic, un peu de
Russian, un Peu de, apprentissage

But ofc... it has been rusty... no practic for 6 years now... just like my bangla. Although bangla is much better....

Well like I said.... many cheat and many are gold diggers but there are real nice ones too...
Plus guys are less in this country... women compete for men not men compete for women.... although the dating part and everything else is male dominated...
For ex. My biology teacher... a young woman in her 20s has a Belgian husband who's a pilot.
XD

And my Indian agent... who is the most introverted, unattractive guy I have ever seen also scored jackpot in life with a Ukrainian wife who actually looks too good for him. (She's avg)

Trust me I have seen gold digger/ cheating hoes in every countries flavor. Including Bengali.... and the numbers are almost same in all.

XD

Ukraine has some of the hottest ladies in the world. Although Sweden is still better tho.

Aye. An uncle of mine is living in Germany. Had three failed marriages in Germany. After his 3rd divorce he came to Bangladesh and married a Bangladeshi girl who was in her late 20's. My uncle was almost 60. I visited them last year in Hamburg. They seem to be living happily.

Ukraine has some of the hottest ladies in the world. Although Sweden is still better tho.

Aye. An uncle of mine is living in Germany. Had three failed marriages in Germany. After his 3rd divorce he came to Bangladesh and married a Bangladeshi girl who was in her late 20's. My uncle was almost 60. I visited them last year in Hamburg. They seem to be living happily.
Rail minister! Rail minister!! Rail minister!!! xD

It depends on his health. Some people get old in their 40s... some people get going in their 90s

It depends on his health. Some people get old in their 40s... some people get going in their 90s
It depends on her health too. Mental health. Putting up with a 60 year old dude everyday is not an easy task for a young lady.

It depends on her health too. Mental health. Putting up with a 60 year old dude everyday is not an easy task for a young lady.
How do you know?
Do you think Melania will marry you instead of Trump?

How do you know?
Do you think Melania will marry you instead of Trump?
Trumpy is a different case. I don't get why a girl would marry a dude 20-30 years older than she is. Unless the dude is successful like Trump. People should find partner around their age. Don't go with a gap of 10+ years. Doesn't feel right.

Trumpy is a different case. I don't get why a girl would marry a dude 20-30 years older than she is. Unless the dude is successful like Trump. People should find partner around their age. Don't go with a gap of 10+ years. Doesn't feel right.

People should find a right partner. Everything else matters less.
Most girl fall for successful man. That is why guys in their late 30's awashed with girls. ;)

Back
Top Bottom