What's new

Tourism park planned on island in Naf River

Gulshan is the worst piece of shit I am have seen. No offense.

It's not about the place... it's about the crowd... I hate crowded places.
In Kuwait there is a supermarket called lulu hyper market... its full of Indians and areas and others... so much that you can keep your foot on the ground. I feel suffocated by crowd. For me if I ever live in bd it will be my village because of how less people... more like how much less crowded it is....

And yeah again.... gulshan got no shit on me :P

Don't tell me hatirzheel either because although very nice... it's madness to go in the weekends... feels like the whole of bd has gone there to hang out.
Village is nice with the mind freshing scenery.
Put on your earphones and take your IPhone at 12-2am at night,then walk in gulshan.Totally different atmosphere.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was my point. It wont be cheaper as the segment of tourist they are targeting will be high spender and mostly domestic. Our airport tax itself cost a passenger 200 dollar. The investors who shown interest in that are international 5 start hotel chains who will charge you minimum 500 dollar for a night. I am sure there will be some low end hotels but will not be cheaper than 100 dollar a night.
Lol That's insane. BD is not Dubai nor Las Vegas.. who will come to such overpriced resort ..? Instead people will go SG where have all what u said in one place.. Lol
This project will get completed before your uncertain Kyouk Phyu SEZ let alone building factory in the SEZ. So there will not be wide range of products but certainly stone chips and sand can be brought in for construction work which we are already doing for other projects like Padma Bridge.
we already got order over 10000 tons of Steel from BD in last year. It's said to use in bridge construction.. I don't know what kind of project..

Put on your earphones and take your IPhone at 12-2am at night,then walk in gulshan.Totally different atmosphere.

just the monsson rain and the way the soil smells... .wow! and underground water is the best i have ever tasted... i prefer it over zamzam any day....

Cause you can't go on the better parts,only the rich can.:)
Try taking a stroll through gulshan at night.;)
One question. Can you entertain us by telling exactly which part of Singapore can be considered equal to your lovely Gulshan by night?

Lol That's insane. BD is not Dubai nor Las Vegas.. who will come to such overpriced resort ..? Instead people will go SG where have all what u said in one place.. Lol
There are no shortage of big roller.
we already got order over 10000 tons of Steel from BD in last year. It's said to use in bridge construction.. I don't know what kind of project..
Its probably Chinese contractor who placed the order. Do you have the capacity? There are quite a few bridge under construction including 3 billion dollar Padma bridge.

just the monsson rain and the way the soil smells... .wow! and underground water is the best i have ever tasted... i prefer it over zamzam any day....
However, people in Dhaka think Dhaka is one the most clean and beautiful cities of Asia. What is your take on it? Are the Dhaka roads very clean and totally garbage free?

However, people in Dhaka think Dhaka is one the most clean and beautiful cities of Asia. What is your take on it? Are the Dhaka roads very clean and totally garbage free?
let me show you the dirties streets i have been on outside bangladesh... and i bet these are cleaner than the cleanest place in dhaka.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bk2irc18lnvkcos/Photo 12-29-16, 2 56 13 PM.jpg?dl=0
this is the hill that i climb everyday instead of taking a bus to college for health's sake...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pacz4hjzpex6j8/2015-04-11 19.14.04.jpg?dl=0
this is the road i have walked everyday to school for most of my life... and normally it's much much much more cleaner... this was taken right after a sandstorm...

but i will say... the parts of dhaka where ministers live are like places for kings... much cleaner than the rest of the city...
just go near the muncipalty building... from the front it's a heaven.... the road behind the building is worse than hell

the link .... just add in d r o p b o x on the censored words placce

And get throat slit in a bakery?

Well come to Canada then, I can get you hitched :)
i definitely am considering that option.... i wonder how good looking canadian girls will be compared to ukrainians and the ratio... cause there are more women than men in this country... all majority are good looking

i definitely am considering that option.... i wonder how good looking canadian girls will be compared to ukrainians and the ratio... cause there are more women than men in this country... all majority are good looking
But can you do your day-to-day activities in Canada without learning François though @Nilgiri?

And Eastern European girls look for deep pockets though. Doesn't matter you look black, muslim, midget or anything. Deep pockets get you everything, even anal ;) So much so, HIV/AIDS is the new trend there last I heard. :rofl:

But can you do your day-to-day activities in Canada without learning François though @Nilgiri?

Depends where you choose to live. As long as you are outside Quebec, knowing only English works perfectly.

Within Quebec, you have to know where the anglophones are living to start out with, and then definitely commit to learning at least passable basic French. Just go to the shops and force yourself to speak it as best you can, its the best way, because many will see you are trying to make an honest effort at least. Picking up chicks also can be fun given you will mess up and they can correct you and make fun of you :D

Its probably Chinese contractor who placed the order. Do you have the capacity? There are quite a few bridge under construction including 3 billion dollar Padma bridge.
probaby for JICA funded projects as that company is JV between Myanmar and Japan company. all of bridge projects in Myanmar sources from local factories except some components.

Back
Top Bottom