What's new

Touch and Go for F-18, Near impossible for Rafale M

F18 for sure and with little bit of additional high temperature with China and F35 will land in IAF

Financial bids have yet not been placed. Therefore your inputs are false.

Both of the aircrafts have more or less the same chance of getting the tender, if at all the tender is completed actually.

Hint: The Naval Tejas program has been quietly brought back online, with a 3rd prototype already doing ground tests. If the budget becomes a problem (which it likely is to ) then a small batch of Naval LCA will be bought for the interim till TEDBF fructifies.
Please mark a day of your comment and plz when you heared that indian navy selected the F 18 please inbox me I speak on sources here and you on assumptions telling me I'm falsly making claims just wait few month Rafale has very least outside chance but navy want Super hornets

As per Tejas programme they might replace Mig 29 K struggling force in vikramdatiya and need more 5 years least to fully develop so do some mathematics logic in consideration

Please mark a day of your comment and plz when you heared that indian navy selected the F 18 please inbox me I speak on sources here and you on assumptions telling me I'm falsly making claims just wait few month Rafale has very least outside chance but navy want Super hornets

As per Tejas programme they might replace Mig 29 K struggling force in vikramdatiya and need more 5 years least to fully develop so do some mathematics logic in consideration
They might get chosen , but as of today Navy hasn't asked for the bids yet. Only once the Navy completes it's evaluation can they ask the competitors to submit the bids.

By the way I can tell you this for now , Rafale M has show capability to operate with a greater payload than F18 from STOBAR according to the results till now. Around 15% more.

Russia's MIG and Sukhoi, France's Rafale and Mirage, and Britain's Jaguar. Now it's America's F-18?

I suggest India import some Chinese K-8. Maybe you can summon dragon when you get together the fighters from P5 countries.

Back
Top Bottom