What's new

‘Tortured’ prisoner’s body arrives from India

Has the government of Pakistan sent GoI any proof that the guy was indeed tortured ? The report you have posted merely says the Government of Pakistan has asked for an explanation - the GoP is apparently not claiming that he was tortured.

He was arrested when he was carrying sensitive documents. Now ask me for the proof that he was indeed carrying documents. And I'll ask you back for evidence that he was indeed tortured. What proof do you have to believe all of what the dead guys brother says ?

Do you see how naive this business of asking for proof gets ? People need to stop getting carried away for once and realize espionage is a dark business.

Let me tell you something. It was a noble deed what the Indians have done to you now. They could've disposed off the body without informing Pakistan.The Indian's have braved this nauseating nonsense of disinformation and had the dignity to return the body to his family.

Now thanks to this stupid brother of the dead guy and some equally stupid idiots running around with 'evil India sending back dead bodies for prisoners released' Indians are going to think twice if they find another dead Pakistani somewhere in India! The families won't even get to bury their dear ones!!

So lets end this baseless allegation and get back to something useful!

Answer just one question and stop trying to divert the debate to xyz.
If indian had handed over a pakistani spy...alive and well to the pakistani govt and a couple of days later the pak govt handed a dead indian tourist, tortured to death back to india....what do you think the indian reaction would be.?

Can you answer the question without proving henry kissinger correct.

If you read about Kargil, the incident about mutilation of Indian soldiers happened before kargil war. So it was not a war incident- it was a part of incidents that lead to the war.

All spies enter the enemy territory using a valid visa.

Did you forget that recently 2 pak soldiers entered india and were handed back with a day.

Could you be bold enough to say what is that "***". Then I will give you a fitting reply.

When did kargil take place.....its been nearly a decade and you want to bring the discredited story about the indian soldiers being mutilated.
That why after that silly media stunt the indian army pulled pakistan now always hands the bodies of the indian terrorist/soldiers in the full glare of the media.
Or shall i go along the indian line of the argument and say that the pak army had no need to hand over the bodies...ect

:pakistan::pakistan:but if we not reply also we became a poor nation i think now they time of hanging ranjeet sinjh and retren his body to our friend of india.becase if khalid was spy rajeet also a spy.:angry::angry::hitwall:

Good example is the number of Indian fishermen in Pakistani jails- one another big one is the killing for 6 Indian army soldiers who went on a regular patrol well inside the Indian side of LoC, Kargil, in the 1st week of May 1999. That the Indian army gave a fitting reply is a history.

There hundreds of pakistani fisherman in indian jails...and whats your point?

Dont try to worm your way to the kargil war,stick to the point and tell us why after pakistan handed an alive and well indian spy you sent the body of a dead cricket fan back......what is there no alive pakistan prisoner you could have sent..?

:pakistan::pakistan:but if we not reply also we became a poor nation i think now they time of hanging ranjeet sinjh and retren his body to our friend of india.becase if khalid was spy rajeet also a spy.:angry::angry::hitwall:

I agree...a fitting reply.

You have seen the true colours of the indian on this forum come out.....no condemnation of what the indian govt has done but excuse after excuse and now the classic deny it ever happened and bring up 60 years of history to excuse this disgusting crime.

If indian had handed over a pakistani spy...alive and well to the pakistani govt and a couple of days later the pak govt handed a dead indian tourist, tortured to death back to india....what do you think the indian reaction would be.?

I'll be a smart guy and see if my government is claiming that they indeed tortured the dead guy instead of being what you are now. I won't be gullible enough to buy anything the media spews out.

I'll be a smart guy and see if my government is claiming that they indeed tortured the dead guy instead of being what you are now. I won't be gullible enough to buy anything the media spews out.

So....the guys alive and well...?

:pakistan::pakistan:sumandra .then also you reply same when same indian dead body go from pak:pakistan::pakistan:

So....the guys alive and well...?

According to the Indian high commission, he was also referred to General Hospital, Gurgaon, last December. When he developed abdominal distension on February 1, 2008, he was treated at this hospital.

Later, on February 11, 2008, he was referred to Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi and then transferred to AIIMS for further treatment. Unfortunately, he succumbed to his ailment on February 12, 2008.

The Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi was immediately informed of Mehmood's death and requested to intimate his next of kin to collect the dead body, the statement said.

The Pakistan HC acknowledged this on February 13, 2008, but only conveyed to the Indian Government on March 5, 2008, 22 days later, that the relatives had been contacted and they had desired that the body be transported to Pakistan for burial as per Islamic rites.

Islamabad News

The Pakistani HC was informed the very next day. He was an undertrial prisoner will all due process applied. Stop lying, people.

Do you think that pakistani spies come to india having a placard "I am a pakistani spy" ?

Obviously the spies enter the enemy country as part of social, business, cultural and sports activities. They are undercover agents- and they need a COVER.

Yea but BANYA ji, the thing is why you kept it for 20 days in the cold storage?

If he was dead you should told the Pakistani GOVT and then you should't have gotten that singh dumb *** from US. but hey don't worry you got one useless retard back and we have more. Now try getting another alive one.

As i said any one any NGO, any human rights ignorant retard show up with any sympathy for any spy or thin legged spcies should be put in the same hole as they are.

ENOUGH SAID.

:mod:
Folks,

While it is understandably an emotional subject, try and keep stereotypical and/or derogatory comments off the board please. Thank you.

According to the Indian high commission, he was also referred to General Hospital, Gurgaon, last December. When he developed abdominal distension on February 1, 2008, he was treated at this hospital.

Later, on February 11, 2008, he was referred to Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi and then transferred to AIIMS for further treatment. Unfortunately, he succumbed to his ailment on February 12, 2008.

The Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi was immediately informed of Mehmood's death and requested to intimate his next of kin to collect the dead body, the statement said.

The Pakistan HC acknowledged this on February 13, 2008, but only conveyed to the Indian Government on March 5, 2008, 22 days later, that the relatives had been contacted and they had desired that the body be transported to Pakistan for burial as per Islamic rites.

Islamabad News

The Pakistani HC was informed the very next day. He was an undertrial prisoner will all due process applied. Stop lying, people.

You start off with....According to the Indian high commission........and you want us to to take them at there word do you...?
I am sure RAW sent the poor pakistani cricket fan to all the best hospitals in india and gave him lodgings at a five star hotel also.......

Your just confirming what i always thought of indians.

Cool down and start being rational about it. It is irrational to expect that India won't respond to this baseless allegation. Come now, if the poor chap did die out of disease what are we supposed to do ?

He was under trial, he has been given treatment regularly. The Pak embassy was informed the next day he died and the body was handed over - all by due process.

The Pak embassy has apparently kept it under cover for their own reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom