What's new

‘Tortured’ prisoner’s body arrives from India

Pannu said, " Out of Forty six Pak prisoners Fifteen Pakistani prisoners have been provided 'Councilor Access' by the officials of Pakistan Embassy from New Delhi long back, even all the formalities have been completed with regard to their release, since all the prisoners have completed their sentences. But unfortunately Pakistan is not ready to take them back, the reason best known to Pak Government".

Adding further Pannu said, "Union External Affair Ministry time and again has asked the Pakistan High Commission to do the needful for their Pakistani nationals so that they could return to Pakistan to join their families. But, here on this issue Pakistan has tight lipped".

Indians have no ******* shame at all. Coming up with BS like this, it would had been much better if the dead body of kashmir singh would be handed back to the indians.
Ansar Barnai should have a look at it, this is what they do and this is why we lost half of the pakistan, because for some ******* reason we to this day are unable to identify who the real enemy is, our passion for love and friendship makes us forget even the basic principle to differentiate between a friend and a foe. Pathetic ANsar barnai, i just pray that someday you be treated for treason that you commited and are so ******* proud off.

hmmm... But who's kidding here and hey where did I justify such killing ?

I responded to dabong's claim that Pakistan release a spy,

Regarding Khalid India did respond to pakistan's claim -

Pakistan’s Khalid Mehmood Died of Liver Problems, No Foul Play, Says India

The Khalid incident did dampened the goodwill generated by the release of Kashmir singh and probable release of other prisoners.

I me or everyone else here are just readers of media and read interpretations of news through the eyes of media.

I tried to present other side of the coin. But I am for release of all innocent prisoners.

The news article was published on March 10th, I had earlier posted in this forum and PDF earlier too.
But other than trashing such news in PDF I did not see any response forum or in media either.

What do you think the indian govt would say.......that they tortured the guy to death?

The Khalid incident did dampened the goodwill generated by the release of Kashmir singh and probable release of other prisoners.

I have to give you a credit for the above post.....i think you are the first indian to acknowledge that the the Khalid incident will dampened the goodwill generated by the release of Kashmir singh.

I me or everyone else here are just readers of media and read interpretations of news through the eyes of media..

I agree...but whe can use our own brains and cross reference news to see where they are telling the truth or lying.

I tried to present other side of the coin. But I am for release of all innocent prisoners.

I agree with your point but honestly tell me if it was the other way around and pakistan had got a spy released and gave back the indians the body of a dead cricket fan....what would you think......."other side of the coin".

Indian jail victim Akram’s autopsy report released
Updated at: 1525 PST, Sunday, May 11, 2008
LAHORE: The postmortem report of a Pakistani citizen Muhammad Akram, who had died in the Indian city Amritsar jail, has been released.

Doctors said that the heart, kidneys, lungs, liver and intestines were taken out from the body of Muhammad Akram, which has made it difficult for finding out the cause of the death. Some wound marks were found on the arms of Muhammad Akram. However, some sample of his body has been sent to the chemical examiner for finding out the real reason of death. It may be recalled that prior to Akram, Khalid Mahmood’s, who had died of Indian jail tortures, vital parts of the body were also taken out during the postmortem in India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom