What's new

‘Tortured’ prisoner’s body arrives from India

Many Indians and Pakistani strayed into each other's territories so lets not ignore the facts.

Taking such stance may also harm many Pakistanis who are into India illegally and who have stayed back even after expiry of 4 day cricket Visa.

The thing is that life is miserable for Pakistani prisoners in India than what we can expect?

Indians are now demanding the release of Sarabjit Singh on humanitarian basis but they have other rules defined for Pakistani prisoners. Sarabjit is properly trialed and after proper investigation he has been given death sentence. We Pakistanis have a very big heart and believe me we can release him on humanitarian basis but what if he like Kashmir Singh stand proudly and say that “look I am a spy and GOP couldn’t do anything”? We can’t let this happen.

One should be good enough to see the timing for the release of Khalid’s body.

No values cannot be taught by anyone, not even by religion.

Parents alone can teach!

His date has been extended to 20th april. Woww our government seems to be full with this humanitarian **** specially after ansar barani became the minister.

For action there is a reaction.....

Values....as if i need a lesson on values from an indian:crazy:

You must be feeling very proud now Dabong...As its your wish come true ...Isn't it ?

While Another Pakistani Prisoner, Jamal Qureshi was released on wednesday by India at Wagah.......

Indian fisherman dies after 2 years in Pakistani prison
Updated at: 1845 PST, Thursday, March 20, 2008

KARACHI: A prison official says an Indian fisherman jailed in Pakistan for more than two years has died after suffering abdominal pains.

Police arrested 28-year-old Laxman Kanji in February 2006 after he strayed into Pakistani waters. He has been in held in the southern port city of Karachi since then.

Jail official Yameen Khan says Kanji got medical treatment for the past ten days but ``succumbed to his illness.'' He did not elaborate.

Indian fisherman dies after 2 years in Pakistani prison

Just like you guys suspect that the Pakistani prisoner was tortured to death......there could be a similarity here !!!

Just like you guys suspect that the Pakistani prisoner was tortured to death......there could be a similarity here !!!

There's a difference in violating territorial waters on purpose and going somewhere with proper documentations to see a cricket match.

You must be feeling very proud now Dabong...As its your wish come true ...Isn't it ?!

I would not call it a wish that has come true,its more do with me getting the indian psyche correct and showing that indians do not want a genuine friendship based on equality.

Given half a chance you would ,its just that i doubt there are any torture marks on the poor fellows body.

I would not call it a wish that has come true,its more do with me getting the indian psyche correct and showing that indians do not want a genuine friendship based on equality.

That is where you are wrong.

Peace is the only answer.

Are we to waste all our resources on silly issues that seem to have no answer? If these issues have gone on for 60 years and still the light at the end of the tunnel cannot be seen, must we continue to waste our total effort on it. Yes, keep the issue in sight, but lets move on!

Let us prosper. Let us give our future generations a better life and maybe with better sense prevailing then, some solution to the knotty issue can be devised.

That is where you are wrong.

Peace is the only answer.

Are we to waste all our resources on silly issues that seem to have no answer? If these issues have gone on for 60 years and still the light at the end of the tunnel cannot be seen, must we continue to waste our total effort on it. Yes, keep the issue in sight, but lets move on!

Let us prosper. Let us give our future generations a better life and maybe with better sense prevailing then, some solution to the knotty issue can be devised.
If you are asking that we need peace so well what happend to peace when Pakistan released indian spy and india hands over the dead body of Pakistani prisnor???????? I mean we are granting him life(after Allah) and what indians are doing giving Pakistan a death WoW bro yoiu keep this peace and rule it in India and i Hope Pakistan soon take that BS peace deal off from india. Look you cant shake hand in the absence of another hand!!! I have seen the videos of indian election compain i mean i was shocked!! The hopeful of goverment were saying we need to re make Pakistan india's part we will make Pakistan's 50 pices !!!!!!!!! bro no offence but in Pakistan people are way better and nicer with their counter bordring countries but on the other hand if we look people are like ............ I can't imagen how the people of india were going over their comments wow second just 6 years ago what happend to so called MOB attack . In which 2500 people died it was't a mob attack it was a state terrorism in the presence of police they cut pregnent ladies belies and hung the premature dead kids on the top of the swords WoW peace right rap of hundreds of people Peace right..... Last and final bro by producing 1500 PHD a year out of 1.1billion people and achiving a little witht e man power of 1.1 billion deosnt make anyone a civilized country. In order to shake hands with Pakistan i guess India needs to learn what humantarian grounds are herself. Right now the heat is towards muslim world so ofcourse its on Pakistan too but soon history will repeat itself and oh no God help india over that coz INDIA has the worst crimes and worst life style. I don't know how the rest of the world deal with india at that time. my bottom line is if you want to make peace then you need to know the spelling of peace which i belive inda lacks to do so. No offense man and i still love you lol ;):pakistan::sniper::cheers:

If you are asking that we need peace so well what happend to peace when Pakistan released indian spy and india hands over the dead body of Pakistani prisnor???????? I mean we are granting him life(after Allah) and what indians are doing giving Pakistan a death WoW bro yoiu keep this peace and rule it in India and i Hope Pakistan soon take that BS peace deal off from india. Look you cant shake hand in the absence of another hand!!! I have seen the videos of indian election compain i mean i was shocked!! The hopeful of goverment were saying we need to re make Pakistan india's part we will make Pakistan's 50 pices !!!!!!!!! bro no offence but in Pakistan people are way better and nicer with their counter bordring countries but on the other hand if we look people are like ............ I can't imagen how the people of india were going over their comments wow second just 6 years ago what happend to so called MOB attack . In which 2500 people died it was't a mob attack it was a state terrorism in the presence of police they cut pregnent ladies belies and hung the premature dead kids on the top of the swords WoW peace right rap of hundreds of people Peace right..... Last and final bro by producing 1500 PHD a year out of 1.1billion people and achiving a little witht e man power of 1.1 billion deosnt make anyone a civilized country. In order to shake hands with Pakistan i guess India needs to learn what humantarian grounds are herself. Right now the heat is towards muslim world so ofcourse its on Pakistan too but soon history will repeat itself and oh no God help india over that coz INDIA has the worst crimes and worst life style. I don't know how the rest of the world deal with india at that time. my bottom line is if you want to make peace then you need to know the spelling of peace which i belive inda lacks to do so. No offense man and i still love you lol ;):pakistan::sniper::cheers:

Didn't India release some spy?

I personally am for Peace.

I like Pakistanis.

In fact, even after the 1971 War, I cherished the lunch I had with my opposing number at the Line of Control. I brought the beer and he the lunch! And to imagine we were enemies just a few days back!

I also cherish showing the film Pakeezah to the Pakistani troops at the Line of Control. I felt very sad that they were seeing it left side right since they were on the other side of the screen.

Do Pakistanis and Indians have different colour of blood?

You may not like Indians, but you cannot force me to not like Pakistanis.

Didn't India release some spy?

I personally am for Peace.

I like Pakistanis.

In fact, even after the 1971 War, I cherished the lunch I had with my opposing number at the Line of Control. I brought the beer and he the lunch! And to imagine we were enemies just a few days back!

I also cherish showing the film Pakeezah to the Pakistani troops at the Line of Control. I felt very sad that they were seeing it left side right since they were on the other side of the screen.

Do Pakistanis and Indians have different colour of blood?

You may not like Indians, but you cannot force me to not like Pakistanis.

Salim bro we all want peace.....but come on, is the the way forward.
We hand you a spy alive and well and your country gives back a dead pakistani........its either your govt did this on purpose knowing what the reaction would be from the pakistanis or is it totally incompetent.
Give and take is how most other people negotiate....but you can not expect us to keep giving and not get anything in return.

Dabong.

Fine India is stupid.

Start a war and be satisfied!

At least you admit that your govt did it on purpose....thats a good start.
Who said anything about starting a war..?

Back
Top Bottom