What's new

Top US commander: Burning Quran endangers troops

Im a bit confused on your stance......

So do you agree that it is insensitive to burn the Koran or not?..

For the religious people........ probably...... not for me though.

My reasoning for opposition for burning Quran are very different. It will be used by Taliban and Al Qaeda in their recruitment efforts....... just like Abu Gharib and pics of suffering Palestinians are being used.

Its a shame people take a book more seriously than a human life. What these guys are doing are insensitive stuff. To harm someone related or unrelated to that incident would be a lot worse.

I know Muslims are prohibited according to the rules from things like idol worshipping so that you don't end up holding something as important as or more important than God. How does this work when you involve something like the Quran?

But it is no secret, why are you so insensitive :devil:

I am not insensitive......... I am not in favor of burning of any religious books.

Not because of my religious beliefs, but because I am against destroying books.

Islam is not a religion, it is a deen,, a law...

Let him burn the Quran. While the U.S.,Muslims,Christians look the other way. No one supports this guy. He is a complete nut job so leave him to his ways.

It is not illegal to burn any 'holy' book nor to be a jerk.

I didn't say its illegal i said its wrong and unhuman ... furthermore acts like such not just make you a jerk but alot more bigger things sad to see you seem to support such bs acts. :angry:

It is not illegal to burn any 'holy' book nor to be a jerk.

And btw its a shame to see that you carry this type of mentality... plzz don't tell me you are from the redneck areas?:D

I didn't say its illegal i said its wrong and unhuman ... furthermore acts like such not just make you a jerk but alot more bigger things sad to see you seem to support such bs acts. :angry:
You boys walked right into this. When it comes to muslims' sensitivity, any offense towards is 'unhuman' and cruelty perpetrated by bigots. But when it comes to non-muslims' sensitivity, if it is legal for the muslims to do whatever it is that may offend the non-muslims, then legality overrule the non-muslims' sensitivity.

Islam is not a religion, it is a deen,, a law...

C'mon now, you are gonna sound like Dep Gov. of Tenneesse that says Islam is not a religion but a cult.

It would be interesting to know how many Muslims on this forum agree with you.:cheesy:

You boys walked right into this. When it comes to muslims' sensitivity, any offense towards is 'unhuman' and cruelty perpetrated by bigots. But when it comes to non-muslims' sensitivity, if it is legal for the muslims to do whatever it is that may offend the non-muslims, then legality overrule the non-muslims' sensitivity.

First of all iam not boy man enough last time i checked thankyou .... second iam against burning any type of holy book of GOD so save the trash for someone else your mentality along with nutcases here at home is just shameless if thats the type mind set you carry burning someone's holy book is it a normal practice and if it is its a sick one nothing normal about it from anywhere or any angle and plus what will a dumbass person achive from it ? think about what you say before you say it show some human morals for GOD sake.:tdown:

Last edited:
Straight talk,

I believe to burn quran is way better than to burn the spirit of the quran which many muslims did long long ago.

I dont think anyone could ve put it in better words than the 2nd part of your statement. Sorry u got banned .

Gambit i don't even think you should be posting in this thread. Were you not the one talking about insensitivity about the "ground zero mosque" and how it is disrespectful. Now you come on here and start criticizing people who are doing the same thing you are. Stop being a hypocrite.

Show your true colors on what your actually doing here.

Gambit i don't even think you should be posting in this thread. Were you not the one talking about insensitivity about the "ground zero mosque" and how it is disrespectful. Now you come on here and start criticizing people who are doing the same thing you are. Stop being a hypocrite.

Show your true colors on what your actually doing here.
The hypocrite here is you, buddy. Regarding the Ground Zero mosque, you call out legalism, but now when it comes to your sensitivity, legalism gets thrown out the window. Just as the muslims have the legal right to build that triumphalist mosque at Ground Zero, this Christian pastor have the same legal right to burn the Quran. Both rights are in the US, just in case you have not noticed. No...I have not criticized any muslims. I only point out that both rights are equal to each other. Or are you demanding that muslim's rights should trump non-muslims' rights?

Back
Top Bottom