What's new

Top TTP Leaders Muslim Khan and Mahmood Khan to be Handed Over to TTP Soon Once Talks With TTP Get Mature

idk what establishment is thinking... is it economics, or soem unknow fear. What is Plan B?

Just curious but wasn’t Non Muslim Khan almost like 100 years old ???

When he was caught he was very frail and old .

idk what establishment is thinking... is it economics, or soem unknow fear. What is Plan B?
I thought they were traitors? Why do you expect them to act in Pakistan's best interest?

I think that they just want to make peace with TTP.
Everyone wants that. How is the question. Apeasement or lethal force or both or development etc etc.

Everyone wants that. How is the question. Apeasement or lethal force or both or development etc etc.
My personal hunch is that the Taliban could have brokered this deal and guaranteed its enforcement.

As much as I hate to see these bastards go I agree that TTP lacks cohesion and central authority and their splintered groups are causing a headache for Pakistan and Taliban alike. Some sort of figurehead who can talk on their behalf and negotiate is needed. Let's see what happens next.

I thought they were traitors? Why do you expect them to act in Pakistan's best interest?
Traitors are those who want to do good for Pakistan...

In Bajwa's and Establishment's old Pakistan, anyone who is actively harming Pakistan is the real patriot...From likes of Sharif clan, Zardaris, the Najam Sethis, the MQM's top cadre doing the bidding of Iran an India to sell out Generals are all now uber patriots...

There won't be any real peace since clueless neutrals priorities are something else for e.g DHA, American visa for their kids.
Take a chill pill man, not everything is about Imran Khan over here. Not to mention he himself wanted no military solution so his thoughts would be not too averse regarding these developments.

Take a chill pill man, not everything is about Imran Khan over here. Not to mention he himself wanted no military solution so his thoughts would be not too averse regarding these developments.
Did I took Imran khan name ? did I ever back IK over his soft tone towards Talibans? security policy is solely developed and implemented by the neutrals. Current neutrals cheif is totally clueless unlike his predecessor. He is so clueless and coward that even some third rated American official, Donald Lu was enough for him to make an @$$ of him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom