What's new

Top Ten Special Operations Forces in the World

u still haven't answered my question and you're logic doesn't make allot of sense ''because pak army saved the US deltas, this must mean SSG is good'' the attack on PNS mehran, lal masjid, operation in tirah valley, ghq attacks were all recent major operations all these operations imo were unsuccessful. If the pak ssg were involved in a sucessful major operation recently i'd give them credit, they haven't. The people who plan these operations in the upper ladders need to be blamed for this mismanagement the commandos are world class the planner don't care about there loss of life.
Do you even fucking know the details about ghq operation or just babbling?

u still haven't answered my question and you're logic doesn't make allot of sense ''because pak army saved the US deltas, this must mean SSG is good'' the attack on PNS mehran, lal masjid, operation in tirah valley, ghq attacks were all recent major operations all these operations imo were unsuccessful. If the pak ssg were involved in a sucessful major operation recently i'd give them credit, they haven't. The people who plan these operations in the upper ladders need to be blamed for this mismanagement the commandos are world class the planner don't care about there loss of life.
As far as the Tirah Operation is concerned, we were successful in that. There were few casualities but the Operation was successful, Lal Masjid, again at the End the Operation was Successful, Miran Shah cleared with only 1 Officer Casuality. Have you seen GHQ ? No ? It has a very secured perimeter. Attacking on the Gate doesn't mean that GHQ is attacked. PNS mehran - Yes we had a loss but not that much. The terrorists planned for worst, but SSG saved the other stuff. You need to see the facts. Don't follow GEO News (The Traitor)

Last edited:
Do you even fucking know the details about ghq operation or just babbling?
i do know the what happened so how exactly was this a success?
As far as the Tirah Operation is concerned, we were succefull in that. There were few casualities but the Operation was successful, Lal Masjid, again at the End the Operation was Successful, Miran Shah cleared with only 1 Officer Casuality. Have you seen GHQ ? No ? It has a very secured perimeter. Attacking on the Gate doesn't mean that GHQ is attacked. PNS mehran - Yes we had a loss but not that much. The terrorists planned for worst, but SSG saved the other stuff. You need to see the facts. Don't follow GEO News (The Traitor)
16 naval personal including 3 NSSG were shaheed and 2 P3C Orions were desyroyed how was that successful?
in the lal masjid operation 11 of our boys were shaheed
in the GHQ attacks 5 ssg's were shaheed- the SSG and another special forces unit belonging to the pak army took part in that operation, 8 people including 5 commandos were killed in the operation.
as for tirah valley, according to many people with inside information we lost close to 40 or more SSG in that operation.
the problem with all these operations is that the pak army won't release any kind of detailed dossier about the events.

16 naval personal including 3 NSSG were shaheed and 2 P3C Orions were desyroyed how was that successful?
in the GHQ attacks 5 ssg's were shaheed- the SSG and another special forces unit belonging to the pak army took part in that operation, 8 people including 5 commandos were killed in the operation.
as for tirah valley, according to many people with inside information we lost close to 40 or more SSG in that operation.
the problem with all these operations is that the pak army won't release any kind of detailed dossier about the events.
So does that mean it was a failure ? This is a beauty of our Soldiers that we don't care about our lives once it comes to the National Security. They gave their lives to have a success in the operations. Casualities doesn't mean that the Operation was unsuccessful. They gave their today for our tomorrow. It was a complete success. In all the Operations you mentioned above. You seem to be a student of FSC, guessing from your intelect.

So does that mean it was a failure ? This is a beauty of our Soldiers that we don't care about our lives once it comes to the National Security. They gave their lives to have a success in the operations. Casualities doesn't mean that the Operation was unsuccessful. They gave their today for our tomorrow. It was a complete success. In all the Operations you mentioned above. You seem to be a student of FSC, guessing from your intelect.
try telling that to the families of those soldiers who lose there lives, if you had family who were in the army you might have a realization to how important there lives are.
for an operation to be a success there has to be minimal casualties suffered for both hostages and commandos, the reason why i sound like a student of an FSC to you is that i don't allow myself to be blinded by false patriotism unlike you. You allow yourself to subscribe to propaganda, try and learn what happened in tahir valley and the no. of lives lost in that operation.

Soldiers die when operations against savages are conducted,we are not american army where our special services would be given proper air support on one call,lack of resources.

Now about ghq,5 ssg men were martyred,2 of them died as they sacrificed them selves to draw attention of attackers while ssg snipers took out the attackers in seconds,the rest 3 men who died in hospital were those who were critical injured when the roof collapsed while conducting room to room search,ssg placed more then required explosive on the walls as per architecture suggestion and the roof collapsed

This was the most successful operation as per my opinion as the room was guarded by suicide bombers,only 2 civis and 1 military men were martyred during this rescue mission.

And i think you are a victim of hollywood fantasies where a team of 4 Army personnel is able fight and neutralise more then 100 enemies.

Soldiers die when operations against savages are conducted,we are not american army where our special services would be given proper air support on one call,lack of resources.

Now about ghq,5 ssg men were martyred,2 of them died as they sacrificed them selves to draw attention of attackers while ssg snipers took out the attackers in seconds,the rest 3 men who died in hospital were those who were critical injured when the roof collapsed while conducting room to room search,ssg placed more then required explosive on the walls as per architecture suggestion and the roof collapsed

This was the most successful operation as per my opinion as the room was guarded by suicide bombers,only 2 civis and 1 military men were martyred during this rescue mission.
i didn't know about that. I suppose the operation wasn't that bad. wasn't the SSG supported by another branch of the special forces?
The SSG to me don't seemed ill-equipped, they seem to have relatively modern gear, I think the M4 should become more standardized and they should have UBGLs fitted on them too.

There are many pictures. Just google it you will find them.

That's Hilarious, but by the way, we all know that our Intelligence Agencies are every where. Come on you know about R&AW and ISI. :D
no need to explain bro. We are what we are and the world also acknowledges that. It changes none as far as we r concern.

We basically dont require their certificate.

How 15 naval personnels & 3 Naval SSG can be counted under SSG failure??
NSSG isn't SSG dude.
In Lal Masjid all objectives and perimeters were secured with less casualties.........
Tirah: there were some mistakes there
GHQ: You don't know a damm about it.

if you had family who were in the army
I think you didn't read the tag under my name ? Did you ? I am one of those families. You are very illogical person my brother.

We basically dont require their certificate.
The man in your Avatar. He was really a very great Person, A good human being and Gentleman.:smitten:

Last edited:
I think you didn't read the tag under my name ? Did you ? I am one of those families. You are very illogical person my brother.

The man in your Avatar. He was really a very great Person, A good human being and Gentleman.:smitten:
How do u know him?

Read the damn questions in my original post my friend...

The proof is the fact that these events happened, say the race to Siachen, or the cessation of BD or the Operation Gibraltar.
the fact is that against your biggest external threat, India, the SSG has not been able to provide any strategic leverage in wars. Even against the TTP, the leadership remains mostly intact and if killed have been done by drones. I have yet to see a report where the SSG has pulled off an "Osama type" hit and run.
Now I have no problems with SSG being claimed as the top SF in south asia, but it is also my belief that they have not provided any strategic edge to Pak or probably havent been used as such..
Now please do tell what you have to counter this...
Ive had to literally spell this out for you...

Dont have time to reply to nonense... see my post on page 3.

lol, your post only proves my point :)

MARCOS of India does not even come close to level of extreme combat experience SSGs have seen over the years.

- Have marcos ever faced another special force? No.

SSGs have fought against one of THE toughest SFs (Russian Spetnaz) in one of THE toughest terrain (Afghanistan mountains and valleys) and came out victorious (and had loses too). This gives SSG unprecedented hardcore combat experience that even Israelis lack. Forget about indians.

When it comes to asymmetrical warfare, SSGs have faced THE most lethal, well-armed, well-trained, and organized insurgency of 21st century for years now..and that too, in the toughest of terrains (Insurgents that were trained by professional armies, and that were battle-hardened by decades of fighting--and that too, fighting with the superpowers of Soviet Union and United States).

Again, SSGs beat down even Israelis in skill and combat experience, forget about Marcos.

There is a reason why U.S armed forces museum regards SSGs as one of the best of the best special forces of the world. U.S armed forces museum isn't dumb. They know more about fan boys here.

Comparing MARCOS to SSGs is like comparing a B-grade cricket team to South Africa.

SSGs are elite of elite Special Forces with unimaginable combat experience and scope.

Marcos are not even in the same league. Look at their combat experience. They fought some Burmese rebels? :lol:

Even our "Elite Force" of Punjab Police will k!ck *** of those "rebels"...

While SSGs have faced Talibans in AF-Pak mountainous border region (which is the toughest terrain for an army to operate in), and have fought numerous battles Spetnaz forces in valleys and caves of Afghanistan.
Lol...lol....calm down. Elite of the elite , best of the best blah blah blah. :lol:

You generals...affiliating to the same false bravado you subscribed to tried to use SSG against India in 1965 war. You know what the result was?? With in two days, they were arrested by punjab police including your major Khalid butt. :rofl: :rofl:
Some of them tried to hide in corn fields only to be caught by the mobs. :rofl: Some have been killed on the spot and the remaining were handed over to the police after a sound thrashing. Below is a picture of the elite of the elite SSG being captured by Indian public.
1965ssg1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom