What's new

Top of the Pops -- albums / songs - predominantly 80s

uncle u r ancient

Now you know why I am fan of Ancient Pakistani history - I was born in Harappan times. On a serious note I refuse to accept old age. I almost do everything I did in my 20s. I jog/walk 3 miles every day come rain, sun or snow, control my weight and with bit of luck I won't have to compromise my lifestyle till my 60th.

My advice to the young generation of Pakistani's is to hold your head up. I have spent lifetime living all over the world. Lot's of the time I was the only Pakistani around but I alway's stood by my country.

That's how I developed a interest in history because I used that as basis to slice and dice the gora when they made disparaging comments about Pakistan. Also that is when I learn't that the Indian's had plundered our legacy because the stock reply I would get is "but that is Indian". If you have pride and confidence in your country foreigner's will in time respect that. My nickname among them was "Pakee" which I carried around as badge of honour.

My first set of kids are probably older than some members here ....

Anyways back to music. My first car was a banged up Ford Cortina I bought in 1981 Ford Cortina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and saved money till I bought those after market screw under the dash cassete players like this. Another Reason the Old Days Weren't So Great: Car Audio - The Truth About Cars It was time to hit the tarmac and play music and live life to the max .....

although this is a modern remix but still is good.

Last edited:
Now you know why I am fan of Ancient Pakistani history - I was born in Harappan times. On a serious note I refuse to accept old age. I almost do everything I did in my 20s. I jog/walk 3 miles every day come rain, sun or snow, control my weight and with bit of luck I won't have to compromise my lifestyle till my 60th.

My advice to the young generation of Pakistani's is to hold your head up. I have spent lifetime living all over the world. Lot's of the time I was the only Pakistani around but I alway's stood by my country.

That's how I developed a interest in history because I used that as basis to slice and dice the gora when they made disparaging comments about Pakistan. Also that is when I learn't that the Indian's had plundered our legacy because the stock reply I would get is "but that is Indian". If you have pride and confidence in your country foreigner's will in time respect that. My nickname among them was "Pakee" which I carried around as badge of honour.

My first set of kids are probably older than some members here ....

Anyways back to music. My first car was a banged up Ford Cortina in 1981 Ford Cortina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and saved money till I bought those after market screw under the dash cassete players like this. It was time to hit the tarmac and play music and live life to the max .....

although this is a modern remix but still is good.

The modern remix is better!! :enjoy:

Btw I've left a question for you on this thread:

Stupid & Funny from all over the world. | Page 961

Post#14414

Slowly just fade away. I saw was it George out of Culture Club he looked like worn out old man. I was shocked. Many turned out to be gays. Change is one constant in life .....

Edit: Except me ................... I am the same ha ha ha !

Back
Top Bottom