What's new

Top of the Pops -- albums / songs - predominantly 80s

^ Yeh boys .. the 80s great decade, great times, great music. Ronan Keating, Chris De Burgh, Kajagoogoo, Banarama, Glenn Mederios, Blue Monday, Visage, Desireless and list goes on ...

Yes. Who did you think? My dad? It's a selfie of self and I am a young fella ..... only 53.

Edit: I was in high school when Pink floyd sang "I don't like educaaation" You remember it? We used to go around miming it at school much to the annoyance of the teachers ha ha ha.

Yes. Who did you think? My dad? It's a selfie of self and I am a young fella ..... only 53.

Edit: I was in high school when Pink floyd sang "I don't like educaaation" You remember it? We used to go around miming it at school much to the annoyance of the teachers ha ha ha.
:cheers:

This thread is like a gold mine. Brings back a lot of old memories and girl friends :p:

Yes, it's nostalgia galore and yeh of course girls, girls and girls. You recall Sabrina? You know boys, boys, boys in the swimming pool?

Down memory lane. Jolt and droop few things ha ha ha

Enjoy !

Yes, it's nostalgia galore and yeh of course girls, girls and girls. You recall Sabrina? You know boys, boys, boys in the swimming pool?

Down memory lane. Jolt and droop few things ha ha ha

Enjoy !

Uncle ap marwaeingay :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sabrina was quite a tease!! :p:

Just went through the entire thread @Manticore @Akheilos :thank_you2::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Yeh them pumped up puffs "Right said fred". So sexy bla blah . Although they are sorted guy's but they looked like right racist mothers ....

The extended theme to the extremely popular 80's TV show Airwolf. The theme has that really cool '80's sound'

The show was a bit before my time. My dad bought the DVD set (he loved the show) a few years back and I watched some of the episodes.

Last edited:

The extended theme to the extremely popular 80's TV show Airwolf. The theme has that really cool '80's sound'

The show was a bit before my time. My dad bought the DVD set (he loved the show) a few years back and I watched some of the episodes.
Air wolf was amazing!! There was another show of the 80's MacGyver ask your dad if he remembers it?

Back in 87 or 88 we were going for a relatives wedding. The whole tapar, big bus full, nearly 60 people. I gave the bus driver a 90min cassette with only one song on it, that kept repeating itself, The final countdown.

By the end of the trip, everyone over 30, hated the poor bus driver :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a miracle they didn't lynch him.

Air wolf was amazing!! There was another show of the 80's MacGyver ask your dad if he remembers it?

Yes, he does. It's the show were he is always able to get himself out of a serious jam correct? He also mentioned his love of Knight Rider too.

I really liked the actor from MacGyver in the Stargate SG1 show.

Another cool 80's music theme I like

Back
Top Bottom