What's new

Top military spenders in 2014

Capture.PNG

The Singapore arm forces folks salary can be as high as SGD 4,530 a month for fresh grads. These officers are drawing on average 16 months of salary a year, due to bonuses, their annual salary is around SGD 75,000 or USD57,000. The colonels easily hit USD200,000 a year and above.

The army reward their officers with promotions and nowadays we are now flooding colonels and generals.These people are generating a lot of resentment. Its too over stretching to say Singaporeans are not proud of our army but we want the monies to go somewhere else.

Why not get rid of most defence spending and give us free healthcare, free college? A good army in our opinions is nothing much to be proud of.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah, I really hate some hawkish Chinese members here and I am sure they are not representative of common Chinese. As said above, when you only have one child, it would be disastrous to the family if that one child dies in battle.

Oh, btw, I would rather be a commoner in Song Dynasty than a mongol warrior riding all over the world like savage. Thank you very much. The Song created splendid culture and civic life while the Mongols only broght destruction of civilizations to the world, useless scumbags to the humanity. The CCP indoctrination of weak Song created bunch of willing pawns while their darling are living luxurious life in some rich western countries. I hope some of you here will fight a war for those red darlings.

Blah blah blah, I really hate some hawkish Chinese members here and I am sure they are not representative of common Chinese. As said above, when you only have one child, it would be disastrous to the family if that one child dies in battle.

Oh, btw, I would rather be a commoner in Song Dynasty than a mongol warrior riding all over the world like savage. Thank you very much. The Song created splendid culture and civic life while the Mongols only broght destruction of civilizations to the world, useless scumbags to the humanity. The CCP indoctrination of weak Song created bunch of willing pawns while their darling are living luxurious life in some rich western countries. I hope some of you here will fight a war for those red darlings.

People like you is the reason we became weak.

GTFO.

I don't know why people are sad about their country not broke itself by spending too much on military I'm glad my country is not mentioned in that list .I'm glad as long as my country spend the amount it need according to our ability .

Coward mentality.Countries which have such mentarity deserve to be bullied and looked down.Just like deers deserve to be eaten by wolves,it's the basic law of the great nature.

Last edited:
Coward mentality.Countries which have such mentarity deserves to be bullied and looked down.

People like him are the biggest threat to China. Liberal Chinese want to make sure China remains weak.

People like him was the reason we had to endure the 'century of humiliation'.

People like him are the biggest threat to China. Liberal Chinese want to make sure China remains weak.

woah woah!!! this is not .cn!!! u cannot suppress him like that...

woah woah!!! this is not .cn!!! u cannot suppress him like that... :lol:
poor guy!!!

I don't consider McDonalds, Burger King as good food, nothing good comes out from the head of all the axis.

I was having a little sarcastic fun with my pal ellis and I didn't mention any specific places. Since you brought them up though, you know full well that a lot more food then just McDonalds and Burger King comes out of your silly antiquated "us vs them" axis mentality. in addition, what someone might not consider good, someone else might (and vice versa) You're a bellicose hyper-nationalist, so of course you would paint entire country/region with a very broad brush. I however am way above that kind of very closed minded thinking.

Last edited:
India is third by PPP....

1.USA =£ 338 billion
2.China =£ 132 billion
3.India =£ 68 billion
4.Russia=£ 59 billion
5.Saudi =£ 35 billion
6.UK =£ 33 billion
7.South korea=£ 29 billion
8.france =£ 27 billion
9.japan =£ 25 billion
10.Germany=£ 25 billion

NB- Indian arms import will be £ 3-4 billion max......
LOL. No one in the world uses PPP as a measure except for Indians. Get over it.

Our government is full of anti-military liberals that would rather allow the white man to rule over China.

CPC doesn't have enough pro-military people in there.

We need people that cares about China's military.

PLA doesn't have enough funds. Corrupt CPC is ruining our military.

If that happens, these liberal members can kiss their party and country good bye,

Song, a very weak dynasty run by liberals....you do know that from history right?

I think that the younger Chinese here are too hot blooded for a fight. I say if Chinese want to fight a war, be prepared to fight all eight scumbag powers at once or delay until the country is ready to do so. The last 2 times China had to fight the world the country suffered. This generation is for building prosperity and stability, not war. The next generation will then have plenty of money and sons for war.

Back
Top Bottom