What's new

Top militant commander Khalid Bin Waleed killed in Kashmir

Gazwat ul Hind...is this a new terror group in Kashmir? Seem this group allegiance to ISIS.

Good job by our men in uniforms. They just did their duty to send the scumbag to hell!

Another modeling career came to a quick end. Good job IA and local police.

So, you won't be happy if Hafeez Saeed/Salahuddin/Masood Azar are wasted? No offence to you bro but I personally hate this Indian approach towards our enemies. Ruthlessness must be answered with a response that other side can't even fathom. We MUST do away with niceties.
I would want them rotting in jail - preferably in an anda cell. Solitary confinement for life. If you hang someone, their punishment and suffering is over. I would much rather India have multiple jail terms without parole than the death penalty. No offence taken, buddy. I understand the urge to be ruthless and thus waste them. I wouldn't particularly feel bad for the guys you named if they were hanged even though I am not in favor of the death penalty. I feel bad for the Kashmiri kids who are mislead.

A Militant was killed in action...not a single post was related to militancy...rather people want to discuss about hindutva,Hindus and bjp....this shows how sick minded,hypocritical bigots these so called seculars are...no wonder there is rise in fanaticism.

I would want them rotting in jail - preferably in an anda cell. Solitary confinement for life. If you hang someone, their punishment and suffering is over. I would much rather India have multiple jail terms without parole than the death penalty. No offence taken, buddy. I understand the urge to be ruthless and thus waste them. I wouldn't particularly feel bad for the guys you named if they were hanged even though I am not in favor of the death penalty. I feel bad for the Kashmiri kids who are mislead.
I admire your idealism but I would rather have taxpayers money spent somewhere else than on feed enemies of India in a solitary cell.

I admire your idealism but I would rather have taxpayers money spent somewhere else than on feed enemies of India in a solitary cell.
Yes, I am often told that. Maybe I am wrong. At the end of the day it is just an opinion - but India can afford to feed them and let them rot. Although, I was glad Kasab was hanged, won't deny it.

Back
Top Bottom