What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

Any form of celebration is obscene and disgusting once person is dead.

I dont know about that.. We celebrate Dushhehra (Death of Ravana), Holi (Holika Dahan).. While the one killed can not be compared with Ravana or Holika, but I guess you get the drift..

Now the world knows the secret of our Armymen being such great shooters!

I will go to the extent of giving the credit of our Olympic medals to Pakistan. Thanks for providing us with such great target practice. :lol:

@@ Indians: Ignore the trolls.Once you stop feeding them , they stop farting.Simple.
Just control the urge to reply. You don't sniff at a garbage can and comment how much it stink..do you? So how is different here?

@@ topic: Commendable job by the RR unit.Congratulations.

@@ Indians: Ignore the trolls.Once you stop feeding them , they stop farting.Simple.
Just control the urge to reply. You don't sniff at a garbage can and comment how much it stink..do you? So how is different here?

@@ topic: Commendable job by the RR unit.Congratulations.

Actually you are right.. 17 pages for 1 dead terrorist.. Not worth it I guess :)

I dont know about that.. We celebrate Dushhehra (Death of Ravana), Holi (Holika Dahan).. While the one killed can not be compared with Ravana or Holika, but I guess you get the drift..
did Ram celebrate killing of Rvana or did prahlad celebrated the burning of holika.
There certain issues in hinduism which has to be questioned as above ie the celebration of death just like sati was questioned.

did Ram celebrate killing of Rvana or did prahlad celebrated the burning of holika.
There certain issues in hinduism which has to be questioned as above ie the celebration of death just like sati was questioned.
neither did the Indian army , but the common ppl do . is it that hard to understand ?

Well, the victors in both the cases above and this case are not celebrating anyway.. Its only the followers who are ;).. Kind of like the spectators cheering every goal for the home team in a soccer match

neither did the Indian army , but the common ppl do . is it that hard to understand ?
Neither did Ram burn his wife but common people did burn their widow so the customs which are against humanity should be forcefully questioned and abolished.

Neither did Ram burn his wife but common people did burn their widow so the customs which are against humanity should be forcefully questioned and abolished.

Out of context here.. you dont want me to bring around distorted customs of Islam (like Jihad) here now.. Do you?? Lets stay with the topic please...

Well, the victors in both the cases above and this case are not celebrating anyway.. Its only the followers who are ;).. Kind of like the spectators cheering every goal for the home team in a soccer match
These are the customs that should be forcefully abolished among the followers of hinduism.they bring bad name to their own Gods by their obscene acts .

Out of context here.. you dont want me to bring around distorted customs of Islam (like Jihad) here now.. Do you?? Lets stay with the topic please...
go ahead plz i you ve any doubts.

its our culture to pick the good things and abolish those which are against humanity .your view of customs against humanity is different and foolish.

These are the customs that should be forcefully abolished among the followers of hinduism.they bring bad name to their own Gods by their obscene acts .

This is not a religious discussion since a terrorist being killed is equally cheered by all patriotic indians, Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, christians etc etc.. Lets stay with the topic which is the killing of a terrorist and not open a religious debate here... Unless your intent is to get the topic locked ;)

its our culture to pick the good things and abolish those which are against humanity .your view of customs against humanity is different and foolish.
Sati was also your culture untill Raja ram mohan rai and british forcefully made you to abolish that.

This is not a religious discussion since a terrorist being killed is equally cheered by all patriotic indians, Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, christians etc etc.. Lets stay with the topic which is the killing of a terrorist and not open a religious debate here... Unless your intent is to get the topic locked ;)
It is has everything to do with ethos ,cultural values and all those transcends into society from religion only.

deshvasiyon ...saiyyam :)..control the urge to reply... :)

Even though it feels the right thing that you may somehow "enlighten" the ignorant, do also ponder on the fact that for some people the proverb "ignorance is bliss" is actually a way of life. And no amount of logic based/fact injected discussion can result in any fruitful conclusion

Sati was also your culture untill Raja ram mohan rai and british forcefully made you to abolish that.

nothing can be forcefully abolished untill the ppl wants it to be abolished. its all dependent on ppl of India .

which in this case proudly celebrate the killing of an evil (bastard) and the bravery of our soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom