What's new

Top Lashkar militant killed in encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestringshredder

Reaction score
Country
India
SRINAGAR: A top Lashkar-e-Taiba militant, who was involved in the killing of several civilians in Pattan and Sopore area of north Kashmir, was on Thursday killed in an encounter with police in old city area.

On a tip off about presence of self-styled LeT commander Hilal Molvi in the area, police laid a cordon around Narparistan in Fatehkadal area of the city in the wee hours.

As the police personnel were zeroing in on the target house, the militant fired on them. The cops returned the fire, triggering a brief gun battle, which ended with the killing of the militant, police said.

Three policemen including an officer sustained injuries in the operation, they said.

Molvi, a resident of Pattan area in Baramulla district, had taken refuge in the city as security forces had stepped up heat on militants in the district over the past two months.

The slain militant was involved in the killing of several civilians in Pattan and Sopore area of north Kashmir.

Link - Top Lashkar militant killed in encounter - The Times of India

Innalilahey wainnaillehey rajeoon! May Allah bless him...ameen.

Nice :tup:
One more sent to his deserving place. Good job.

Dickhead go suck ...... the man died for a reason.. something he believed in... he was still a warrior... and died in a battle... as for virgins..better than being born as a pig.

Wow.... keep up this attitude towards terrorism which is responsible for the sorry state of security in your country

Let the dead terrorist ba$tard rot in hell .

It is necessary that we finish these death cultist before they harm us too much ,lets hear few more 'rajiuns' daily.

अग्नि: शेषं ॠण: शेषं शत्रु शेषं तथैव च |
पुन: पुन: प्रवार्धेत तस्मात् शेषं न कारयेत ||

:omghaha: Acting like a man doesn't make you one... no he was your Ex-husband.

Im sure ur obsessed with male genitalia and homosexuality... did you take part in the gay parade in delhi? As for me.. nope man.. i aint from ur "kind"....and i surely dont have to prove anything to some random indian homo on an internet forum... have fun.

Im sure ur obsessed with male genitalia and homosexuality... did you take part in the gay parade in delhi? As for me.. nope man.. i aint from ur "kind"....and i surely dont have to prove anything to some random indian homo on an internet forum... have fun.

Men stand the front Bitches make the run.... best of luck make sure you change those wet panties.

Men stand the front Bitches make the run.... best of luck make sure you change those wet panties.

So how many times did you run? did you change your sanitary napkin? :lol:

Bitches are the first ones to get personal..

So how many times did you run? did you change your sanitary napkin? :lol:

Bitches are the first ones to get personal..

Dickhead go suck ...... the man died for a reason.. something he believed in... he was still a warrior... and died in a battle... as for virgins..better than being born as a pig.

And you got personal before being owned like ***** in front of every one here and now running way... go and hide you face somewhere in that BurKha you got.

So are the Suicide bombers of Taliban................Will you support them even if they Kill Pakistani Civilians.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom