What's new

Top Jaish commander among 4 terrorists killed in J&K

WE have a very large population and we are ready to face the war of attrition

its not a war of attrition

its the inevitable outcome as India turns more hindutva and insurmountable social division amongst its population becomes too much

Idiot, its Kashmir, not Baluchistan. To kill 30000 terrorists, there should be 30000 terrorists in the first place. More Gangsters used to roam the streets of Mumbai during the 90s, than terrorists ever roamed in Kashmir.

listen hindutawadi the entire population is turning against you, tens of thousands are attending the funerals of freedom fighters and you cant even fill a stadium in your republic day

You gotta understand its all about the people

The numbers are MINISCULE!!

If you said 30,000 terrorists have been killed this year, I would think "oh!"

But 200 in a year, this is a NOTHING, MINISCULE NUMBER also tarred by the usual bollywood tamasha of every one killed being some TOP SUPER COMMANDER of let or jaish or being ratted out by spurned ex-girlfriends etc

When the narrative for the entire indian muslim community is changing let alone the kashmiri population

When I tell you things are going as planned, I sm saying that the hindutva lurch of india plus work done in Kashmir has destroyed the indian hold on the Kashmiri population

A freedom fighters funeral will attract tens of thousands of people

A soldiers will have a handful hiding behind a wall

You are losing badly in kashmir but you indians cant see it through your self congratulations of killing a handful of nobody's

keep living in the lala land pakistani, we will make sure that your wet dreams remain a pipe dream. its no use arguing with madarssa chaps. i understand that demoralised pakistanis like you find your quantum of solace here on pdf, enjoy. but remember what i said, we dont give a rats *** about muzzies, for us islamists are terrorists and they will meet the same fate as borham wani.

listen hindutawadi the entire population is turning against you, tens of thousands are attending the funerals of freedom fighters and you cant even fill a stadium in your republic day

Those tens of thousands then next day lineup for Army or Police recruitment. Why Pakistan has to increase infiltration when winter sets in? Why only 200-300 terrorist (half of them not even Kashmiris) then? They neither have guns, nor money, crossing LOC is just not what it was during the '90. These people are surviving by looting banks and snatching guns now and are getting killed like 1 a-day. Few hundred stone-throwers can be taken care in hours by local police if they want to forget about the Army.

keep living in the lala land pakistani, we will make sure that your wet dreams remain a pipe dream. its no use arguing with madarssa chaps. i understand that demoralised pakistanis like you find your quantum of solace here on pdf, enjoy. but remember what i said, we dont give a rats *** about muzzies, for us islamists are terrorists and they will meet the same fate as borham wani.

I will be honest you are a monkey worshipping pagan to me, I barely see you as a human being

but you not giving a rats *** about "muzzies" is known and why Kashmiris and even indianmuslims hate you as much as we do

Remember we hold Hinduism as below human contempt, I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire

but some indian muslims and even Kashmiris may have been confused in the past about the nature of india
today with India turning hindutva and a simple walkthrough of mainstream indian news sites or social media and all you hear is muzzie muzzie muzzie, love jihad, beef, hindu hindu hindu (im paraphrasing)

add that to the work we are doing and its why you have lost Kashmir and indian muslims will force partition

I will be honest you are a monkey worshipping pagan to me, I barely see you as a human being

but you not giving a rats *** about "muzzies" is known and why Kashmiris and even indianmuslims hate you as much as we do

Remember we hold Hinduism as below human contempt, I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire

but some indian muslims and even Kashmiris may have been confused in the past about the nature of india
today with India turning hindutva and a simple walkthrough of mainstream indian news sites or social media and all you hear is muzzie muzzie muzzie, love jihad, beef, hindu hindu hindu (im paraphrasing)

add that to the work we are doing and its why you have lost Kashmir and indian muslims will force partition

again, we dont give a rats *** about what you think. dont waste my time madarsa alumnus.

Iisten kala hindu, why? are you on a Pakistani defence forum then

i wish i too could be 'gora like pakistanis:lol:

Police%2Bfunny%2Bof%2Bpakistan.jpg

and i am here for the Indian defence section, and like i said I dont give a rats *** about other things on this forum.

i wish i too could be 'gora like pakistanis:lol
:
Police%2Bfunny%2Bof%2Bpakistan.jpg

and i am here for the Indian defence section, and like i said I dont give a rats *** about other things on this forum.

He looks indian!! Your mocking yourself :lol:

So you could only find a indian section on a Pakistani defence forum?

Ok. So currently intelligent inputs are the key to success but maybe US Drones have helped the agencies.
As of now, India never let any other country to put their boots on our ground nor let any foreign drones to carry out reconnaissance missions over our air space. There have been rumors that RAW has been working with Mossad and CIA but that is primarily concentrated on the Afghan-Pak border.

My question to all. How come India being so successful these days in hunting the terrorists!! Any special equipments supplied by Israel or Usa?
Its political will and making local security apparatus part of clean up. With 4 today, the count stands at 171 kills.
We gave freedom to 171 freedom seeker... Good job and keep it up..

Kashmiri police should have a moto " Hey freedom seekers, we are here to make your wish come true"

Its political will and making local security apparatus part of clean up. With 4 today, the count stands at 171 kills.
We gave freedom to 171 freedom seeker... Good job and keep it up..

Kashmiri police should have a moto " Hey freedom seekers, we are here to make your wish come true"
As per today early morning reports, another 3 freedom seekers are waiting for their turn
Count is 171+3= 174
Sarve Jano sukino bhavantu

Back
Top Bottom