What's new

Top Indian judges disclose assets

A great move for India! And congratulations on India for the movement in a right direction!

On this aspect, India is way ahead of China. Who dares to dispute that?

When can people expect top Chinese leaders to disclose their assets and incomes? Chinese people are waiting and crying for the transparency for years, no, for decades! Any people with a reasonable IQ know this is good for the country and for the people. Rumor goes that a similar bill was again failed in People's Congress this year.

In another 10 years, 20 years?

I remember decades ago I had a chance to argue with a high rank PLA civil officer about the transparency of assets. I was accused of being a Western running jackal, carrying a Western plot in a vain attempt to topple the CPC government… How insane and foolish was that! :tdown: :rofl: :lol:

:undecided: why to compare with China or even bring her in this thread without any logical reason

:undecided: why to compare with China or even bring her in this thread without any logical reason

Sister, there is a sound logic behind my post.

The two Asian countries live in similar corruptive backgrounds. They must learn from each other for the betterment of their people.

As long as any country has a good movement, regardless whether it is in an enemy country, a rival country, or a friendly country, we as human being must hail it.

As long as any country has a bad movement, regardless whether it is in an enemy country, a rival country, or a friendly country, we as human being must condemn it.

I don’t want Asian countries to be viewed as born corruptive, neither do you. Don’t you?

Sister, there is a sound logic behind my post.

The two Asian countries live in similar corruptive backgrounds. They must learn from each other for the betterment of their people.

As long as any country has a good movement, regardless whether it is in an enemy country, a rival country, or a friendly country, we as human being must hail it.

As long as any country has a bad movement, regardless whether it is in an enemy country, a rival country, or a friendly country, we as human being must condemn it.

I don’t want Asian countries to be viewed as born corruptive, neither do you. Don’t you?

:) agreed. I was thinking it was usual Indo-China match you started here.

On the other hand i was thinking about my own country if we our judiciary could come up with such a step.

A great move for India! And congratulations on India for the movement in a right direction!

On this aspect, India is way ahead of China. Who dares to dispute that?

When can people expect top Chinese leaders to disclose their assets and incomes? Chinese people are waiting and crying for the transparency for years, no, for decades! Any people with a reasonable IQ know this is good for the country and for the people. Rumor goes that a similar bill was again failed in People's Congress this year.

In another 10 years, 20 years?

I remember decades ago I had a chance to argue with a high rank PLA civil officer about the transparency of assets. I was accused of being a Western running jackal, carrying a Western plot in a vain attempt to topple the CPC government… How insane and foolish was that! :tdown: :rofl: :lol:

How many people have been hanged in india for corruption compared to china?

By the way all politicians who are candidates in elections have to maintain a database of their assets with the Electoral Commision of India as per the new laws. So hopefully this will help in keeping track of any corruption among politicians as well :)

Back
Top Bottom