What's new

TOP ARMED FORCES OF THE WORLD IN 2012!!

Look at your face and how easily you lie. If your country had any military prowess they would have been able to conquer Pakistan by now.

Stop spreading propaganda against us.

The whole world can see that a country 7 times bigger than it's enemy is scared shitless of it. In fact 80% of it's troops have been deployed against Pakistani border.

India fourth ranked military my ***.

Your country tries to compensate bravery with technology, and still you consider us a threat.

:rofl:

Really? Please... Take a break

As usual, utter nonsense.

1. We never wanted to conquer anything
2. your 80% number is purely invented by you.
3. India is ranked 4th because of 40 factors. Sure the outcome of a war depends on many more factors, but this ranking is just much more useful than the normal fanboy BS. Just look it up on the link below, otherwise dont try to make a fool out of yourself.
Waterway Coverage by Country

4. "Your country tries to compensate bravery with technology"- I dont know in which century you live or how to answer to such crap.

PS: Oh I see, you got banned :(

I've gotta say that,
Pakistan won't be an easy target for India, but India goes all the ways. Doesn't matter have many nukes you have or what equipment you have. Just India is more powerful than Pakistan.(No offence please Pakistan also has a good military)

I've gotta say that,
Pakistan won't be an easy target for India, but India goes all the ways. Doesn't matter have many nukes you have or what equipment you have. Just India is more powerful than Pakistan.(No offence please Pakistan also has a good military)

Both have good military, India just have more soldiers (man power) and a better economy to support its spending. In case of training and experience both side have greatly trained soldiers. And both are nuclear powers, and the nuclear weapons are the only things keeping both country a bay from killing each other. So yes in some cases with man power and funding of the military because of the economy India has an edge.

Yes. But I also think that you have a bitter superiority over combat technologies. :)

World's top 10 Armed Forces

Criteria:

1. strategic and tactical qualities of different levels of army commanders influenced by army tradition

2. overall training quality

3. historic (last 2,000 yrs) major combat experiences and records --> again, across time

4. quality of logistics

5. average footsoider's skill sets, fighting spirit, average IQ, endurance level, degrees of discipline, teamwork / coordination & organisation skills...

6. national strenghth (i.e. industrialisation strenghth, economic wealth, degree of self sufficiency, etc.)

7. quality of arms & equipments (* quality of arms is not as paramountly important as most think compared with other factors in pro-longed wars)

------

The sum of these 7 factors is weighted with overall quantity/size.

Ranking:

1. China (undisputed!)

===============
2. Russia
3. USA

===============

4. Germany
5. Japan
6. Britain, France

======================

7. Korea (combined)
8. mide-size euro powers such as Italy, Spain, Poland,Ukrain, etc.
9. Vietnam

====================== (note: East Asia is the superpower of armed forces!)

10. Iran, Turkey, India, etc.

i think these all are stupid ranking
i will rank Talibans 1st
they defeated USSR all alone and now they are fighting world only super power all alone from last 10 years and now USA is asking for table talks and talibans are not much interested.
which other country fought for that long? all alone with world only super power.....
US never lost a person in its home land after 9/11 in a taliban attack where as talibans are getting hunted like rats in their own home land , they dont know when a R/c plane would shoot a missile on them .

World's top 10 Armed Forces

Criteria:

1. strategic and tactical qualities of different levels of army commanders alongwith army tradition

2. overall training quality

3. historic (last 2,000 yrs) major combat experiences and records --> again, across time

4. quality of logistics

5. average footsoider's skill sets, fighting spirit, average IQ, endurance level, degrees of discipline, teamwork / coordination & organisation skills...

6. national strenghth (i.e. industrialisation strenghth, economic wealth, degree of self sufficiency, etc.)

7. quality of arms & equipments (* quality of arms is not as paramountly important as most think compared with other factors in pro-longed wars)

------

The sum of these 7 factors is weighted with overall quantity/size.

Ranking:

1. China (undisputed!)

===============
2. Russia
3. USA

===============

4. Germany
5. Japan
6. Britain, France

======================

7. Korea (combined)
8. mide-size euro powers such as Italy, Spain, Poland,Ukrain, etc.
9. Vietnam

====================== (note: East Asia is the superpower of armed forces!)

10. Iran, Turkey, India, etc.
You didnt consider balls , that makes the list reverse :rofl:

i think these all are stupid ranking
i will rank Talibans 1st

they defeated USSR all alone and now they are fighting world only super power all alone from last 10 years and now USA is asking for table talks and talibans are not much interested.

which other country fought for that long? all alone with world only super power.....

Either you're a master troll or just went full retard. Never go full retard.

well hope we dont spend more on weapons but spend more on education to create the minds in future to make new breakthrough in arms technology

Back
Top Bottom