What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

begairata tu phir aa gaya. sakoon nai tainu. As i said before go bark at someone elses door cause i aint got no bone to throw at you.
Ae vekh tuwadde Pakistan da zoo.

download.jpg

I can never forget this legendary film's poster this is "Akhri jang" punjabi movie poster, it was a big hit in those days in cinemas of gujranwala probably in late 80s or early 90s. People in my area used to say Rahi rahi ay, Rahi da koi jorr nahi

You wrote sigga. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmaoooo gurkha should have stuck to his click and clacks language. :rofl:

write. I have discussed this with all those trollers shabaz shareef and King mamba and all.

Yeah and no matter how many times you get smacked around and disgraced you keep coming back with the same bakwas. Seraiki influence on Punjabi lmaooo.

yeah punjabi in pakistan has more influence of saraiki and all.
Oh My Dear God! Who told you that? :rofl: those who speak Lahore Punjabi and Faisalabadi Punjabi cant always get Saraiki.... :disagree:
i could write 'aey' :taz:

le latifey parh

1 class vich bacha apni teacher nu
madam ji mein thonu kidda da lagda
teacher : so sweet!
bacha : te fir mein apne mummy daddy nu thode ghar kaddo bheja
Teacher : oh katho?
bacha : take saddi gal agge wadh sake
teacher : eh ki bakwas ah
bacha : mein te tution di gal karda sigga
What the hell is sigga??

Nepalis, even the hindus are generally very nice people. This guy must be from Mumbai slum harassing people over the phone for a meal a day.

Well he said he was Indian Gurkha so he must be left over from some mercs khandan.

Nepalis, even the hindus are generally very nice people. This guy must be from Mumbai slum harassing people over the phone for a meal a day.
Well he said he was Indian Gurkha so he must be left over from some mercs khandan.
oay Punjabioun Khandaan tou chor do!

Pak dramas uses the language which is commonly used in pak. Whereas your movies and dramas are in your daily routine Hindi. What's the big deal

. Dude if you can't understand that language. Simply switch to star plus and watch saas bahu serials.
:rofl: so true!

Bandro di fauj de comment te vekho upar .. even zaid hamid speak more sense as comparative:rofl:

34 pages about a serial? o_O
You guys should think again about your prioritys. :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom