What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

Sikh v teh Punjabi da lafz eh :D Idhe nal meri nai lagdi eh bakwas bohta karte ve chaddo idda raigaiya Punjabi chitthi dehn laga. :crazy:

Yeah too uncle @LoveIcon he was calling him muhajir. :o:

Oh ne taan chadai kar te tere te:agree::agree::agree:

Mr. 12'O clock I did not respond to your post, there was no need for 12' O clock response.

Looks like u are having a hypoglycemic fit,,,,u need to go to kitchen and consume honey,,,glucose will be better though

:o::o::o:

Chal ve zaada garam na ho. :lol:

OK enjoy party with your sikh nassal and don't bring me in between your nassal

Coming from a kashmiri settled in Punjab lol.. U r sounding like an idiot.

We are a force to reckon in pakistani punjab but your sikh nassal cannot understand it because you don't know the demography of pakistani punjab and its complexities.

Negative only Pakistani nassal. :D

This sardar jee behavior will not work with me, We are different than 12' O clock people which is the reason I don't have any love for sikhs or hindus. We kashmiris of punjab actually made most of the killings of sikhs and hindus in 1947 to avenge the masaccare of muslims by sikhs on indian side of punjab. It is well known fact in Gujranwala and Gujrat , why because muslim Jatts were reluctant to take on their sikh jatt cousins but we kashmiris had no such love for them. Remember true muslims never forget to take revenge of the sufferings of other muslims. We took on sikhs and hindus to avenge the same arains and other kind of migrants kiilings in east punjab who now show the biggest love for these sikhs and hindus in pakistan, kind of stockholm syndrome in those people I believe.

This sardar jee behavior will not work with me, We are different than 12' O clock people which is the reason I don't have any love for sikhs or hindus. We kashmiris of punjab actually made most of the killings of sikhs and hindus in 1947 to avenge the masaccare of muslims by sikhs on indian side of punjab. It is well known fact in Gujranwala and Gujrat , why because muslim Jatts were reluctant to take on their sikh jatt cousins but we kashmiris had no such love for them.

First I am not a sardar nor was anyone in my family a sardar so spare me the nonsense. So what makes you think I like them or something? They are Punjabis though that much is not up for debate. Idk about that maybe I will ask around next time I am in Gujrat but idk see how that means anything towards whether or not they are Punjabi themselves.

Ziyadaa bukkk...bukkkk na kar - Mein nu Punjabi aandiii ehhh ! :angry:

Thoriii botiii ! :ashamed:

Your kashmiri brother is calling me a sardar jee. Sambal apne prah nu. :D

First I am not a sardar nor was anyone in my family a sardar so spare me the nonsense. So what makes you think I like them or something? They are Punjabis though that much is not up for debate. Idk about that maybe I will ask around next time I am in Gujrat but idk see how that means anything towards whether or not they are Punjabi themselves.

Your kashmiri brother is calling me a sardar jee. Sambal apne prah nu. :D

I am not brother of anyone here, don't believe in this brotherhood BS. My brother is only who shares biological parents with me.

This sardar jee behavior will not work with me, We are different than 12' O clock people which is the reason I don't have any love for sikhs or hindus. We kashmiris of punjab actually made most of the killings of sikhs and hindus in 1947 to avenge the masaccare of muslims by sikhs on indian side of punjab. It is well known fact in Gujranwala and Gujrat , why because muslim Jatts were reluctant to take on their sikh jatt cousins but we kashmiris had no such love for them.
Hehe in ur dreams, why did u then need pashtuns to invade JandK lol if the martial butt race was present so close to the kashmir border. Jaa kakae hun aapni hor bezatti na kara. Lagda aa jatta de mundaeyan ne teri bahuti bund leeni keeti aa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom